I like the community and the front office staff is very nice. The maintenance team is also pretty helpful. Neighborhood has a nice gym and pool. Both are kept pretty clean.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Overall I think it is a very nice community to live in. I think the gate should be more secured. If there was a possibility of the gate really letting just one car at a time or having the ID check machine.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Parkway at Hunters Creek has been an amazing place to live for the past 5 years. The community is calm and clean and Maintenence does a super job with all concerns. Office staff are quick to help and overall parkway had been a positive experience. I would recommend this community for families and single people as well.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Happy that the complex has a resident website where I can make payments and report maintenance issues. All my issues are resolved within days.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great staff and beautiful community! Everything is extremely well taken care of and the office is very easy to communicate with. The amenities are amazing as well!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Me gusta el lugar está muy bonito lo único que me irrita un poco es tener que buscar estacionamiento lejos del building después de las 8 o 9 pm porque cerca no hay.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartments here are beautiful! I love how the door to each apartment is on the bottom floor so it feels like we’re all closer! Also the location of my apartment is amazing. Moving in soon and I can’t wait!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The only reason I don't rate a 5 star is because two days ago I called early to report a broken washer and never heard back from anyone. It would not be such a big issue except I just had surgery making it impossible to go do laundry outside and it's very

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The place is great! I have no complaints other than not being able to talk to somebody when I call the front office. I do not like that it always goes to voicemail.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The living experience has been great, the office staff is very courteous as well as the maintenance staff, they go above and beyond the norm to take care of the residents, I would recommend to anyone looking for a place to live, The Parkway @Hunterscreek.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Is such a good experience! I keep saying maybe they need more employees for the maintenance request. The crew is amazing! Mara always take care of me.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Some improvements with the saftey and concerns on property from the start of 2019. Still no patrols nor security on grounds afterhours and gates keep breaking down for days at a time.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Pretty good so far the staff is very helpful especially the maintenance team. Any issues I've had was settled with any further problems. The office staff, Mara in particular has helped us a lot. Just an overall good team

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We're halfway through our third year living here and this continues to be the most quiet, conveniently placed complex in the area. It has only gotten better with time!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great community, staff at both the leasing office and maintenance team is great. The location is ideal and very close to a lot of great shopping and great food

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Just moved in and so far it is a good place to love. It’s quieter than other neighborhoods and everyone is friendly. Have no problems so far!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The guys that work here are so nice and friendly to the dogs when they come in to fix any issues you may have! They’re awesome!! And my dog sure loves the company. 😂

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The complex is great. I feel safe. I think it's well lit at night. The maintenance crew answers when needed. I have no issues with the community!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I’ve been living here for a year now and I have no complaints! My only suggestion would be to have recycling available. I end up saving my items to bring somewhere else to recycle, so it would just be better and easier if the complex offered it.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love how quiet the neighborhood is and how friendly and approachable the staff is. If I ever have a problem and need a service, the staff repones fairly quickly.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love living in The Parkway, I call it my magical place, is on a great location, the amenities are great, there’s a great sense of security and is just a marvelous experience for us.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Good Morning, My name is Fara Diva Acosta I have been at The Parkways Apartments since 2017 and my experience have been very good, with the neighbors, the staff and everything else, I’m always working and don’t do much else but I tell anyone I meet and is looking for a peaceful place to live to come here for here they will find what they are looking for. Thank you for all you guys do on a daily basic, God bless you al and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020. God be with us all.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The Parkway is a nice quiet neighborhood with great location. Everything you may need is only a few minutes away. Gym and pool are always kept clean too.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Office staff is very helpful, also most of the maintenance team are friendly, that means a lot when you see these people almost everyday.🙂

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Me gusta en complex! Solo un poco descuidado los jardines y el apto en línea general bien, se deben corregir varios detalles pero de resto muy bien