Very happy to live here, we just renewed our lease for another 13 months .The people who work at this condominium are very helpful and friendly! We love them, it’s our 5th year with them!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I’m being living here for almost one year and now we renewed because we love the place and the how the things work perfectly here The managers are complete available All the complex it’s always clean

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great value for this community. Perfect location... close to both Disney and Universal as well as shopping and good schools. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Its been great never had an issue, wish some people would drive slower and turn their car stereo down when they come home after midnight, but thats out of my control

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

A great place to live. Apartment has all amenities and community is close to Publix, Loop Mall, and so many food chains. It's a beautiful place.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The community is very well kept. The Leasing office staff is always friendly and ready to assist, and the Maintenance Team are excellent with their response time.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It’s a great community my apartment is not the best condition however it does what I need provide shelter. The walls are very thin and you could hear everything everyone is saying and doing. My upstairs neighbors shake my ceiling with their footsteps (although I don’t think they do it on purpose)

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I had a great experience with the application process. Staff was very friendly and athentite when assisting with maintenance problems. Thank you for everything!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Honestly, it's a very peaceful community, you can feel it from the moment you come through the front gate. That happens as well when you get home. It's and undescribable feeling of peace and quiet.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I had a great first day of coming in! Edith was great to me and did a fantastic job! The apartment is beautiful and the amenities are great!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It is amazing, super quite, the staff is super nice I love it! I would recommend this community to everyone. The parkway apartments are beautiful!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Love the kind treatment and professional approach if management. Care is very abundant and maintenance has gotten quicker and more reliable.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love living here! This community is so nice and welcoming!! I feel safe when I come home late and I also feel safe during the morning as well!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I have only been at this community for about a week and overall the experience had been excellent, love the lake view right outside my window and balcony, the staff is kind and courteous and it truly feels like a safe and inviting place to live

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Car washer sometimes fail and needs improvements. I would give 5 full stars if car washers was better. Neighbors are quiet and friendly.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Quiet and peaceful. Great staff ready to help. Amenities are good with lots of parking. Great location near highways and malls. Not too many speed bumps

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great location and staff facilities are clean well maintained. We have been here for almost 6 months and have enjoyed every moment of it. Great place to be.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great Place to live. Pet friendly! Attentive to residents' needs. Premises kept clean and well maintained. Gated community, Convenient location.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great community! Clean and well maintained, staff is always helpful. Amenities are newly remodeled and have easy access. I've really enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The community has been great, besides the location and the apartment itself we also have great neighbors and a secure/friendly town. The past couple years have been an overall great experience.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice atmosphere. The playground is great. Friendly people. Great office staff. Great location. Great pool area. Awesome gym. Quite place overall.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

So far everything with the move in process has been amazing. When it comes to fixing something in the apt. They are right on it. Mara is amazing at what she does. She is so helpful and willing to help in anything she can. So far couldnt be happier.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great neighborhood and location. Decent amenities. Wonderful staff. Neighbors are nice. Maintenance issues are usually taken care of quickly. Only complaint is that there’s no recycling, and I would prefer to have valet trash but it’s not a big deal.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice apartment to live. This is my third year here and we love it. Close to publix, resturants etc. Lots of good facilities like Gym pool. Very good staff

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice community and spacious apartment. Gym , pool etc are very good facilities.Very nice and courteous staff . This will be third year here and I love this