I LOVE the Complex staff. They always find common ground to work with you! You're doing an awesome job ladies!! The location is great, the grounds are kept up with and they respond pretty quickly to work orders.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Living at the Overlook is wonderful because i get to see some amazing views during sunset and sunrise. Being right on the river really makes for breathtaking scenery

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It is a great place to live, It is clean, and it is located close to everything including the beach. The rent price is good, the management is friendly and helpful every time. The maintenance service is very good and efficient.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Excellent pet friendly community environment. Spacious apartment floor plans with gorgeous views of the city and the river. Happy to call The Overlook home!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This place is a wonderful comfortable building. The noise from the road is occasionally there but nothing too bad. Staff is amazing as well, friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend making it a home for a season or a lifetime.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The staff was very friendly and helpful but once when I got in my apartment I noticed paint chippings and the dishwasher was full with water and had a mildew smell then my AC and heater don't work not very pleased with that

The apartment itself is lovely and bright and airy! The ladies in the office are absolutely delightful! The efforts being made to upgrade the property are really refreshing as it will go towards making a statement that this is a place to respect and not just use as you wish, a place to care about since you are sharing it with a lot of other people. I would say that there is a lack of respect amongst quite a few residents here for the place as a whole (smoking weed in the elevator for example, or leaving the front door propped open because you don't feel like running up and getting your key) and so hopefully as the upgrades begin to really take shape, people will think twice about treating the building and fellow residents with disregard and disrespect. All that being said, I do feel at home and I do feel safe living here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great location, beautiful view, and awesome staff! The only thing missing is a restaurant/bar and a dispensary (all within walking distance).

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Excellent, I can not be happier with my decision. Living here is awesome. The community is excellent, the amenities and the staff very friendly. I love it.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

After 12 months of living here in the overlook I will say the community is very nice and upcoming. The staff I find very kind and helpful. Everyone I meet in passing through the building have been polite thus far. Looking forward to the upcoming changes and the new year at the overlook

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

There is no complaints, absolutely love the Overlook. Stephanie is awesome. All of the staff has been wonderful, I have used the laundry a couple times now and will have to use it tonight lol, it’s great quick ride on the elevator.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The overlook at daytona offers quality apartments at good prices, and they are always very accommodating. They genuinely care about their residents.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love the staff, the amenities, the location, and the view. The property is undergoing some beautiful and practical changes, which is great, but its parking policy is restrictive (no guest parking after 10 PM) during this time (over a year now), which is our only complaint.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Amazing community. Great neighbors. Prompt maintenance whenever there's an issue. The absolute BEST views. You can't hear your neighbors while in your apartment. But you can hear everything in the hallways.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Really like my apartment and neighbors. Staff and maintenance always address any questions I have or issues in my apartment which are very few. Nice surrounding community here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The office staff is amazing! Beautiful sunsets on the river! Conveniently located near stores, restaurants and grocery. The pool area is nice also

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We like it there but the only problem is that the homeless people who hang out around there. An sorry to say this also is that the windows in the apartments need to be thicker.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love it here. Its peaceful and everyone is so nice. The experience here has been as I've expected. Its has been a wonderful experience love it.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great apartment, Great Staff. Just really upset the door to the apartment was too small to accommodate my brand new furniture set. I had to give it away. 😢Otherwise I really love the vintage look of the place. This place if unique. You’ve just got to like it to love it and I love it so far. I just wish they would have made us aware that furniture may be an issue.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The friendliest staff ever! Moved here from Houston and they made the whole process as easy as possible. Absolutely love the community. Very quiet but homey.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office is nice and very helpful. I was taken back that an outside carpet company was allowed in my apartment without an onsite employee with them. Also don’t like that no one cleans up the pet area.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

As far as location goes- this place is amazing!!!!! Our view is unmatched by any other apartment community I’ve ever lived in. The office staff is awesome and they truly address issues with professionalism and speed. The only downfall is the noise from the bridge and during special events in Daytona, it’s almost unbearable. Also- I wish the other pet owners would clean up after their pets as mine have contracted worms twice already from the left behind fecal matter by my neighbors. But overall- it’s affordabilty is awesome, the neighbors are usually very respectful, the maintenance staff is on top of it and we decided to stay for another year. The updates and renovations they are doing are truly great and making this place feel like a luxury.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Stephany was very pleasant and very knowledgeable about the property and the area. She such a wonderful person to deal with. Stephany made my process quick and easy

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

A wonderful apartment home, fantastic location seven blocks from the beach and overlooking the intercostal. The amenities are many and well taken care of. The staff are all very pleasant, attentive and a pleasure to deal with. Five stars for sure!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It’s an apartment no issue other than cannot sleep sometimes as loud vehicles non stop go over bridge. Feel a bit overpriced for what you get but staff is nice