The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Construction since I moved in has been horrible!! Never any piece and quiet during the day and I work nights!! Manager is rude to my family members but the rest of the office staff is amazing and always helpful.
1 star
Inside the building they were painting why residents were still inside the building possibility could have got carbon monoxide poisoning this was not very smart on the overlook apartment side they could at least warn us or gave us conversation for a hotel to stay while they paint it inside the building my carbon dioxide levels are 25 got tested a few days ago
It’s an apartment no issue other than cannot sleep sometimes as loud vehicles non stop go over bridge. Feel a bit overpriced for what you get but staff is nice
The staff was very friendly and helpful but once when I got in my apartment I noticed paint chippings and the dishwasher was full with water and had a mildew smell then my AC and heater don't work not very pleased with that
It’s honestly way too loud here. All you can hear is the cars driving pass. Unbelievably hard to sleep. But over all I guess it’s a nice place
Location, location, location. Really really nice view. Nice pool area. Too much contruction. All for the better. Close to restaurants, and shopping. Grounds kept very clean.
The staff are good. The noise is terrible. The amenities are fair. The rent is affordable. There is nothing that can be done about the noise other than moving. The walls on the first floor are paper thin, we can hear all of our neighbours intimate moments, TV's and conversations.
Love location..The rent increases at every renewal while we live through very inconvenient remodel and construction.Love the uniqueness of the 1960 building.
Love the place! wonderful views, clean, well maintained, i would suggest an apartment not facing the road if you think the traffic noises will bother you other than that i love it!
Everyone in the office is nice and very helpful. I was taken back that an outside carpet company was allowed in my apartment without an onsite employee with them. Also don’t like that no one cleans up the pet area.