Continues to be a great place to live. Office staff is friendly. Maintenance team is responsive. Community is quiet despite neighboring a major road. A great place to live overall!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

There has been some ups and downs but overall Hunters Creek committee has been the best I have ever live in. I love everything about you my place of living.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Necesitamos mayor seguridad, hemos sido objeto de robo en 2 ocasiones. Es un bien complejo pero en el último año ha sido victima de criminalidad

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It is good quiet great for kids everything is close and convinients. Great pool and gym clean but we need a better playground for kids because the ine at the complex is broke no clean

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Everything is so conveniently located. Staff is great and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Very pleased with the service that we're receiving.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

So far, so good! I've been here 3 months and I love the community. The areas are kept clean and lights are maintained. Everyone in the office is very nice.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

This community is absolutely beautiful. We have had maintenance issues, as would be expected, but they were very prompt in addressing and correcting the matters. Front office has always been great about anything we have inquired about, and I certainly appreciate that (Ellie, and Janet you rock!). I have recommended this place to our family, who have also moved in. Will definitely recommend to anyone I know.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living at The Parkway at Hunter’s Creek has been an amazing experience! The leasing and maintenance team are always kind and ready to assist with any kind of issues or concerns. My family enjoy living at this friendly and safe community.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I am.very new to the community but so far so good. I haven't had any problems. Like any community there is room for improvement which I will forward suggestions along.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My family has three years living in this community the staff is really polite the gym is very well equipped the pool an the common areas are always clean we really like the apartments community you fell care here

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

One of the reason why we chose The Parkway to live is because of the office staff. We love our new home, it is Avery nice community. Looking forward to being here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

we just move in .... the process was easy and friendly... happy to be here. love the barbecue area . everyone have been really helpful. thank to you all.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

After almost one year I still really like our location, community, and apartment. The biggest issue I had was with maintenance. Sometimes it felt like a struggle to get things taken care of but eventually they were. I wish the fitness center machines were kept up more. A lot of the weight machines were missing labels for quite some time. Overall, I’d probably still recommend living here. The office team is pretty nice and are helpful unlike other places I’ve lived.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I just moved. The entire administrative process was simple and fast. Thanks to Miss Mara for guiding me and my husband. I hope many good things from this place. I love my new house!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Friendly, helpful staff with a gorgeous and welcoming office that feels like a fancy home! Made me think about decorating before we even got our apartment! Beautiful grounds, well kept gym, and a gated community make this a great area in Hunter's Creek!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I been here for almost three years and I have no complaints at all. It’s quite all the time, good amenities and they always responded all the question.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Always Very clean and nice staff to deal with apartment units are nice and big very roomy nice little pond view in front of my apartment with little ducks everywhere.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The staff are amazing they go above and beyond to make our property clean, safe and secure!.The apartments are nice and large. I been here for 6 month and I love it.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Always friendly smiles when going to the leasing office AND smile through the telephone when calling. Maintenance team is 1st class! Thanks Jimmy.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartment community is good. The community management is helpful and friendly. Their service is prompt but sometimes they need to be followed up. Overall, nice place to live in.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Love living here! It's a beautiful area, close to many fast food places, the mall, the cinema, and so manyyyy parks for long walks. My apartment has a beautiful view as well.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It’s almost 2 years and I Love this apartment. Nice staff , wonderful facilities and close to regal movie theater , loop mall , all good restaurants etc.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here is great apart from the kids i nearly run over everyday that play in the streets without adult supervision. Maintenace team is great!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Hunters creek is a Great neighborhood. Parkway staff is quick at fixing problems. Very happy with my experience so far. Can’t wait for more.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great location and very close to many places. Quiet community and has many great amenities. All but one staff members are very helpful and will help resolve issues. Should offer valet trash but both compactors are close to all locations