The close proximity to the events on Main St and the band shell is great. The upgrades to the lobby area are nice. It'll be great to see the finished product.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here. The community is great and food is near by which is a plus!! Parking is really reliable and the pool is always clean so you can dive right in whenever you want !

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I am fortunate to have nice neighbors. I've found when needed responsive requests for maintenance and friendly leasing agents. Overall pleased

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have lived here since November and love my apartment and location. Looking forward to more years here. Staff is always helpful when needed

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here it has been amazing ! No complaints at all...the syaff is friendly and everyone is always helpful and understanding..could not ask for a better place to live

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The overlook has been really nice. Everyone is kind and they really do try to work with you and help out. I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Daytona.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Daytona at Overlook is an Nice community, it’s close to entertainment. However because of the location it’s a bit noisy. I recommend Double pane windows.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Staff is AMAZING. Location to the Ocean and all Daytona Beach Area has to offer is GREAT. A person could live here and walk everywhere they need, if wanted.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I went through a serious illness and this office staff treated me with so much kindness. There is no place I would rather live than here. I'm happy to call the Overlook at Daytona home.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love my apartment! The staff is all very friendly. Everything has very easy access to me as a resident. One of my favorite things is the good water pressure!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love the view. The process to rent was easy. I feel safe here. Although l am learning the do's and don't s everyone has been friendly and helpful. Anything not working for needs have been addressed promptly.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

You have to accept what we answer not put pressure on the renters. We should be able to put as many characters as we feel is appropriate. Not by TELLING us 140 characters minimum. Apart from that I am quite happy living here in The Overlook apts.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love it here. Everyone has been great and very helpful. The property is kept up beautifully. I love the view from my balcony. And I love everything

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Stephanie was wonderful upon our first visit ans viewing. She was very helpful when we came to move in and she has continued to be very wonderful. There have been a few issues, maintenance was up here yesterday however he wasn't very helpful for our main issue. Hopefully which will be resolved soon. It is still our first week here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love the close proximity of A1A from The Overlook! From my balcony I can see the Slingshot, the Hilton, and fireworks in the summer! Great!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love it here and love all the new amenities that are starting to happen in the south building where I live and I abso6love the view in the a.m. heading to work and seeing in it in the evening as well

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I LOVE the Complex staff. They always find common ground to work with you! You're doing an awesome job ladies!! The location is great, the grounds are kept up with and they respond pretty quickly to work orders.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Living at the Overlook is wonderful because i get to see some amazing views during sunset and sunrise. Being right on the river really makes for breathtaking scenery

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

It is a great place to live, It is clean, and it is located close to everything including the beach. The rent price is good, the management is friendly and helpful every time. The maintenance service is very good and efficient.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Excellent pet friendly community environment. Spacious apartment floor plans with gorgeous views of the city and the river. Happy to call The Overlook home!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This place is a wonderful comfortable building. The noise from the road is occasionally there but nothing too bad. Staff is amazing as well, friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend making it a home for a season or a lifetime.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The staff was very friendly and helpful but once when I got in my apartment I noticed paint chippings and the dishwasher was full with water and had a mildew smell then my AC and heater don't work not very pleased with that

The apartment itself is lovely and bright and airy! The ladies in the office are absolutely delightful! The efforts being made to upgrade the property are really refreshing as it will go towards making a statement that this is a place to respect and not just use as you wish, a place to care about since you are sharing it with a lot of other people. I would say that there is a lack of respect amongst quite a few residents here for the place as a whole (smoking weed in the elevator for example, or leaving the front door propped open because you don't feel like running up and getting your key) and so hopefully as the upgrades begin to really take shape, people will think twice about treating the building and fellow residents with disregard and disrespect. All that being said, I do feel at home and I do feel safe living here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great location, beautiful view, and awesome staff! The only thing missing is a restaurant/bar and a dispensary (all within walking distance).

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Excellent, I can not be happier with my decision. Living here is awesome. The community is excellent, the amenities and the staff very friendly. I love it.