Great apartment complex. I really enjoyed the location because Scottsdale old town is really near by and Mill Ave is only 8min away. The neighbors are really nice the pool of cool and then gym is really decent

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Great move in experience so far! I am so excited to get unpacked and settle in. I feel super safe with all the lights around the parking lot and on property security!

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The complex is very comfortable and safe. The staff is friendly and responsive. I have been here for almost 3 years and thankfully never had a major issue.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The complex is clean and lives up to its promises. However, I deducted one star due to the unpredictability of the gate codes working as well as lack of politeness from management. Other than those issues, the experience has been pleasant and favorable.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Great location (close to old town Scottsdale and the 202), great monthly prices considering places nearby), only difficulty is college kids sneaking into the pool area in the middle of the night and disrupting sleep

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The community is very nice and everyone I have spoken to is very nice! But the apartment price is a little high for what you get. It looks beautiful but a lot of stuff is falling apart or coming up and we are scared we’re gonna get charged for it.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Great place to live. Amenities are very nice and staff is quick to respond to any issues or concerns you may have. Look forward to my time left here.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Wonderful staff! Amenities are great, amazing! Can hear people above us but luckily not a big deal to me! Other than that, quiet neighborhood! Surrounding area isn’t the best but I love they have gates to enter and leave It’s been a great experience so far and see myself here for a while

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

I’ve loved our stay here. Overall friendly staff and residents, fast repair work, and continued dedication to policy and facility improvement.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Move in was easy and my apartment was clean. We had some tech issues with paying our rent and the office staff was very helpful. We also had a maintenance problem and it was fixed right away.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The community is great, I love how they have events for the residents regularly and how clean they keep the area. I’ve had a few maintenance issues within my apartment but the maintenance workers are always helpful and arrive quickly to fix my problem (even showing up on New Year’s Day!).

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

I've been here for a little over two months and I am loving it! Feels like a resort in the best ways! Only downside is parking can be a bit high demand for good spots on weekends.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The complex is well kept and the units are upgraded! The staff is friendly and maintenance requests are completed promptly. Location is great being close to both tempe and scottsdale

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Awesome!! Front desk is so nice and moving in was easy! Apartment complex is always super clean and east to get around. Everyone living in the community are so nice!

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The apartment complex is helpful and quick to respond. The complimentary trash service makes things easier. It is a very nice and well kept complex.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Here is so widely organized and super vibrant . I like the remodel finishes and their quality. The gated community is really important. The staff are super friendly.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

No problems and the apartments are a great deal for the price since they come with washer and dryer, fridge, microwave, dishwasher etc. Complex looks nice and is safe

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

It's been good living here. I don't mind it much at all. It is an apartment complex so that is nice. I have an apartment here. That is nice too.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

One of the best experiences I ever had with the staff since the day I went to look for floor plans to now now taking care of the community. Plus they do events almost every 2 weeks!

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Communication about potential security issues (eg the front gate being open for more than a week...) is lacking. Other than that, office staff is always friendly and accommodating. Facilities and residences are well maintained. Turnaround time for work orders completed is relatively short. Overall, a very nice place to live

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Love it here! It's relaxing, beautiful and very clean. The only thing I would add is more activities like pool parties.. T.V nights, poker nights etc..

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

I live here with my family since last September and we like it very much, we have been enjoying the different activities you do with us every month, and had a good experience with he response on the different requests we did.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Location is great, community is clean, and it's safe. There are some shortcomings like the maintenance take alot of time to come to your apartment, the community manager like to put extra fees every year!

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Love the location, the apartment itself, and the amenities. The organization of the complex is lacking. Every time something has to be done that deals with the front office we've had issues. It's unfortunate because we love our apartment, there are just always communication issues.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

I am a new resident, but the last few months have been great! The office staff is so helpful and responsive, it is very peaceful and quiet, and the pools are so nice! :)