The apartment grounds look really nice and so far things have been great since moving in to this apartment. The only thing I would wish for is bigger parking spaces >.<

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Good nice apartment but you need to improve your leasing office staff in the way they treat the customer nice volleyball court and nice building

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

i’ve lived here for 3 years. i enjoy the environment, the amenities, the location, the various events and services offered, and the office staff is great!

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

I don’t even know what to type here but I will just continue to type to make it look like I am using all one hundred and forty characters if that even makes sense

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

We love to live here, the complex has plenty of amenities such as the gym.and the two pools that we use frequently. We also enjoy the BBQ stands and the green areas of complex. The appartment is comfortable and modern and the staff and management team is friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Honestly as a student this place has the best environment for me and that is only one of the reasons why i love this place another would be, hoe peaceful this place is.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Great Community, Very Diverse, lots of lighting at night so you can take a walk or walk the dog. It could use another gate being only one way in and out. Sharing with QT will eventually cause a accident if there hasn't been one already. Both Pool areas are Very nice and kept clean. The exercise room is great as well.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

This apartment complex, overall, is pretty amazing! My only drawback is that maintenance is a bit slow when responding to service requests. However, they are really great about emergency requests and always are so kind and helpful!

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The leasing process has been a headache. I have left the leasing office voicemail and left a message with the concierge who said he would have them call back before the end if the day, and no one returned my calls. I have called during business hours and no one answers. To complete the leasing required actions I am required to go through a service called Sure Deposit, but when I try to complete the action the website has a pop-up that my information is not correct. The instructions to name “The Palms on Scottsdale” as an additional interested party are illegal, per my insurance company there must be an owner associated, not just a management company. I would love help resolving these issues, but as described above I haven’t been able to get a hold of someone to help me. I will try again today. Also, the requirement to pay our move in cost was required to by cashier’s check only. I have an online bank and have to have the check mailed, causing again additional steps to meet the required leasing actions. The whole process needs to be streamlined. I can’t rate the community, our move in date is supposed to be 7 July, but as I can’t complete 2 of the required actions without help from the leasing office I am not confident that it will happen. Which is additionally frustrating because we still need to arrange for our belongings to be delivered.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Loving the jacuzzi and the pool areas! The living spaces in the apartments are really great and maintenance does their best to get things fixed in a prompt manner.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

I really like it here because the complex is quiet and the apartment and balcony are spacious. I also like the renovation because everything looks cleaner and tidier.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

I absolutely love it! Since we moved in, the staff been very helpful and friendly. The apartment complex is very well maintained and kept clean at all times. The pool is very nice and clean as well. I haven’t experienced any noise disturbance from any of the neighbors too.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

This place is good and so we have even renewed the lease. The management is very helpful and takes care of the issues if any in the promised time.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Stayed here with 2 of my best friends and the one year that we were here was amazing, never once did I feel unsafe or wanted to be somewhere else! Amazing place!

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

Love living here. The community feels very homey and super safe. I love how engaging management is with residents. I also love how up kept and clean everything is.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

I love our community. Everyone looks out for each other as well as the wonderful staff at the office. The apartment complex is also well taken care of.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

It’s such a nice quite place. I live in peace finally. It’s such a welcoming community always available for our needs . Recent move was nice & easy for us .

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The complex is maintained well and the staff is accommodating. The business office really needs to be open later, beyond closing hours especially if each entry is protected and monitored via key card. The pools need to be monitored it seems. Too many immature residents or guests do not take care of our amenities and could ruin it for the residents that do.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

I love the location and amenities. Great customer service, as well. I’ve lived in other apartment complexes and have had issues with them charging me more than they should or bad customer service, however, I don’t have that complaint here.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The palms on scottsdale is the best place I have been in. Also, there are many things exciting and beautiful. Actually, I recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The complex is very nice and very good we have meet a lot of friends and we see a lot of nice things in her such as pizza party and the pool is very nice

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The palms is very safe and security is very high. Neighbors are very kind and helpful. They always invite us to share them and eat together. They are very tidy and amazing and wonderful and great .they always help us .

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The property is well-maintained, great response time for any concerns/issues, always plenty of parking, abundant amenities and fun events!!!

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

The location here is great! When I first moved in and took a look at the apartment I didn't realize how big the complex was. There's only one entrance which is a little inconvenient especially since I am clear across the complex. The staff are nice whenever I interact with them. The neighbors are chill. Usually just wave hello at the pool. Everyone is friendly but don't mingle too much. I enjoy the gym and its typically not super busy. They could update the kettle bells and other equipment (hopefully without raising rent). Its been a pleasant experience living here. I love how close Papago park and the little trails are to here.

Reply from The Palms on Scottsdale Apartments

It has been good so far. There have been times the large pool has been locked for no reason. Also wish the complex had free coffee or a coffee machine.