Generally a good place to live. Apartment is spacious. Great location near metro and zoo. Nice roof deck. The staff who work at the front desk are great.

Reply from The Parkwest

I'm having some plumbing issues in my apartment, which will hopefully be resolved shortly. Aside from this, the apartment has been really great.

Reply from The Parkwest

The staff at Parkwest has been awesome to work with. The application process was easy and the staff also worked with me during the move in process. They went above and beyond to ensure I had paper work to help me secure my parking permit.

Reply from The Parkwest

The people here at the parkwest are friendly and make me feelb right at home. This is a b great way to hegij living on my own meaning signing my own lease. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and I can take a nice 2 minute walk to the National Zoo.

Reply from The Parkwest

For an older building, it has its quirks. However, the tenants are friendly and the location is great! Plus the square feet/rent ratio is pretty good.

Reply from The Parkwest

In recent months, DARO has really stepped it up when it comes to tending to it's residents. So, thank you! All employees I encounter and kind and eager to help.

Reply from The Parkwest

This is a great, clean, and caring community! I would (and have) recommend The Parkwest to my friends and family. I love that Daro is making necessary updates, but still maintaining the age, architecture, and integrity of the building. One of the reasons I choose my apartment was because of the age and architecture of the building.

Reply from The Parkwest

There are obviously many upgrades and projects going on the past two years to improve the amenities and functioning of the building, but there were too many instances of water disruptions and noise disruptions on a nonstop basis.

Reply from The Parkwest

We love our apartment! This is a nice building in a beautiful location. It would be nice if the building would focus more on modernizing the apartments (heating&cooling, kitchen appliances, bathrooms, etc.) and if there was better communication overall between Daro and residents of the parkwest.

Reply from The Parkwest

Overall I like the Parkwest. It has limitations I would expect from an older building, but I like the location, my apartment and the people that work there. I would like to see a gym added but otherwise I'm happy.

Reply from The Parkwest

I think an area that could be improved would be the maintenence. I feel like some work orders take a longer time than necessary to be looked at