I really love living here the best thing of all is the location, the staff is very nice, very good neighbors and you have many close places to enjoy.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Excelente Community I really enjoy live here, Great place to pet lovers. The staff is really nice, The location is perfect you are just 10 min walking to the beach.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I Loveeee this place, the view is the best! Great staff! I love that the staff keeps it looking nice and clean outside and inside the property! Hope to stay here for a long time:)

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Just renewed my lease for another year. Loving these apartments still. Such a great view from the pool and a short walk to the beach. My neighbors are all awesome & so are the ladies at the office.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

They are making some good improvements, office staff is very helpful, neighbors are quiet, very convenient location, traffic is a little loud.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Its beutiful quiet at night awsaume an friendly staff friendly residents great atmosphere the grounds are kept up beutifully the maintenance crew members are extremely nice an friendly if u have an issue with in min they send maintenance up an its taking care of im truly blessed an so happy to be living here!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Friendly staff that are prompt and caring. Great views of either the Halifax or the ocean. Giant breed dog friendly which is few and far between!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live, safe complex, great amenities, helpful and friendly office staff. The noise can be bad on the road side but the views make up for it.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Definitely a great place to live...really love it there...the ambience is great... the sunsets are amazing...would not have it any other way...

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The ladies in the office are all super nice and very helpful. All of the renovations look fantastic! Cant beat the view of the sunset over the river from my balcony.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Overlook is fantastic, central location and friendly staff. I don't participate much in events, but there's always something going on! Love the pool and and the lobby remodeling is coming along quite well!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Just got moved in and so far, we love it! Location is wonderful, we have an amazing view and for the right price. Hoping for continued satisfaction! :)

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We just moved in, they were on time with everything. Really helpful whenever we have concerns about anything. Everyone who works here is friendly.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love it so far that we’ve been here! Very quiet. Nice employees also very clean inside and out! We look forward to being here for a longer time.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The best apt ever :) ... Clean... At the office everybody very nice... The rooms enough big... Balcony... Pool... Kitchen is nice looks new.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This is my first week and I'm loving my apartment & location. Stephanie has been amazingly helpful with my moving experience. Much appreciation!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The close proximity to the events on Main St and the band shell is great. The upgrades to the lobby area are nice. It'll be great to see the finished product.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here. The community is great and food is near by which is a plus!! Parking is really reliable and the pool is always clean so you can dive right in whenever you want !

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I am fortunate to have nice neighbors. I've found when needed responsive requests for maintenance and friendly leasing agents. Overall pleased

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have lived here since November and love my apartment and location. Looking forward to more years here. Staff is always helpful when needed

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here it has been amazing ! No complaints at all...the syaff is friendly and everyone is always helpful and understanding..could not ask for a better place to live

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The overlook has been really nice. Everyone is kind and they really do try to work with you and help out. I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Daytona.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Daytona at Overlook is an Nice community, it’s close to entertainment. However because of the location it’s a bit noisy. I recommend Double pane windows.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Staff is AMAZING. Location to the Ocean and all Daytona Beach Area has to offer is GREAT. A person could live here and walk everywhere they need, if wanted.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I went through a serious illness and this office staff treated me with so much kindness. There is no place I would rather live than here. I'm happy to call the Overlook at Daytona home.