The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This is awesome place to live! I used the gym often and i love the fact we have 24/7 access. I have absolutely no reason to complain about these apartments, i love the area! Thanks!
Been here for almost 2 years; they have always made sure any issue I had was addressed and acted upon in a timely manner. The prices are great in the area!
Been living here since June 2018 and I love it. It is a pretty quiet community which feels very safe. The staff in the office has been great and any maintenance requests I’ve had have been answered in a timely manner.
Tyrus and Myron are very patient and professional. They will take the time to answer questions and not make you feel as if you are being rushed.
Have enjoyed living here for 11 months. Occasionally it’s dificult to get in during office hours to make a payment. I have stopped by before during office hours to make a payment but the office was closed with no sign indicating when anyone would be back.
Walls are thin, people don’t pick up their dog poop, pool isn’t heated. That’s about it. The walkways are dirty and the apartments across the street are often neglected as far as trash being everywhere
This locality is really awesome and I am extremely impressed by their 24 hour gym and the indoor pool. The park stands as their main attraction.
I love the amenities and the style of the apartments. Some are outdated to me and could use newer cabinets but overall I’d give them a 7 out of 10
My experience living here has been very good. Neighbors are friendly and staff is very helpful when I need something done. Job well done. Thanks
Excellent staff, modern ammendties, clean and safe neighborhood. Central to several locations in the triangle: Downtown Raleigh, Cary, Durham and Apex. All same distance almost. Great neighbors (except one that has now recently left though) but never had any issues except one person who was up all hours of night..) but this was in no way the apt buildings fault. And even when this was addressed to office, I felt they listened, gave comforting advice, and did everything in their scope to feel comfortable within certain NC laws. Would recommend!