Quiet community, great amentities, pet friendly. It is located close to the airport and all of the amusement parks. There are two pools. I love the reservoir in our back yard.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice clean apartment, nice staff and maintenance.its a very good community to stay and is very safe . The only negative I see is the ceiling height , hope it was a bit higher

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Just amazing great people amazing community and surrounding One of the best decisions I made was to move this community . Lots of great restaurants nearby and convenient shopping .

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The Parkway at Hunters Creek is a great complex nestled in the most amazing family friendly community of Hunter Creek. The amenities are fist class and the fully upgraded units are the best in the area. The Parkway at Hunters Creek would definitely be my recommendation if you are looking to reside in the town voted the 21st best city to live in the United States.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great community with plenty of amenities. The leasing office has an excellent staff with amazing school district. Everything close (walking distance).

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We love the parkway. The problem is with the security. I have had multiple packages stolen from my porch. To their credit it has been better in 2018 with the new management.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love this place.. the community it's nice the people are friendly... I have a 9 years old daughter and I feel safe living here..the apartment are very spacious .. the pool its nice and big we love spend time over there... the people at the office are nice too

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It has been a amazing experience But we have had a ac leak twice handled very quickly . The gate is a plus ,having trash compactors, and a 24 hour gym

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here is great. However, the apartment has some plumbing issues, as well as a fly infestation that has not subsided after many months.Maintenance has done a lot to try to get rid of it, albeit without success. The amenities and community in general is above par.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The staff is friendly and responds quickly to service calls. Large pool area and BBQ section if you have cravings for something on the grill.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It's a nice place... I love the area. It's always maintained, with its weekly cuttings of the grass and garden work. It's a quite and relaxing place.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very friendly and the workers respond quickly.. I have lived here for 18 years now ... never had a problem here ... the only thing is they should give discounts to residents whom have been here for a long time

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great staff, comfortable apartment (we’re in our second year here) and well kept community! We’ve called The Parkway at Hunter’s Creek home for over a year and we’re consistently happy to say we do!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Friendly, professional, great communication, simply going above and beyond to make my family feel welcome. Thank you Ellie Camacho for making this transition a success.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great place to live and raise children.Nice and quiet community.Always green and clean. Everything is close by. Schools and stores are very close.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Area Good, need more clean outside areas, floor dirty in front of the apartment, poop dog all around in green areas. In the office nice people. Need add outside light in the dark areas in Building 29 near the garage. Clean light in front of the apartment .

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

This community is just like our home place, we have been living here for 2 years and all the management people are very courteous and friendly, doesn't seem like we are far from our home country. Love the location and ambiance.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We have been here for 3 years and we still love it . The staff is great!! The maintenance guys are great as well! Every week the grass is cut and kept nice and pretty.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

For us it’s the best location, the best layout, the best team, always concerned in any circumstances! Secure, peaceful and nice surrounding areas!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Me encanta esta comunidad y donde esta localizada. Me parece excelente que han renovado varias facilidades y entiendo que de igual manera Deben de terminar de renovar los apartamentos ya que en otros complejos tienes los mismos rates y los aptos ya estan renovados.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here but its super fustrating that the community allows lawns to be mowed and mainteance to work on things so early in the morning. As a courtesy to your residence you would expect that to be held off until at least 12.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

A place that’s home where you’re connected to and close to everything. Interstates, shopping and schools. We are right next to all major roads plus theme parks

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My wife and I love the look of the apartment and the community room, and we received outstanding service from Ellie, who greeted us into our new home.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love the community, the pool area is very nice and the gym it is really comfortable. The manteinance service is faster. It is locate closet to everything.