The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Overall this has been a great place to live. The price point for the value is unbeatable and I get home as fast as I can from work to sit back and watch the sun set over the water- it’s the best !
The apartments are filled with friendly residents! The location is the best part because the beach is right there! beautiful views from the balcony as well !
It's been great so far and the personal is very attentive at least that had been my exclusive. With all the new facelifts they have been making it makes it worth living here.
The place is really nice and has much improved since my last visit. Keep up the great work. Great place to live and prime location. Would refer to anyone.
This a great place to live, it is close to everything. We are 4 blocks to the beach. We can walk to different places like restaurants, sports bars, discotheque and any kind of clubs.
Great all around service and wonderful people working for Overlook. They are there to help in every situation . All I can say is from management down to the workers are just truly wonderful
Been here close to 7 years now and really like my apartment, management and maintenance crew. They are continuously approving the building. I also like my neighbors.
Love all of the updates in the South tower! The hallways are being given facelifts with new paint and lighting-and we now have our own fitness center!
The location is ideal for anyone who loves to fish or going to the beach. The staff here is amazing, maintenance is punctual and proficient, and again so close to the beach!
I love living at this complex! View of river is amazing, maintenance is always proficient and punctual, and the office staff is very friendly!