The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

After going through some bums in the road I do feel like the new management is trying to build the community back up. There has been so many new changes. Some from the better some not so much.
So far the experience has been great! However I am still waiting for somethings to be fixed by maintence! Today would be he deadline so I am hoping that this is taken care of so I can get the best experience
I love the area and my apartment but sometimes the office staff can be a bit frustrating. Overall I am very happy and would reccomend to friends
My experience has been a little rocky. I understand change takes time but some things could had been handle better. Hopefully it will continue to get better as time progresses.
It’s been good so far I like it here just wish office staff were more pleasant to deal with and not talk to you like your a child. Just saying. Thanks
Me and my wife have lived here for about half a year now and have never had any problems with the staff or other residents. Maintenance requests are fixed within a reasonable amount of time and are done well. Great location and place to live!
I have been here for 4 years now and have seen this place change management several times. It always seems like there's a lack of communication where the new team has no idea whats going on. Otherwise, I love the area.
This is my first apartment because I am attending NC State and this is a great place so far! I love that the customer service is always nice and willing to help. My only issue is with the maintenance, it took a about a month and a half for them to check on an issue with the dishwasher and it’s still not fixed. I haven’t pushed the issue any further because I didn’t plan on using it in the first place. But other than that it’s great at The Parke at Trinity.
I moved here August 4th 2018 and they have treated me very well so far. I like amenities, the staff, and the location to everything is great.
I have dealt with Tyrus since day one! He is always so helpful and so pleasant to work with! If I have questions he is always there to help me!