Inside the building they were painting why residents were still inside the building possibility could have got carbon monoxide poisoning this was not very smart on the overlook apartment side they could at least warn us or gave us conversation for a hotel to stay while they paint it inside the building my carbon dioxide levels are 25 got tested a few days ago

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It’s an apartment no issue other than cannot sleep sometimes as loud vehicles non stop go over bridge. Feel a bit overpriced for what you get but staff is nice

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The staff was very friendly and helpful but once when I got in my apartment I noticed paint chippings and the dishwasher was full with water and had a mildew smell then my AC and heater don't work not very pleased with that

Everyone in the office is nice and very helpful. I was taken back that an outside carpet company was allowed in my apartment without an onsite employee with them. Also don’t like that no one cleans up the pet area.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love location..The rent increases at every renewal while we live through very inconvenient remodel and construction.Love the uniqueness of the 1960 building.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Managment and maintenance does get things done. But with all the improvements I would like to see new windows first. Traffic is extremely loud and effects my sleep and now health. I asked if I could switch to an apartment not facing the road after only being here a month and was denied unless I payed 600$. I just feel that could easily be waved and fixed to make me happy.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Overall it's a nice and convenient community to live, however as a long time resident the construction and no guest parking overnight has been a gross inconvenience to me and my guest.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Location, location, location. Really really nice view. Nice pool area. Too much contruction. All for the better. Close to restaurants, and shopping. Grounds kept very clean.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The overlook has been really nice. Everyone is kind and they really do try to work with you and help out. I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Daytona.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Stephanie was wonderful upon our first visit ans viewing. She was very helpful when we came to move in and she has continued to be very wonderful. There have been a few issues, maintenance was up here yesterday however he wasn't very helpful for our main issue. Hopefully which will be resolved soon. It is still our first week here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Apartment is good so far. I love the view between the water. The apartment keep update what we needing. And I love the manger she doing great!!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This is the second time I’ve live at the Overlook. The location is very convenient for those that work in the service industry, and the view of the river is beautiful.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The apartment itself is lovely and bright and airy! The ladies in the office are absolutely delightful! The efforts being made to upgrade the property are really refreshing as it will go towards making a statement that this is a place to respect and not just use as you wish, a place to care about since you are sharing it with a lot of other people. I would say that there is a lack of respect amongst quite a few residents here for the place as a whole (smoking weed in the elevator for example, or leaving the front door propped open because you don't feel like running up and getting your key) and so hopefully as the upgrades begin to really take shape, people will think twice about treating the building and fellow residents with disregard and disrespect. All that being said, I do feel at home and I do feel safe living here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Living on Seabreeze is very loud with all the traffic. The employees here are nice and helpful and they are doing a lot of remodeling which will be an improvement.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The location close to the beach is a big perk. But the location of the road and apartments with too thin of windows makes it really hard to live here for long.

Decent space for the price. Love the pool and the proximity to the beach and river. Laundry facilities in each building, and underground parking.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here! The view and location are perfect for me. I feel like the staff really cares about all residents and very helpful in making you feel at home and part of a community

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Lots of construction, but the view is worth it. I've lived here for 3 years, and it does have its ups and downs. But, the ups out weight the downs. We recently got new washers and dryers in the laundry room, that fit more and clean better. (Plus, you don't have to buy the lousy $5 laundry card anymore) . And, the parking lot is looking nicer now.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The renovations on the buildings are really coming along nicely. The maintenance staff is always quick to respond and very helpful. Everyone in the office is so nice and willing to help with any questions and concerns. You are always greeted with a smile

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We like it there but the only problem is that the homeless people who hang out around there. An sorry to say this also is that the windows in the apartments need to be thicker.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love the apartment and location. However they have been remodeling since we have moved in and they raise the rent every lease renewal despite the inconvenience of the noise and other problems associated with the remodel.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

AMAZING views and amenities. I have a gorgeous view from the 5th floor, all new appliances, new carpet... And an amazing sunset every night!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

All the updates aren’t super nice and making the place look so much better!! The newly painted halls are nice but some areas look a little sloppy and the halls always smell like animals. My hugest complaint here is guest parking. Guest can only park until 10pm and then have to move to the street. That’s all fine and dandy until it’s a guest spending multiple days. I have had guests willing to pay for parking for a few days with the complex but they don’t do that. There are plenty of spots available to make some designated paid guest spots.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

After 12 months of living here in the overlook I will say the community is very nice and upcoming. The staff I find very kind and helpful. Everyone I meet in passing through the building have been polite thus far. Looking forward to the upcoming changes and the new year at the overlook

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The close proximity to the events on Main St and the band shell is great. The upgrades to the lobby area are nice. It'll be great to see the finished product.