The Next at ODU

I like living at the next. It is a great community. I feel safe in this location. However, there are cockroaches that climb through the vents.
There is a persistent bug problem. Management is not quick to respond to work orders, which are frequently necessary. The exercise room is not stocked with the necessary sanitation materials.
I love the apartment! However I hate that it’s “not apart of ODU” but they constantly receive benefits NSU students do not. Such as shuttles, food, cvs.
It’s good. Sometimes things break a lot and there are bugs, but I never had any serious issues. I think it could be better if it wasn’t as expensive.
So far living here has been good the staff is nice and cooperative.The services and quality of the apartment complex they have to offer are well over than what is expected.
I love it here! Everything is so nice! On top of that it’s so close to campus! I also love how each resident gets to have their own bathroom!
It’s been okay, the communication from the office to isn’t very good. They don’t tell you things until it’s already happened, they don’t communicate with you about things you need to pay until you ask. Their communication needs a lot of improvement.
I love it here, the only thing I would maybe suggest is gym improvements and more frequent trash pickup and clean day. The halls sometimes smell really bad
I like it here a lot and may stay here another year, my only issue is the trash chute always being full. But other than that I like having a parking garage with available parking and in unit laundry
It has been really great living here. There are a lot of community events held here. It's in nice walking distance of Old Dominion University.