So far I've been blessed enough to have this place!, have not had one problem here. The staff for the most part are very on top of things. There were a few lazy Maintance men but other than that good.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Well-maintained. Maintenance team very responsive. Great location and amenities. Apartment is spacious with tons of storage. End units are bright and sunny.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The property is okay. I have lived here for over 8 years and its been alright. I wish that the community really cared about its residents and how long they have been here. There was an issue where the contractors messed up hundreds of dollars of stuff from our apartment we have spoken to the manager multiple times and ABSOLUTELY nothing has been done to fix my broken stuff.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Maintenance take to long to fix and they only do one issue at the time. Per request .The outside lights are 70 0/0 working and I have put 3 request to fix the light post in front of building (8) and I also told the maintenance guy and he said the ineed to put a work order. The post is (26)

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Ok so far. Lil over a yr. A/C has consistently broken down or froze. Too many little issues for the high rent but I guess that’s location. Love the facilities. Staff is friendly.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice staff. Takes care of maintenance request in timely fashion. Clean buildings . Neat landscaping. Nice office area. Clean pool area and pool water.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excellent resident support, friendly staff, quick maintenance response. A lovely place to live overall! Quiet, clean and comfortable in every way!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Love living there but need to be a bit updated and also would love for it to have a nice dog park they have so much time to convert a space for it

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I really like my apartment, been living here for a year and everything is cool and I already renew for another year everything is great so far

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

A good community just off the main road and very close to Publix , Gas Station , UPS, Pizza hut , banks , good restaurants, movie theater and shopping complex...

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Have lived here a long time, different owners, I have enjoyed living here however one of my complaints is the lighting outside the apartment doors which collect bugs and causes the light to be dim, not bright therefore not effective. It would be nice if maintenance would automatically clean these on a regular basis. Thank you

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartment is very comfortable and I love the absolutely love the location. I know that the complex is older, but I now that everything is being remodeled and I am confident that it will continue being a great place to live.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here has been a great experience. Being a newly wed, adjusting to living on your own along sode my wife has been a hreat adventure. The parkway has treated us with great respect.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very nice and quiet. The only two things that can be very frustrating is having to drive to throw out your trash and no assigned parking; I’ve had to park 10 mins away walking from my house. Otherwise very nice community and very pleasant staff.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

When I first moved here loved everything. The staff was nice, the landscaping was nice and my apartment was nice. Now dead grass dead bushes. No Mulch And Not so Nice Looking From The Outside. I Noticed the Landscaping at Office Is Very Nice But where I live Not So Much. Then i Get A Notice STating Only Thriving Plants On Patio. What About Your DEad GRass Or Rather Weeds And Bushes With No Leaves Just Sticks And A Lot Of Dirt.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Staff very friendly and helpful. Requests are done in a timely manor as well. The outside area and landscaping is very well kept I have lived there going on 18 yrs

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love this place so much. It was very quiet when we moved here until last year. When the weekend comes especially the evening, it gets noisy.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I been living there for almost two years. No complain at all. I love the area, it is coose to everything. The service is excellent and the gym, pool and playground are nice.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very nice and friendly always helpful very clean it’s in a very good spot close to a lot of places and a nice neighborhood very secure close to schools

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I’ve had a great experience since moving in last October. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance crews do a good job and don’t leave a mess behind.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very clean and friendly staff. Quick to respond to maintenance requests and overall a great community. A great range of parking spaces and spacious apartments

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The location is ideal. This apartment is near deberse business ranging from auto shops, department stores, movie theater, restaurants and many others. The area is ideal for physical activity, having different facilities for residents and good low traffic roads for running or walking. The downside is the high energy bill due to poor apt insulation specially on the second floor. The air ducts direct most of the cool air to the center of the apt, but the master Br receives the least and stays warm or hot most of the time. At night it may be uncomfortable to sleep even with the ceiling fan. The kitchen is small and you like to cook from scratch ingredients it requires imagination to complete the task.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I like that noise levels are low considering I work at night and sleep during the day. I also like that the office notifies apartments of any future property maintenance.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Estoy encantada con el lugar, de verdad muy buena elección, la atencion hacia mi cuando he necesitado algo siempre ha sido positiva, lo recomiendo para vivir

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here. It is peaceful and quiet. No problems of any nature. This location is close to the malls, restaurants and my favorite stores, like Target and my Neighborhood Walmart, without all the crowds.