Staff is always courteous and helpful. Whenever I have a wuestion, Lindsey and Tyrus are more than willing to help. Maintenance staff is always helpful too!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Issues are handled relatively quickly. Apartment staff is friendly. Amenities are nice but the pool seems to be closed quite frequently. Overall a nice place to reside.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Love the staff and maintenance team, but my apartment is average for its cost. It's a little expensive after fees and services. I enjoy taking my dog on her walks and being greeted by other dogs.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great apartment owners. Only complaint I have is we recently have had a roach problem from our neighbors. It’s been on going for 6+ months. This makes me super sad.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Wonderful experience at Parke at Trinity. Staff is all kind and helpful and quick to respond to maintenance requests and any other questions.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far everything at Parke has been good! There have been a few troubles with the internet, and there were a few issues with my apartment when we first moved in but most everything has been handled smoothly. My only complaint would be that I was told when I was touring that there were ethernet ports in every bedroom in the apartments; in actuality, there are only phone jacks in the bedrooms with one central ethernet port available in the living room.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Our new neighbors are a bit loud so that is a bummer but the leasing office can't really control that 6 people are living in a 1 bedroom

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The neighbors are really nice considering close quarters, great access to all areas of The Triangle (i.e. 15 mins from all locations in triad: Downtown Raleigh, Cary, Apex, and even Durham, since these apts are close to multi intersection super freeway..but tucked away private dispite busy area. Rent does go up per lease quite a bit, regardless of multi-resigns, (no long-term residency perks, unfortunately) & pool is always closed, parking is hard to find :(, but overall very safe, friendly community, and clean.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I enjoy the overall area of the community, especially the pool area and gym also the indoor pool area ok i have nothing else to added sorry!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

For the most part, I enjoy it here. I am beginning to see less attention to the lawn service, and the extermination of bugs. My area is looking very bad with litter on the ground and hallways dirty with bugs and spider webs it just looks bad and nasty.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

My resident experience at the Parke at Trinity would be great, If management would address a few issues with residents that I have bought to their attention several times, such as tenants sitting on the stairway in building 1611. Tenants have to step over this group of people everyday. Why are they sitting on the stairs? When they have patios. I feel I pay to much rent for this. Another issue is children running around knocking on doors and running. If you could get these issues fixed my experience would be great!!!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Apartments are nice location is very convenient. Don’t really care for the door to door trash pickup but it cool. Fairly peaceful complex no drama

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Nice in day was alright. Has a tennis court and basketball court. Has a washer and dryer in the apartment. Has two pools One indoor and one outdoor

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I haven’t lived here very long . But thus far it doesn’t seem too bad! I haven’t met too many people but my dog loves the dog park , i feel safe at home ! The office staff has been great! Helpful and nice ! I hope to have a very good stay here !

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The Tyrus was an amazing leasing agent. He told me to "trust him" and that he wouldn't steer me wrong and he was absolutely right! From begining to end my move in went smoothly. I'm in a great building with ample parking, cable and Internet set-up was seamless and he even recommended a moving company and they were even spot on! Overall I was blown away!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The apartment overall is great. However I was not too pleased about some of the items that were not repaired before my scheduled move in date and still dont have a trash can. The maintenance team since then has come in and began to fix the issues so I'm glad.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This place has turned around. The office staff is awesome! I have some of the best neighbors. I truly enjoy calling The Parke at Trinity home.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

My time here has been enjoyable. The neighborhood is active, but quiet. The amenities and services have been in working order and are well kept. Although understaffed, the staff here are agreeable and helpful. All in all, decent place to be.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Everything is wonderful.Very fast and efficient.Had no power in my outlets in my kitchen and that day they care ordered the part and fixed it the next morning.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Moved into apartment with a broken toilet, microwave and dryer. Toilet was fixed immediately, but waiting on dryer and microwave still. It's been two weeks. It's worry for the most part, though you can hear your upstairs neighbor fairly easily. Internet and cable come bundled with the apartment. Valet trash service is not very great, but there are plenty of dumpsters. Rent is fairly priced, though the additional fees seem kind of excessive.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Moved in recently the staff was helpful and maintenance was able to solve the issues my unit had at move in a very timely manner. The complex is in a very convenient location. The only issue I have had so far is the the lack of access to your router but the price on the cable internet package that it comes with is good.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Best part of these apartments is the location and amenities. The actual apartments are average. We had to have a decent amount of maintenance performed throughout the apartment after moving in.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I appreciate your maintenance team. I like your apartment so far so good . the key thing is as you know it's an old building always needs repair.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I enjoy the convenience of living at Parke at Trinity and the current management has an open door policy. However the maintenance and upkeep of the place is concerning and not suitable. They are older buildings that need treatment for bugs and thorough management in order to be kept in good condition.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It’s fine it could be cleaner but with price going up i think you could find much better for the price. The pools are great but often crowded with kids.