The Muse SoCo

3.7

3.7

Our rent went up 20% when renewing with no incentives to stay. The reason I can even give a two is because of the location and the price that I originally was paying. The rent I originally paid made it possible to move to Austin, I recognize during a pandemic, but still going up 20% for anyone in their mid-twenties could push them out the door. It’s tough seeing how nice my friends gyms are and other amenities, but I used to be able to justify it by the price I paid. Now there is no justification other than the location and our roommates boyfriend moved in to make the 20% rent increase even remotely affordable for us to continue living here. Not to mention any community amenity I seem to enjoy only gets fixed if we recognize it and put a work order in. Very minimal gets done without the residents requesting it.
Enjoyed living here but management sometimes is not very attentive. Things can be improved! Took 4 months to fix ice machine, the gym never has wipes so it is quite dirty/unhygenic, and the crazy rent raises. But overall enjoy living here because of the location and amenities.
We've had many maintenance issues i.e. our air conditioning being broken for 5 weeks and not an honest attempt to fix it. However, I believe management has been changed since that occurrence and things since that have been fine.
Love it! So many kind neighbors and is in the best part of town. They try and accommodate all and are wanting to help and are looking for tips to how to make your experience better.
employees in office not good and the construction is terrible but the location is perfect not worth the price they charge us now since so much contrscution and noise
Have lived here for 6 years. Would recommend. Nice pool and gym. Spacious apartment layouts. Great location near shopping and dining. Maintenance can be slow at times.
I’ve enjoyed living at the Muse for the past 6 months. The dog space is great, really enjoy the large apartment size and balcony. The noise can be loud on the weekends and the hallway lights cast into the bedroom. Otherwise, it’s been great.
The Muse is an amazing location, tons of space, and very nice amenities both in the apartment and in the complex. Maintenance can be a little slow.
The staff is so friendly and helpful. The coffee machine is my favorite amenity. Don’t have anything negative to report. Would be nice if hand sanitizer was available in the gym.
I have really enjoyed my time here at the Muse. It has an amazing location and the neighbors are so friendly! All the wonderful dogs here are friendly.