The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live, place, and work . Nice location. They've made some amazing upgrades to the property which is a selling point. The only thing I could say that needs to be upgraded is the elevators and hall ways.
We love it here! The staff (both office and maintenance) are so friendly and helpful! We even have a gorgeous view! They are continuing to update the buildings which makes it even better!
The staff is extremely nice, caring and willing to work with you! The building is always being cleaned and kept up! Highly recommend this place to anyone with large dogs!
We love living in our community overlooking the Halifax River. The staff is fantastic and the renovations being made to the units and facilities (new laundry room, new mail room, etc) are real improvements to the amenities already offered.
Have lived here for a month now and love living here. I feel safe and everyone here is nice. Can walk to everything. Parking is otay good as well.
Love living here the first month has been amazing, not issues, people are friendly and for the most part everything has been excellent, glad to be here
I’m feel really comfortable leaving here, I have been here for four years. Everything you need is at a walking distance, the beach, grocerie store, pharmacy, bank.
It’s been a great experience I’m going on my Second year living here and things are getting better and better and everybody in the office is helpful and understanding
My husband, furbaby and I moved here from Oregon and we love it here. The staff is super friendly!! Love you Stephanie n Kimmy!! Everyone that works here and lives here are awesome!! It's good to be back home!!
The noise is really bad if you live on the sides of the towers facing the road, but otherwise it's not a problem. Good price and great amenities