The Next at ODU

3.6

3.6

I just started my second year here at NeXT ODU! It’s really a great place to live. I feel like it is clean and safe and my roommate are pretty good too. The facilities are clean, the staff is friendly, and overall I’m pretty happy here.
Great facilities, love the parking garage. Staff super helpful and chill. Only thing is the furniture needed to be cleaned a bit, but nothing awful.
The apartment is lovely and spacious but the apartment also has its cracks as well. The service provided is very slow when it comes to attending to the residents that live here. But overall, the place is nice and peaceful.
Things were broken when we moved in and it took maintenance more than two weeks to come and fix our dryer and our window blinds keeps falling down so they need to fix that too
I found it nice , they’re are trying to help everyone who have difficult to navigated and that it’s a good this, so that they’re is not so much stress , specially we have already have stress from school .
Staff was polite. All of the issues with my apartment were taken care of within a few days. Apartment was clean. Staff was helpful. Move in date was an easy process.
Good distance from ODU campus. The building isn't anything special and the hallways are a little gross but nothing extreme. My only real complaint is that people will rev their engines right outside all night long which can get very annoying very fast. Overall it's alright, decent building for the price and a good option as a starter apartment.
It’s very nice. The WiFi and AC be jumpin. It’s calm and collected. The building is quiet and calm. Just be careful if you’re on the side by Kellam Rd lol.
I moved in to the apartment complex may of this year. The apartment space and small side of the complex are well constructed. Would like to see the call box on 1036 get fixed as well as the broken door
The space is amazing. I love being able to have my own place. The amenities and closeness of parking is great. The only problem with this housing is pests.