The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

4.4

4.4

The best community ever!!the staff are amazing and go out of their way to help accommodate any of your needs. Definetly highly recommend these guys!!
This is a great place to live. The convenience of the location of the complex is awesome. You don’t have to travel to far for anything. The staff is great here as well. The staff always comes up with great ideas to give back to the residents.
Staff is super helpful and responsive! Apartments are spacious and community is well kept! I highly recommend these apartments, best I’ve seen in the area.
Shanna was excellent in helping us with our new home from day one she showed the property’s benefits and features which made me commit to looking no further. I know we must have driven her crazy but her professional and patience demonstrated that this is the community for me.
I love the location and layout of the apartments. The apartments come with garages so you save money that you would spend on storage. For me, it was great for my motorcycle.
I have been living here for approx. 6 months now and I love all the commmunity activities and the neighborhood, if i could suggest a change it would only be the lack of response from the maint. Depatment. Other than that it is a great place to live!
The community's Thanksgiving event was great - and delicious! As always, the apartment and staff are wonderful. After 5 months living here, Betty still remembers my name every time I see her.
É muito bom aqui, é barato, se arrumas alguem pra dividir entao é perfeito, da pra junta uma grana boa, lindo ambiente, grande, moradores gente boa demais
The appliances and carpeting is old and low quality. The office staff is great but are limited. The apartments are expensive and low quality interiors. Multiple families living in apartments and the police are here frequently for domestic issues.
Community is centrally located to stores and restaurants. Turtle Run neighborhood always does a great job decorating for the holiday season.