Great community , close to everything , restaurants highways , shopping centers , the very well school area , nice to raise a family , tranquil and secure, friendly staff , you will always be welcome.

Things have been gradually getting better since milestone took over. Better quality bi-fold doors would be nice. But I enjoy the community..

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Saludos, Entiendo que hay apartamentos que Deben ser renovados ya que necesitan mejoras basicas y los precios continuan igual a apartamentos renovados en el mismo complejo o en complejos cercanos. En adicion el area de lavados de autos pueden mejorarla poniendo un toldo o techo.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice, quiet and clean place to live. When we have called for something to get fixed in the apartment, we have received immediate response. People at the office are nice and friendly.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great, it's a really nice comunity We like it so much, we feel this is home. This is a community that strive to keep the residents safe. They work hard to make sure we are satisfied and comfortable in our Apts and on the property.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

over all... nice community a very nice and quite place to live.. good frendly neighbors.. nice outdoor view... personsal at the office very nice and professional..

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Good neighborhood, close to everything you need. Good experience with staff management. Sports facilities ready. Living secure and safe. Good maintenance.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I honestly cannot Wait until my lease is up. The grille area is never open on days that most people would want to use it such as holidays. It would be understandable if it was announced that it would be closed. We planned on grilling our Turkey because the kitchens in the apartments are too small to really prepare Thanksgiving meal for a larger family. Come to find out the grille area was locked. Same thing happened at Christmas. The grille area was open. The prior Christmas although it was too full to use. Also Thanksgiving are air conditioner went out for about the 4th time. They said they would not fix it then because the outside temp was cool enough. Well the inside temp was very very hot from cooking all the food and we had guests over but I can understand it was a holiday. Another time with the AC one of the maintenance men was screaming at my husband and would not listen to what we tried to say. All he kept saying was I cannotbfix what is not broke. Well guess what when someone else came out finally it was broke. Still waiting from mother ago for someone to paint the wall from the upstairs AC leaking and running down our walls. Toilet that kept running soon after we moved in was never fixed by maintenance even thoiugg we reported several times. My husband finally had to fix because it ran into floor several times and even into the bedroom. I could go on and on about these issues but I would be wasting my breath. We have voiced it several times but no one listens or they just make excuses. Our numbers is the front gate have never been fixed even though I have requested it several times. More than once I have Gone to the front office to pick up a package only to be told it is not there. When in fact it was and got returned to sender. Some office staff can be rude at times unless new residents are in the office and then they are super polite. If you ask for something it takes forever to get done but when they ask for something it has to be immediately. Apartments are way overpriced for what they are. Similar ones in area are cheaper or if not then they are a little better. I wish I had more time to research when we moved here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Its been the best place i lived so far in orlando. They have everything i need from gym to a pool and BBQ. I jave had no problens during my time and office staff gas been quick to answer questions

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Needs more staff to fix apartment needs and update old features. Rent is too high for the old condition of apartment , carpets , kitchen cabinets and counter ect.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The Parkway at Hunter's Creek is a great place to live! I love living there because it feels like home. However, when I first moved in, I did experience several maintenance issues, but those were fixed as soon as I reported them. The elliptical machine in the gym, however, is also wobbly and they could use an upgrade. The weights room is nice though and I do like using it. Overall, it's a comfortable place to live.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Parkway at Hunter Creek is such a beautiful place to live. They have great adminities, they work fast to fit your needs. Have any questions and there.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Since I moved into this community let me tell you I have never experienced such a welcoming to a your living hood and the way that everyone here make feel part of their family,

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The community is beautiful. The newly renovated club house and gyms are amazing. The staff is friendly and helpful, and maintenance is very prompt about fixing any issues. I don't feel cramped in the apartment, there' s a good amount of space in each unit. The landscaping is always done and clean.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Is quite and safe. Everything is always clean and if you need maintenance they respond quickly. Only problem is the parking in some buildings.