The office staff is amazing! Beautiful sunsets on the river! Conveniently located near stores, restaurants and grocery. The pool area is nice also

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We like it there but the only problem is that the homeless people who hang out around there. An sorry to say this also is that the windows in the apartments need to be thicker.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love it here. Its peaceful and everyone is so nice. The experience here has been as I've expected. Its has been a wonderful experience love it.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great apartment, Great Staff. Just really upset the door to the apartment was too small to accommodate my brand new furniture set. I had to give it away. 😢Otherwise I really love the vintage look of the place. This place if unique. You’ve just got to like it to love it and I love it so far. I just wish they would have made us aware that furniture may be an issue.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The friendliest staff ever! Moved here from Houston and they made the whole process as easy as possible. Absolutely love the community. Very quiet but homey.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office is nice and very helpful. I was taken back that an outside carpet company was allowed in my apartment without an onsite employee with them. Also don’t like that no one cleans up the pet area.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

As far as location goes- this place is amazing!!!!! Our view is unmatched by any other apartment community I’ve ever lived in. The office staff is awesome and they truly address issues with professionalism and speed. The only downfall is the noise from the bridge and during special events in Daytona, it’s almost unbearable. Also- I wish the other pet owners would clean up after their pets as mine have contracted worms twice already from the left behind fecal matter by my neighbors. But overall- it’s affordabilty is awesome, the neighbors are usually very respectful, the maintenance staff is on top of it and we decided to stay for another year. The updates and renovations they are doing are truly great and making this place feel like a luxury.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Stephany was very pleasant and very knowledgeable about the property and the area. She such a wonderful person to deal with. Stephany made my process quick and easy

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

A wonderful apartment home, fantastic location seven blocks from the beach and overlooking the intercostal. The amenities are many and well taken care of. The staff are all very pleasant, attentive and a pleasure to deal with. Five stars for sure!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It’s an apartment no issue other than cannot sleep sometimes as loud vehicles non stop go over bridge. Feel a bit overpriced for what you get but staff is nice

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live, place, and work . Nice location. They've made some amazing upgrades to the property which is a selling point. The only thing I could say that needs to be upgraded is the elevators and hall ways.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love it here! The staff (both office and maintenance) are so friendly and helpful! We even have a gorgeous view! They are continuing to update the buildings which makes it even better!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The staff is extremely nice, caring and willing to work with you! The building is always being cleaned and kept up! Highly recommend this place to anyone with large dogs!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We love living in our community overlooking the Halifax River. The staff is fantastic and the renovations being made to the units and facilities (new laundry room, new mail room, etc) are real improvements to the amenities already offered.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Have lived here for a month now and love living here. I feel safe and everyone here is nice. Can walk to everything. Parking is otay good as well.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love living here the first month has been amazing, not issues, people are friendly and for the most part everything has been excellent, glad to be here

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I’m feel really comfortable leaving here, I have been here for four years. Everything you need is at a walking distance, the beach, grocerie store, pharmacy, bank.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It’s been a great experience I’m going on my Second year living here and things are getting better and better and everybody in the office is helpful and understanding

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

My husband, furbaby and I moved here from Oregon and we love it here. The staff is super friendly!! Love you Stephanie n Kimmy!! Everyone that works here and lives here are awesome!! It's good to be back home!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The noise is really bad if you live on the sides of the towers facing the road, but otherwise it's not a problem. Good price and great amenities

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Location is great. I like the close proximity of restaurants and the beach. Having the fitness center is nice in case I'm not able to go to the gym.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I like living at The Overlook. Its convenient to the beach. The pool is a great perk to living here. Parking can be tough sometimes but overall its good

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The overlook is great, they respond to your requests right away and they know your name! So everything feels personable and they always communicate with you if there’s any issues

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

They are doing a lot of upgrades which will be nice. They have Good customer service with good response times. They are very friendly. Great location

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here! The view and location are perfect for me. I feel like the staff really cares about all residents and very helpful in making you feel at home and part of a community