Community is very nice. Neighbors are great, very quiet, respectful and friendly. Apartment itself could use some updates, everything is cheaply done.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

This is a great place to live the rent is high but lower than most communities. The managers are caring and honest and helpful.its always great

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I love living at The Park at Turtle Run. It is safe, clean, well maintained, and close by to many wonderful places to shop and eat. I live that they built a Costco on Wiles Rd.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We had the most amazing Christmas here, one that will forever stay in our memories. Spending such time with a family so spread out is precious beyond a price. Thank you to the staff who were so full of warm welcomes and good mornings. The snowman and Chrissy tree of stones and flowers really made our day, as did the ever helpful attitudes of the staff. None of us will ever forget this experience. Once again thank you and best wishes for the New Year.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Nice and quiet, noises from upstairs every now and then but pleasant. The upgrade in the gym was super cool and very necessary, looking forward to see if the racket ball court will be upgraded as well. My only "complaint" is that there isn't a back entrance/exit

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Great residence to live in, close to many places to eat, shop, close to sawgrass. However every time there is an issue they take long to get back to you or sometimes you have to reach to the office 2 or 3 times so the problem can actually be taken care of

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The staff is outstanding. The events that they plan to bring the community together is great. I love how things are taken care of with maintenance when you call.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Living here has been okay- the construction in our area for the first 2 and a half years we were here was so terrible. Also, I did have issues with maintenance, but generally it’s not bad

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Too many people are able to tailgate others through gate. The trash is always backed up and when there is a line down the walkway it looks bad.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Apartment insurance rules keep changing can’t log into my online portal fee issues with the apartment never get resolved I gave up . But nice area 🤷‍♀️

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The community is within walking distance to restaurants, stores and parks. Would like to see landscape to be improved, it's mostly leaves and dirt, flowers around the buildings not just the office would be a nice addition.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I love the apartment, the neighborhood, and the amenities available to me. The office staff is friendly and the Office Managers response to emails is rapid. With that being said, I gave my review 3 stars, because the appliances are pretty worn out, and while the complex's upkeep of the community is pretty impressive, the response to in-home maintenance is severely lacking.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Very clean and quiet community. Very happy that we chose to live here. Office staff is very nice and attentive maintenance staff is always courteous.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Convenient location, amazing amenities, competitive pricing in the heart of turtle run. The staff is always extremely helpful and attentive with residents.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I love the community. Maintenance just takes a lil bit longer than expected. The community is very quiet at night and it’s conveniently locates.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

it is a fun experience they have great personal, great customer services, great amenities and it is in a great location close to a shopping center close to the main roads and freeway

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

My experince overall living at tge run has been pleasant but can always impove it can use more security and a better pizza person to provide it.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Been here about a month now and everything has been great. We literally have nothing to complain about. The maintenance staff complete different work orders in a timely matter and the office are exceptional.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I like the area never had any issues and usually they take care of problems right away. Quiet neighborhood and I like the size of the apartments

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Great place to live. Safe gated community. Nice pool and brand new gym. Has a racquetball court. Plenty of parking. Just a block away from Target.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Great apartment. Love the wood floors! Lots of kids, and amenities and it’s in the perfect location. The office staff is friendly and the property is well maintained

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have lived here on and off since 2011 and the neighborhood has declined. The new management is better than the last but carpet is gross and was not new upon moving in. and appliances and finishes are cheap and old. Gate is cosmetic as people tail in residents constantly. Multiple families living in one unit.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have always enjoyed living here. This is the third time we have been back. The neighborhood is quiet and the grounds are kept neat. The pool is beautiful just wish it was heated! Great community to raise our son!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The park has improve a lot specially facilities such as gym, great job! Also maintenance is always prompt and kind, the girls at the office are amazing

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

It was a quick and easy leasing process. The leasing agents have been very friendly and efficient. We are very excited and can't wait to move in.