The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

so far so good! Been here for abut 2 weeks a lot to fix in the apartment but moving forward. Love the staff and cant wait to see all the improvements!
I really like the community in general, but I have had some negative experiences since moving back here. I has a problem with my bathroom and it took 3 maintenance requests to get the problem corrected. The walls in the apartments are thin and my neighbors are noisy at very inconvenient hours. Otherwise, life here is pretty good. Great location, wonderful amenities, and kind office staff.
It takes to long to complete a work order for things broken in the apartment. When maintenance says the work order is complete, it’s not. Only half of the problem list has been taken care of.
Love living here! Have looked at other communities, but the park at turtle run is definitely one of the nicest in the area. Also love that we are getting att soon
I liked the turtle run area around our apartment community very much. Management is okay. They should get trained more to talk to the residents in a better way.
Very satisfied and happy to be living here. Is very well located and the office management are very friendly. We recommend it to everyone. thanks
1 star
So far my experience has not been the best. I moved in a week ago today, and the items that needed replacing or repair have still not been replaced or repaired. The maintenance man called yesterday to say he was coming, I came home to everything the same as it was before I left for work. This is highly unacceptable. I am very disappointed and need solutions.
Amazing place to live. It’s Quiet and peaceful the office employees are very helpful and quick to help. Neighborhood is always clean no disturbance just peaceful and everywhere
So far I cannot complain much. I am very busy I haven't had much time to explore some of the features the community offers but I am planning on getting started soon.
Very clean community, just painted all buildings within the last year. Great location, within walking distance to Target, Walmart and numerous other shops.