it has been a very easy process to move in and the staff are very nice caring and professional. I have a good view of daytona and at night the lights really shine

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place, we just spent our first night here last night and are looking forward to the future and exploring the area more. Last night on our way home, we notice how close the building is to the boardwalk and bandshell so we’re definitely going to check that out very soon!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living at The Overlook at Daytona. I’m close to EVERYTHING in need. The beach, the restaurants, my work, the airport. You can’t ask for much more except maybe a boyfriend...oh that’s right! I found him here too!!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It’s great living here and employees are always willing to help you. Anything you need they are always there for you, when you have questions or need something fixed they’ll come right away.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love the overlook because it is a safe living environment. Every need that I have has been accommodated by the wonderful staff. They go above and beyond to ensure great resident service.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Been here almost a month and we love the place. Location is great staff is friendly. All the facilities are top notch and we also met a lot of good neighbors

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I really like living here because it’s a quiet place. The staff members are very great and cooperative. They even greet you when they see you

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live I wish people would clean up after their pets In the halls but other than that excellent! Beautiful scenery and 24 hour gym

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Neighbors are friendly, pool is clean. Cars are always loud when going on the bridge especially when it’s bike week, curtains can only do so little.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Relocating from the cold north and moving to the Overlook has been an amazing experience for us. We couldn’t be happier with staff, the building, the grounds, and the other residents.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Nice views, comfortable apartments. And friendly staff have made our move to Daytona pretty great.all the neighbors are friendly and it’s a short walk to pretty much everywhere we need to go. We are gonna love living here

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Staff attentive and courteous. Updated apartments. Great location. Close to everything. Walking distance to beach. Garage parking available.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place had a small maintenance issue and they guy called right back and took care of issue immediately. Ladies in office are very nice.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love the place! wonderful views, clean, well maintained, i would suggest an apartment not facing the road if you think the traffic noises will bother you other than that i love it!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love my apartment at the overlook. Very cozy. The staff is wonderful and the moving in process stress free. Sokie was especially wonderful and patient with the whole process.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Lovely living along the riverside. Home now almost a year! The South Tower has under gone a transformation and it’s beautiful. A big thank you to the staff for their care and support!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love living here. Everyone is great. I even love the view. It is wonderful how the staff checks on you. Always plenty of parking. Nice to be able to get out and walk to Walgreens.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to reside, friendly staff! Location is great to see the ocean and bay from the balcony. Good place to live if you are a beach lover!

I love where I live and the community but the maintenance can be a pain sometime! Other than that the amenities are amazing and the safety is important.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I would like a more up to date unit but the location and value for money you can’t beat. I plan on staying here for quite a while. Staff is incredibly friendly, which is also a bonus.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love our gorgeous view from our balcony and can't imagine living anywhere else in Daytona Beach. The apartment is newly renovated and the building amenities are top notch.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed my time at The Overlook! The apartment & all the amenities are well cared for & the staff has been great with carrying out the day to day operations in keeping everything well maintained, with the exception of pest control.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Apartment Homes are beautiful. The lobby is clean and stylish. The rent is affordable and the management professional. If you want to unwind at the end of your day with a glass of wine on your balcony, watching the Sun setting over the River and Ocean, then I highly recommend living here. It's the best of Florida.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This process moving from Orlando to Daytona has been a godsend due to awesome work from the employees of the Overlook at Daytona. Thank you all and especially to Kimi.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great to see the updates happening around the community. I enjoy the gym that's complete in the S tower now-super convenient and available 24/7.