The best one. Administration service awesome. Maintenance group excelent Enjoy living in The park Recommend. Feel comfortable in my place And enjoy the tranquility

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Wonderful place to live - so happy we chose this community. People and office staff are so nice, clean and updated community, all around great feel.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The community is well-kept, great location near schools and plenty of shopping. Also close to main highways, the Sawgrass Expressway and 95.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I enjoy living here. The rent has gone up a lot (close to $500 in 5 years) but aside from that I don’t have any complaints. The office staff is friendly and remember my name which is nice.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The management team is amazing! They are very mindful of resident needs and satisfaction. The grounds are well maintained and the staff promotes family environment as well as safety.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have been living in the park at turtle run about 3 years now and I enjoy living here it’s very peaceful and I have kids and a great addition is the park next door.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Although I just moved here, I can already tell that the office staff has been great. They have always been welcoming. I also love how they have "Donut Fridays" and several contests. It definitely shows that they are willing to interact with the residents.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

It’s amazing living here. The staff is amazing, helpful, understanding. It’s quite no problem happens here. The staff keeps place clean and going

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

From tour all the way to signing the lease the management office was great and friendly. Definitely recommend The Park at Turtle Run Apartments.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I live here for 2 years, I enjoyed this place, they have very good staff, especially the office staff they are very pleasant. And maintenance staff as well, when you call for service they didn't take long to answer you back.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We just moved in but everything has been great! We love the area. The complex is nicely maintained. We like that our view is of the park. We are excited to be here.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Still getting used to everything, but so far so good. Maintenance came and fixed everything that we asked except for one thing because they didn't have the material, but we were able to get it and do it ourselves. Extermination came out too and the roach problem has gotten better because moving in we realized the complex seems to have a possible roach problem, which is kind of gross.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We have been living here for 3 years and the new management company has really turned things around. The Property Manager is sweet as can be and the staff is always willing to help. The location is great very close to stores and restaurants. The apartments could be upgraded a bit but with time I think that will happen :)

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Great place to live!Very big apartments! Update and modern appliances! Love the events the office staff plan! They are friendly and very helpful.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Nice neighborhood, generally quiet and calm, I like how there’s such a large recycling area as well. I would definitely recommend this neighborhood to a friend.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I love that its so close to everything I need and the schools for the boys. The garage and floors are a added bonus. My neighbors are nice and not loud. Just a very comfortable place to be.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The staff and crew is the most Important reason as to why we are staying here, they are personable and relatable and easy to get along with, and we are excited to continue to renew our contract. Peaceful quiet area

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have been living here for 2 years, the office and maintenance staff are really nice and helpful. Kayla is one of the sweetest help agents that I have ever met. She is a honest person and goes above and beyond her job duties to help the tenants. Trotsky is a very nice maintenance man he too go above and beyond to help all residents.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I don't understand how residents are expected to install the shutters particularly those of us who live on the third floor. Very poor customer service and lack of regard for our safety and personal property.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Nice quiet neighborhood and we like staying here. Only place we want to live while we are in this area. The complex is well maintained and mostly clean. The maintenance crew is polite and professional and the service is fast.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The property management team is amazing. From the community events to the promptness of handling maintenance issues. They have been great.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have lived here since 2011-2014 and again from 2016-present. The neighborhood has deteriorated over the years both aesthetically in the units and the people that live here. Appliances are old and barely functional. The AC units are old and aren’t energy efficient. There are 10-11 people living in some apartments. People are at the pool all through the night and it’s not unusual to see drug deals at night. I’ve always loved living here but it’s gone down drastically. The rents are extremely high for the cheap and old appliances, old carpet and overall basic amenities.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have lived here for only 3 month, however I have zero complaints. The leasing process and move-in was excellent and easy. Most of all I really enjoy how close we are to everything 👍

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We love this community!!Location is great, close to everything. Great neighborhood to go for a walk a lots of parks nearby. We looking for or next months.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Very good place to leave, my family, friends, we are extremely happy to live on this apartment and the management and everything it’s really well taken care of.