A good place to live, quiet and safe. The apartments are comfortable. The community areas are clean. The gym is cool. The pool area is spectacular.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Move In was smooth, staff has been nice so far. Maintenance was quick to fix couple of issues. Still early in the lease but so far so good!!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartments are big and great to fit in your furniture. The surrounding area is great. Beautiful area to live and office staffs are nice.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love living at Parkway at Hunters Creek. My only complaint is that the kitchen is so small and outdated. I love having a washer and dryer and so much parking.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I’m happy living here because everything is organized, clean, when you need the services about the apartment came very soon to resolve the request

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Maintenance could be more timely, also our upstairs neighbors are incredibly noisy. Their kids jump around and we have had things fall off the wall. Some office personnel are not very friendly. The pool rules about the amount of people you can bring are a little ridiculous as well, especially since there is never anyone there.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great community to live in. Good maintenance service lots of activities for the families. And nice and clean. Good security and pet friendly.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I REALLY ENJOY LIVING HERE THE PAST 5YRS BUT DO NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT IT GOES UP EVERY YEAR.... THE PEOPLE HERE ARE NICE AND WE HAVE HAD GREAT EXPERIENCE LIVING HERE

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The maintenance crew on property is on point with our requests. Thank you for always being readily available and completing tasks in less than 48 hours.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very reliable staff, awesome gym and pool. Clean and safe community .Great schools and love the fact that everything is close by. Friendly neighborhood.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We like it here, peaceful, quite atmosphere. The office staff is very friendly and concerned. Grounds are keep clean and secure. We love it here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My second time coming back to this community. I lived there back in 2014, left in 2015, and now I’m back again. Price is great for this community.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Really clean and quiet. The amenities are great. The parks are big and well kept. There always something going on around. The community is close to everything you would need.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Our apartment community is safe and friendly. Close to the schools and other businesses and churches. And the staff will greet you as they move around the community.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very nice community, most of the office staff is pleasant. I love all the updates that's being down here, but I think it's gonna reflect in the price when it's time renew the lease. If it does it might not be worth it. A lot of kids, don't have much room to play. I do see it is a pet community.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I just moved in and i can honestly that I am impressed by everything. Great rooms, nice amenities and good security. Maintenance fixed the problems very quickly. It is clean and calm environment. Right next to McDonalds. 100% better then my previous appartment. I feel more safe at The Parkway. The pros overpowers the cons. I just might stay a few years till I get a house in Hunters Creek some day. God bless

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Awesome community with good apartments, lots of places nearby to hangout, within 5 minutes of drive, good school district, just love o be a part of it.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Really nice apartments, it’s gated and always quite neighborhood. The management is great and fix everything on time. The apartments are definetly luxury apartments. Nice wooden floors. Overall great place to live.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Since I move from Miami this one of my favorite place to leave, i can leave my car unlock and nothing happened, great parking spaces, must of the time property always clean

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very quiet, respond quickly to maintenance calls, everything is always clean! the pool and the green areas are always in good condition, the neighbors are silent. Administrators know how to choose their residents very well!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excellente security and clean resident. The only thing you can't do any birthdays in the grill area and don't have any space for birthday... And the apartment have carpet, and inside its too old.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Is a great community, they help you when you need to. Is safe. The apartments are in good conditions. Is a good place to life. I will recommended.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very clean community, nice facilities like pool gym etc. Good and prompt maintenance. Very close to loop mall and good near by schools. Would recommend to all my friends and family

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Is a really good place to live, close to shopping and restaurants, and Main Street as well, safe place also and well maintained, two gyms and two pools

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We love our apartment! The community and its surroundings are beautiful. The staff is extremely friendly and if we are in need of a repair, the maintenance team responds quickly.