The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Off ice Staff good maintenance is good, apartments haven’t been power washed in the last 2 years, no perks for lease renewal for example free carpet cleaning.
People who help with the process was extremely helpful and made me very comfortable. But the apartment have a leak under the kitchen sink and the heat was not working. When I told the leasing office they sent someone out within that same day.
The application process was pretty straightforward I’m so excited to see what’s in store will keep an update on how everything goes but so far I love the location and amenities package also the apartment is beautiful size!
It ok.. could be better neighborhood nice and convenient to certain places. In door pool cane be more warmer . More handicap parking . Bigger out door pool
Some employees at the leasing office are very rude and not helpful. They won’t even take a moment to hear a concern before being dismissive.
Parke at Trinity over all is a great place for a well priced apartment. Being able to bundle the utilities into the rent really helps someone who is just starting out living in the Raleigh area save money. The complex is conveniently located to easily access local areas of interest.
Living at the Parke at Trinity has been a good experience. The people in the leasing office are always helpful & the location is awesome to my work needs
Everything is okay, I just wish they would do more to maintain the outside appearance of our apartments including cleaning breezeways, replacing old wood steps that seem to be deteriorating, and making the outside of our buildings look like the amount of rent we actually pay and not run down. But other than that, things are fine
This is going on my second year here and everything is has been great. My only complaint is trash pickup, several days can pass by and the trash just sits outside.
Great community and the location is what made me pick this location. Also the staff is very helpful. The amenities are great and the units are nice