Overall the parke has exceded my expectations. Office staff has been extremely kind and courteous. everything about living here has been simple.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

well maintained place, good people live here. not to noisy neighbors. close by everything you could want. walking distance to ththe PNC area.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Going on my 3rd lease here. I like the area it’s in, and the fact it’s quiet. What i don’t understand are the price increases each new lease because i don’t see the complex doing any new upgrades to the property.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Place is getting really ghetto and trashy. Maintenance is horrible and I am waiting to hear back regarding a roach problem that I have had no help with

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Apartment and amenities are nice. Maintenance is a bit slow. Takes multiple calls to get anything done, then sometimes it’s not done completely.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It's nice and quiet for the most part really don't have anything bad to say it's not been a month being here so I'll see with time if I can give 5 stars

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The apartment is nice inside and spacey. Only complaint I have is that complex takes a little while to respond to maintenance requests. They could stand to clean up the hallways outside of the apartments from spiderwebs

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Apartment dirty nice friendly neighborhood and not to far from highway. Pets are allowed and trash is picked up for you. Outside Pool and year around pool exercise room

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The apartment is nice but maintenance has some issues with completing tasks. Have to call multiple times for them to get things done, and even then it’s not done completely.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Overall good experience. Location is very convenient. Unfortunately due to age of units, some things like "popcorn ceilings" have to be tolerated.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The community outdoors is nice overall. The kids can play safely outside most of the time which is good for me. The lawn js well taken care of

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far it's been very nice! The amenities are also very useful since we haven't got a washer/dryer yet. I also like the fitness room quite a bit.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Staff is always courteous and helpful. Whenever I have a wuestion, Lindsey and Tyrus are more than willing to help. Maintenance staff is always helpful too!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Issues are handled relatively quickly. Apartment staff is friendly. Amenities are nice but the pool seems to be closed quite frequently. Overall a nice place to reside.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Love the staff and maintenance team, but my apartment is average for its cost. It's a little expensive after fees and services. I enjoy taking my dog on her walks and being greeted by other dogs.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great apartment owners. Only complaint I have is we recently have had a roach problem from our neighbors. It’s been on going for 6+ months. This makes me super sad.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Wonderful experience at Parke at Trinity. Staff is all kind and helpful and quick to respond to maintenance requests and any other questions.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far everything at Parke has been good! There have been a few troubles with the internet, and there were a few issues with my apartment when we first moved in but most everything has been handled smoothly. My only complaint would be that I was told when I was touring that there were ethernet ports in every bedroom in the apartments; in actuality, there are only phone jacks in the bedrooms with one central ethernet port available in the living room.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Our new neighbors are a bit loud so that is a bummer but the leasing office can't really control that 6 people are living in a 1 bedroom

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The neighbors are really nice considering close quarters, great access to all areas of The Triangle (i.e. 15 mins from all locations in triad: Downtown Raleigh, Cary, Apex, and even Durham, since these apts are close to multi intersection super freeway..but tucked away private dispite busy area. Rent does go up per lease quite a bit, regardless of multi-resigns, (no long-term residency perks, unfortunately) & pool is always closed, parking is hard to find :(, but overall very safe, friendly community, and clean.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I enjoy the overall area of the community, especially the pool area and gym also the indoor pool area ok i have nothing else to added sorry!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

For the most part, I enjoy it here. I am beginning to see less attention to the lawn service, and the extermination of bugs. My area is looking very bad with litter on the ground and hallways dirty with bugs and spider webs it just looks bad and nasty.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

My resident experience at the Parke at Trinity would be great, If management would address a few issues with residents that I have bought to their attention several times, such as tenants sitting on the stairway in building 1611. Tenants have to step over this group of people everyday. Why are they sitting on the stairs? When they have patios. I feel I pay to much rent for this. Another issue is children running around knocking on doors and running. If you could get these issues fixed my experience would be great!!!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Apartments are nice location is very convenient. Don’t really care for the door to door trash pickup but it cool. Fairly peaceful complex no drama

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Nice in day was alright. Has a tennis court and basketball court. Has a washer and dryer in the apartment. Has two pools One indoor and one outdoor