I have lived at The Overlook for about 2 yrs. now and so far it has been a great experience. It is conveniently located and like the fact that i have the water close by. Also Dealing with the staff has been great as well i couldn't ask for better service.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

My experience this far has been great. I can’t wait to go enjoy some down time in the new lobby. It’s absolutely beautiful. Everyone is friendly and I love the amenities snd staff. Being so close to the beach never hurts either!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I moved here from Texas and it has been such a great place to live. Stephanie was a great help and all the staff have been just a pleasure to work with.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The location is great lots of close restaurants close to the beach. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. They are constantly making improvements.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I absolutely love the place, I just moved in on Monday abs Kimi was such a great help for the move in process. We have an amazing view facing the river, couldn’t ask for more

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We moved from Philadelphia and Kimmy was so helpful throughout the entire process! We absolutely love our new home, area, and all the people and staff here!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I really love living here the best thing of all is the location, the staff is very nice, very good neighbors and you have many close places to enjoy.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Excelente Community I really enjoy live here, Great place to pet lovers. The staff is really nice, The location is perfect you are just 10 min walking to the beach.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I Loveeee this place, the view is the best! Great staff! I love that the staff keeps it looking nice and clean outside and inside the property! Hope to stay here for a long time:)

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Just renewed my lease for another year. Loving these apartments still. Such a great view from the pool and a short walk to the beach. My neighbors are all awesome & so are the ladies at the office.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

They are making some good improvements, office staff is very helpful, neighbors are quiet, very convenient location, traffic is a little loud.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Its beutiful quiet at night awsaume an friendly staff friendly residents great atmosphere the grounds are kept up beutifully the maintenance crew members are extremely nice an friendly if u have an issue with in min they send maintenance up an its taking care of im truly blessed an so happy to be living here!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Friendly staff that are prompt and caring. Great views of either the Halifax or the ocean. Giant breed dog friendly which is few and far between!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live, safe complex, great amenities, helpful and friendly office staff. The noise can be bad on the road side but the views make up for it.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Definitely a great place to live...really love it there...the ambience is great... the sunsets are amazing...would not have it any other way...

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The ladies in the office are all super nice and very helpful. All of the renovations look fantastic! Cant beat the view of the sunset over the river from my balcony.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Overlook is fantastic, central location and friendly staff. I don't participate much in events, but there's always something going on! Love the pool and and the lobby remodeling is coming along quite well!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Just got moved in and so far, we love it! Location is wonderful, we have an amazing view and for the right price. Hoping for continued satisfaction! :)

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We just moved in, they were on time with everything. Really helpful whenever we have concerns about anything. Everyone who works here is friendly.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love it so far that we’ve been here! Very quiet. Nice employees also very clean inside and out! We look forward to being here for a longer time.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The best apt ever :) ... Clean... At the office everybody very nice... The rooms enough big... Balcony... Pool... Kitchen is nice looks new.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This is my first week and I'm loving my apartment & location. Stephanie has been amazingly helpful with my moving experience. Much appreciation!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The close proximity to the events on Main St and the band shell is great. The upgrades to the lobby area are nice. It'll be great to see the finished product.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here. The community is great and food is near by which is a plus!! Parking is really reliable and the pool is always clean so you can dive right in whenever you want !

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I am fortunate to have nice neighbors. I've found when needed responsive requests for maintenance and friendly leasing agents. Overall pleased