Parkway is a safe and quiet location. They have the best amenities and helpful staff I have found while living here in Orlando. I would 100% recommend this location.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Absolutely love the area and how convenient things are, I like the size of the apartment but definitely has some areas of improvement within the apartments and maintenance aspect of the complex.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Parkway is a quiet community and the location is great! However, apartments are old and and the amenities could use some work especially the pool area.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Beautiful place and community , apartment bigger, excellent service from the people who work for the community especially Edith that since we applied to live here to be very aware of my family

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Recently moved to this community, loved the apartment, the agent at the office are very kind specially Mrs. Mara. Very quiet, nice amenities, more to know but so far, so good.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Nice neighbors and office staff. Beautiful, well kept landscaping. Quiet and located close to shopping, restaurants and healthcare.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Amenities are wonderful. Location is super convenient and near great schools. Staff is professional and timely in responses. Apartments are not too small.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My experience is very positive, the condo is cleaning, friendly and quite, but the amenities could be much better because the machines of gym does not working perfect.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very peaceful place, close to everything, only thing that needs improvement is their ac units but everything else is perfect, friendly neighbors etc

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

This is a great property. I have had no problems since I started living here. I would recommend to any friends and family that were looking to move to area.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Las áreas verdes ya no son arregladas con la misma frecuencia que antes. De igual manera es servicio de mantenimiento y reparaciones cada vez es peor. Me preocupa mucho la seguridad y los robos que siguen aumentando en la comunidad.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My mom and i just move in from falcon trace and since que came the first time to the parkway at hunters creek we knew that it was going to be awesome. And since we are here , every day we cannot wait to get home to enjoy everything in our new apartment Thanks to the the parkway staff!!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great place to leave, mi daughter love the view we have next to the lake and sees the ducks and turtles playing around, very quiet area and secure

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excelente atención de su personal. Vistas Hermosas y buena ubicación . Los apartamentos son cómodos. Tranquilidad y áreas excelentes para el disfrute de nuestros hijos

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My family has lived here for 3 years now. Taking the good with the bad, and having gone through a few changes in ownership, I feel our overall experience was an average one. The community is making strides to be better (ex. Rewards program and remodeling) and the area was great for my family and food options.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

So far so good VERRRRRYYY CLEAN COMPLEX and very. Ice people to work with. Management r respectable and maitience workers are such a good team to work with

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I have been living in the Parkway for about a year. Community is quite with friendly neighbors. Supermarkets , pharmacy and schools are with 1 mile radius. Apartments are spacious, but appliances need to be updated. Great responses from office staff, specially from Michelle. So far a good experience.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The process of finding a new place to call home is a large undertaking...especially moving from out of state. Ellie made everything so easy for me. She was very patient with me wanting to see everything that was available to me in a one bedroom. With her help, I chose the right one. I have a view of the small lake and I really enjoy walking my small dog, Nicki. The one bedroom I have is great! The service requests were completed within the same week (days) of the request, with no issues. Thank you for making my transition a pleasure......

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excelente urbanización, para ser cinco estrellas solo falta que Sean mas rápidos al responder los requerimientos de mantenimiento los cueles suelen tardar mucho en atender.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

attention and exceptional condominium conditions, 3 years living here and the apartment problems have been minimal, fumigation services, condo cleaning and maintenance always up to date. recommended!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My family and I love this community, this location and all the community amenities that this community have to offer. I always recommend my family members about this awesome community.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excellent!! The best place where I have live. Thank you. Excelente!! El mejor lugarcito donde me ha tocado vivir. Gracias. Excelente servicio y muy buenos vecinos en el complejo

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very nice place ... clean .. organized.. and maintained.... everyone who works here is great and the rent is reasonable.... gym and recreation areas are always good and clean...

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

office staff very friendly and maintenance people-are very efficient and repairs are done in a short time. i have lived here for almost 20 years

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Receptive management, fantastic maintenance staff (led by the amazing Ronald) and the quietest apartment complex in the area. We've enjoyed living here for two years and look forward to our third year ahead of us here.