The Next at ODU

perfect place, customer service is great and there is genially nothing to complain about. location is amazing price is low and all around great experience.
It’s fantastic. I really enjoy the fully furnished apartments and all the amenities that come along with it. I look forward to spending more time here.
Great place. Have already received so many benefits and won so many rewards. Excited to see what other amenities are in store for me . Would recommend
Workers are helpful and always check up and follow through throughout the application process. Only reason I wouldn’t give 5 stars is that sometimes follow up times were slow.
Great privacy, but overpriced for a student. I love how it’s close to the campus and the restaurants. But there’s some things they need to change up like the speed of the workers.
Everything is always broke in the building to every entry door to the pool to the garage for rent was never the same amount each month to expensive elevator always broke customer service was never any help to any situation... horrible experience
Moving in here was one of the best and worst decisions I’ve ever made. It really made me grateful to go all the way back home when I could. The move in process was horrible I stood in line for them to say my name wasn’t on the list, but when they sent me to the office, my name was on the list. After moving in, I discovered that there were so many bugs in the apartment. I suggest if you see one bug, go to the office and ask for extermination because there’s a guarantee that there will be more. Invest in gnat catchers during warm months, especially if you’re near a trash shoot. One of my bad experiences was when my mirror in the bathroom fell off the wall. The mirror was 3 times my size, and if I would’ve been in the bathroom I would’ve been seriously hurt. They decided to put up mirror holders AFTER it fell. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this apartment to my enemy. It’s overpriced and completely not worth the time or struggle.
Overall, my experience was pretty good. Everyone working at the next was really nice and welcoming, and maintenance was pretty punctual. The only downsides were the occasional bug and the public locks dying.
I love living at the next! Its close enough to walk to odu’s campus which is perfect for classes. The staff is very friendly especially the maintenance men! Things are always fixed very quickly and the amenities are awesome!
Average living experience. Didn’t renew because last year when I renewed, I had to still move to a different apartment because of work being done on that side of the building. No work was done that I saw and they moved new people in to that apartment 2 weeks later. The amenities are a big selling point but last summer, they kept closing the pool, I witnessed a rat in the gym, and the theatre was always closed. This apartment is expensive but manageable for a short period of time.