The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Stephanie was wonderful upon our first visit ans viewing. She was very helpful when we came to move in and she has continued to be very wonderful. There have been a few issues, maintenance was up here yesterday however he wasn't very helpful for our main issue. Hopefully which will be resolved soon. It is still our first week here.
I love the close proximity of A1A from The Overlook! From my balcony I can see the Slingshot, the Hilton, and fireworks in the summer! Great!
Love it here and love all the new amenities that are starting to happen in the south building where I live and I abso6love the view in the a.m. heading to work and seeing in it in the evening as well
I LOVE the Complex staff. They always find common ground to work with you! You're doing an awesome job ladies!! The location is great, the grounds are kept up with and they respond pretty quickly to work orders.
Living at the Overlook is wonderful because i get to see some amazing views during sunset and sunrise. Being right on the river really makes for breathtaking scenery
It is a great place to live, It is clean, and it is located close to everything including the beach. The rent price is good, the management is friendly and helpful every time. The maintenance service is very good and efficient.
Excellent pet friendly community environment. Spacious apartment floor plans with gorgeous views of the city and the river. Happy to call The Overlook home!!
This place is a wonderful comfortable building. The noise from the road is occasionally there but nothing too bad. Staff is amazing as well, friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend making it a home for a season or a lifetime.
The staff was very friendly and helpful but once when I got in my apartment I noticed paint chippings and the dishwasher was full with water and had a mildew smell then my AC and heater don't work not very pleased with that
The apartment itself is lovely and bright and airy! The ladies in the office are absolutely delightful! The efforts being made to upgrade the property are really refreshing as it will go towards making a statement that this is a place to respect and not just use as you wish, a place to care about since you are sharing it with a lot of other people. I would say that there is a lack of respect amongst quite a few residents here for the place as a whole (smoking weed in the elevator for example, or leaving the front door propped open because you don't feel like running up and getting your key) and so hopefully as the upgrades begin to really take shape, people will think twice about treating the building and fellow residents with disregard and disrespect. All that being said, I do feel at home and I do feel safe living here.