The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Nothing to complain about been here almost 2 years now. I just mind my business and go to work. The neighbors don't bother us and it's really quiet.
I would give 5 stars if my washer and dryer that was supposed to be included, had really been included. Other than that the community and apartment are fantastic. The staff is amazing as well
The Parke at Trinity is quite and well equipped for most occasions. The office staff is welcoming and eager to resolve any questions you might have. I’ve enjoyed my time here to far!
Neighbors suck, parking sucks, muddy and never well maintained in terms of lawn, leaves and dog poop. Hard to get in touch with front office. They never call back if you leave a message. So many things wrong with the actual apartment that never get fixed.
The application process was simple and easy. The leasing office doesn’t answer the phone at all so that was irritating. But i am excited to move in.
everyone has been extremely helpful with living here and maintenance has been speedy. i love the area and cant wait for the new hammock garden :)
The apartment is nice but it has a very old mildew like smell. Things get fixed quickly if we put our own work orders in but the office staff informed us they would be fixing things and they never got fixed.
Moved into a newly renovated unit, it is beautiful. The property is great and centrally located. The amenities are wonderful, especially the gym and pool.
Love it so far and just in, as for my mate and I and my twins mate. We enjoyed everything so far the apartment complex gives us. As for my cat loves it too but keeps on hissing at everything!
The apartment above me has really loud chairs that scrape on their floors. Other than that, everyone seems pretty courteous and nice. The office could be a tad more attentive.