After going through some bums in the road I do feel like the new management is trying to build the community back up. There has been so many new changes. Some from the better some not so much.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far the experience has been great! However I am still waiting for somethings to be fixed by maintence! Today would be he deadline so I am hoping that this is taken care of so I can get the best experience

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I love the area and my apartment but sometimes the office staff can be a bit frustrating. Overall I am very happy and would reccomend to friends

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

My experience has been a little rocky. I understand change takes time but some things could had been handle better. Hopefully it will continue to get better as time progresses.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It’s been good so far I like it here just wish office staff were more pleasant to deal with and not talk to you like your a child. Just saying. Thanks

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Me and my wife have lived here for about half a year now and have never had any problems with the staff or other residents. Maintenance requests are fixed within a reasonable amount of time and are done well. Great location and place to live!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have been here for 4 years now and have seen this place change management several times. It always seems like there's a lack of communication where the new team has no idea whats going on. Otherwise, I love the area.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This is my first apartment because I am attending NC State and this is a great place so far! I love that the customer service is always nice and willing to help. My only issue is with the maintenance, it took a about a month and a half for them to check on an issue with the dishwasher and it’s still not fixed. I haven’t pushed the issue any further because I didn’t plan on using it in the first place. But other than that it’s great at The Parke at Trinity.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I moved here August 4th 2018 and they have treated me very well so far. I like amenities, the staff, and the location to everything is great.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have dealt with Tyrus since day one! He is always so helpful and so pleasant to work with! If I have questions he is always there to help me!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I recently moved here from GA and so far im enjoying my stay here. There's a lot of things to do here and several amenities for me to take advantage of. Its also a beautiful location and nice schools for my kids too.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I just moved in this month. I love the community because of the pools and because we have internet/Cable included. However, I wish the indoor pool was open. We haven't been able to use it because it's cold.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I’ve been a resident for 7 months and I love it. My neighbors are quiet and polite, the staff has always been a pleasure old and new! I do miss the activities that was hosted by The Parke at Trinity like Zumba nights, food truck events etc.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far, I've had a great experience with the Parke at Trinity. Even when things aren't working in my apartment the maintenance guys quickly come to fix the issue.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I love staying here, the location is great and it’s very quite and peaceful! I would refer my friends, intact I have a friend who is thinking about moving out here!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Love the area and very nice apartments. The apartment community is very peaceful and friendly. Love the pool options (indoor and outdoor) and the gym!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This is a great place to live. It is at a very convenient location with great amenities. The staff is nice and the area is relatively quiet.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I've been staying here for 7 years. Had some up and downs with different management companies for the complex. With new management that took over this summer I've had no problems!!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Tyrus was very helpful and was able to assist with finding me an apartment in a short amount of time. The space has a few minor flaws and the water pressure is rather low, but overall the community, location, and price seem great so far.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Hey! I love the apartment and all around is beautiful. The only thing I’m not so comfortable with is that de vacuum at the car wash doesn’t works and I’m still waiting for the mail key :(

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This is a good location and good price but you get what you pay for. The walls are thin - so thin that I can hear my neighbors conversations. Neighbors are loud and disrespectful and the office says there is nothing they can do about illegal drug use from the neighbors.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great place to live, very quiet and office staff is very helpful! I enjoy that the cable and internet is within the rent. They always try to complete your work order as fast as they can.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Nice community, quiet area and it so to downtown Raleigh. There so much to do around the surround area. We have a gym, I side and outside pool

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

They don't handle things when you ask you have call in many times just to get one thing done . they redid our mailboxes without any notification and had to go out our ways to make sure we got our mail from a post office and its been over two months and they still claim to have no keys to our msilboxes. I've waited 3 month maybe more for a microwave the same thing was hanging from screws that's how bad it was . they just switch management so MAYBE it will get better so far no progress but j know it takes time so ill give them some but so far I still can't get my work,orders done or pest control to come I've called about that three times I pay for it I should receive it

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Hello I Tamsin . I have resided at the Parke @ Trinity for two yrs. now. I love it . Had I known about the Pare @ Trinity it would have been the first and only place I lived when I moved to Raleigh. The staff is nice and very professional . The grounds are always kept nice. There is never any loud noise. I will continue to live here for the next upcoming years. I love it here!