The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

4.3

4.3

The Palms is located in a prime spot. I love that it's close to both Mill Ave and Old town. The people are also great here. I've met many residents who've became my great friends!
I really enjoy living here. The people that work here are always nice and the grounds are always green and clean. I also like all the resident events that the leasing office puts on even though they never seem to order enough food.
Lush green, clean and calm atmosphere. Staff seems helpful and friendly. has great amenities, and places around the pool where you can chill and hangout.
I had recently lived at a property owners by greystar, and I can say that the Palms on Scottsdale is by far one of the best I have seen. The amenities and the apartment itself is very nice.
Our apartment is really good, everything was working perfectly and the handover by the amazing staff was really smooth and welcoming! One thing I wasn't completely happy about was that the floors weren't fully clean when we moved in. Lot of small white spots from the recently done painting were difficult to remove initially. We would have liked to have it cleaner than we got it. Other than that, amazing experience so far.
Since before our move-in and leading up to it, the staff has been very helpful at every step which my roommates and I have not had this kind of service and it is very appreciated
I would really like to have a recycling program and more noise regulation but the complex is great, I enjoy the amenities and the helpfulness of the team
Amazing place for families and it has great staff. You’re going to love it. The thing that I don’t like it is some residents don’t pick after their pets. the staffs always remind them from time to time, but they don’t care.
Sometimes the property maintenance team is rude with us but otherwise the stay is pleasant and calm. Would love to continue staying here. Highly recommended.
I am enjoying living in the Palms since Sept 2015. We have had the chance to move but we like the friendly staff and their professionalism. Plus, the complex has the amenities we want and its in great location