Great staff both maintence and office. Friendly and courtsey. Always a pleasure going to the office for anything that I might need or to answer questions.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

First I have to say that everyone working in the office are very nice, there should be some tile outside the patios to walk on instead of grass.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

good,,, community Hunters Creek number 1 to living in south Orlando. The acivities always are fun and friendly. Our development Parkway need more attention in green areas and front garden of apartments. definetly the time we were living in Parkway are enjoy and friendly.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excellent place to live. The personal that work here are awesome and the facilities are in good conditions. It is a privilege to live in this community.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love living here! The property is always clean and maintained, and the staff is wonderful and helpful. The apartments are good sized, and we don't feel too crowded. My only drawback is living on the front side of the complex we have all the traffic noise from the highway. But, farther back into the complex, the noise isn't an issue at all.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Es una buena comunidad, muy tranquila, segura y confortable. La ubicación es perfecta y me siento a gusto con la tranquilidad para mis hijos

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We are very happy to live at the parkway at hunters creek! A very quiet and peaceful community for my children. I recommend it with closed eyes!!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love hunter creek area. I love my community and it is super quiet. The ammenities in the community are nice. I wish they have pool area for kids.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great apartments. Location is close to everything - shopping, restaurants, supermarkets, etc. Maintenance is excellent - from both maintenance personnel and groundskeepers.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Despite the apartment complex allowing pet owners to keep pets inside the complex it is well kept up. Very clean with a supply of pet stations scattered throughout the complex so owners clean after their pets. A huge step up from my last apartment.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Everyone is so friendly here in the community. Living in Hunter’s Creek is so convient. You love so close to everything and you get access to all of the surrounding parks.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I have lived here for 4 yrs now and the best of these years has been the past two so far. The Community has gone through some great changes aesthetically and now it seems quieter. I am the Maintenance Supervisor but I’m also a resident. I’ve lived on all the properties but one I’ve managed and this is by far the best.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excelente comunidad muy buena organización los felicito buenas áreas sociales la piscina quedo excelente buena vista a los lagos y buen servicio

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Been here for few months now and I couldn't be any happier. Love my upgraded apartment and all the amenities. Pretty quiet neighbor and friendly neighbors

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great place to leave very clam never have issues with my neighbors, not issues with parking, pool always clean, maintenance People very freindly

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Quiet community, great amentities, pet friendly. It is located close to the airport and all of the amusement parks. There are two pools. I love the reservoir in our back yard.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice clean apartment, nice staff and maintenance.its a very good community to stay and is very safe . The only negative I see is the ceiling height , hope it was a bit higher

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Just amazing great people amazing community and surrounding One of the best decisions I made was to move this community . Lots of great restaurants nearby and convenient shopping .

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The Parkway at Hunters Creek is a great complex nestled in the most amazing family friendly community of Hunter Creek. The amenities are fist class and the fully upgraded units are the best in the area. The Parkway at Hunters Creek would definitely be my recommendation if you are looking to reside in the town voted the 21st best city to live in the United States.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great community with plenty of amenities. The leasing office has an excellent staff with amazing school district. Everything close (walking distance).

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We love the parkway. The problem is with the security. I have had multiple packages stolen from my porch. To their credit it has been better in 2018 with the new management.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love this place.. the community it's nice the people are friendly... I have a 9 years old daughter and I feel safe living here..the apartment are very spacious .. the pool its nice and big we love spend time over there... the people at the office are nice too

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It has been a amazing experience But we have had a ac leak twice handled very quickly . The gate is a plus ,having trash compactors, and a 24 hour gym

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here is great. However, the apartment has some plumbing issues, as well as a fly infestation that has not subsided after many months.Maintenance has done a lot to try to get rid of it, albeit without success. The amenities and community in general is above par.