The noise is really bad if you live on the sides of the towers facing the road, but otherwise it's not a problem. Good price and great amenities

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Location is great. I like the close proximity of restaurants and the beach. Having the fitness center is nice in case I'm not able to go to the gym.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I like living at The Overlook. Its convenient to the beach. The pool is a great perk to living here. Parking can be tough sometimes but overall its good

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The overlook is great, they respond to your requests right away and they know your name! So everything feels personable and they always communicate with you if there’s any issues

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

They are doing a lot of upgrades which will be nice. They have Good customer service with good response times. They are very friendly. Great location

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here! The view and location are perfect for me. I feel like the staff really cares about all residents and very helpful in making you feel at home and part of a community

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love the new room that will be implemented for package pickup. The underground parking is a great option. Location, location, location! Laundry in each building is also a plus.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We just moved this month and I already love it here! My family and I moved from Illinois and I don’t miss the cold. I love the area there is so much to do!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Since moving in they have made many positive updates to the complex that makes it a nice place to live.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We live in the south building and love the view of the Halifax River and the ocean. We park in the garage so never have to get wet when it rains.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Lots of construction, but the view is worth it. I've lived here for 3 years, and it does have its ups and downs. But, the ups out weight the downs. We recently got new washers and dryers in the laundry room, that fit more and clean better. (Plus, you don't have to buy the lousy $5 laundry card anymore) . And, the parking lot is looking nicer now.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The apartments are a great place to sit down and relax. I work a lot so the 24 hour access to the gym and pool for times when I just want to sit back and relax makes it ideal. The bedrooms and living quarters are well taken care of and the staff is as helpful as always.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Overlook has been an overall great experience. The sunset views every evening are just worth it. It's close to everything and the price is amazing for the upgraded apartment that I have. Holly, Kimmy, and Stephanie are awesome to work with and maintenance always delivers quick service. I love the North Tower!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I moved into the South Tower a year ago: because of incredible river views at sunset, short walk to the ocean, and all the entertainment/restaurants in-between. The on-site management staff is amazing; Kimmy, Stephanie, and Holly are the most accommodating, helpful, and friendly site managers I have ever met. The process of moving was made 110% less stressful .. and with-that said I moved in. The building itself is older, (under the new management) and is constantly being updated – new laundry, new mail facility, (eventually 2nd fitness center), parking, etc. The units are also continually being updated (appliances, wood floors, carpet)..which, I think is great. The building has architectural character, with thick concrete walls (no noise!), large rooms, and updated appliances. My complaint .. The windows are older, which makes it a bit loud at times with the traffic (bikeweek! especially), from the Seabreeze Bridge. I was worried about ‘bugs’ too, on the move in … they spray monthly and I have never seen anything in my unit. My A/C unit gave ‘out’ to a power surge recently, the Maintenance Manager came and repaired during the weekend, and off-hours.. I was really impressed. Also .. most of the neighbors are super nice! ER

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love the Northside tower we live in. Just moved in so good experience to date. Apartment is the perfect size for our little family. Love the staff

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The staff at Overlook is very congenial and helpful in all matters, not just the office staff but all of the employees.The building and grounds are kept in immaculate condition making me proud to live here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Overall it's a nice and convenient community to live, however as a long time resident the construction and no guest parking overnight has been a gross inconvenience to me and my guest.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We have been here for 6 months and we love our community. The new apartment renovations are very nice and the balcony views are the best in Daytona.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

New to the building Great views. Everything at walking distance, food ,dancing, live music ect. We can watch the fire works from Hard rock Hotel. Gym, pool.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The office staff is absolutely amazing here as well as maintenance. I would highly recommend The Overlook to anyone wanting a fun place to live. The only downside is no real guest parking.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Move in has been super easy, and everyone has been extremely helpful, and made the process extremely easy for us to make the transition in our new apartments

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Ladies in the office are great and the maintenance guys do a great job. Beautiful view of the river and I always meet friendly neighbors in the elevators

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Apts are nice ,well built no noise from neighbors, office staff is very nice and helpful ,like living here as seniors and mixed age ,and children ,are no problem

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Living here has been a good experience só far. Whenever anything goes wrong I put in a maintenance test and it's chicky taken care of and it's followed by añ email from the office making sure everything was okay. This is my first time renting in this state and it has been easy.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love that I can walk out my door and it's only a 5 min walk to the beach or to where the fun events are. It has the most beautiful view from our balcony love it! Also very convenient to our jobs! I couldn't be any happier then where I'm at :-)