I have enjoyed my stay at the Pavilion at North Grounds. They are currently making some renovations and getting acclimated to the shift in management which is why I gave a 4 & 1/2 star rating. They are on their way to some major changes that address previous complaints that I've had in the past. Great community to live in.

Better management and can see improvements in the infraestructure. The parking garage and the common areas are being fixed. Still have a long way to go starting with.m the internet.

3 1/2 stars currently, and hopeful to be able to rate higher in the near future. New management quickly fixed the trash problem, which I'm very thankful for. However, internet is still quite slow at times, despite promises to improve it. Also, it's at the point of the year where it's consistently warm outside, and yet the pool remains closed and without furniture. Overall, management responsive and helpful (esp. Laura Bales).

I appreciate the multiple changes going on in our community to improve it. I especially like the new chairs by the pool, they are a lot nicer looking than our previous green ones.

Great apartments and furniture package. Some troubles with maintenance and building cleanliness at first, but it is obvious new management is working to improve this.

Great accessibility to all Charlottesville has to offer. The Pavillon at North Grounds continues to self improve the living environment for all residents and are very accommodating!!

Maintenance staff is really great. Staff is doing better as well but sometimes things are run very inefficiently. Trash "solution" is still a work in progress.

Pav is doing much better now under new management. The coffee machine and trash situation are making this better to live here. One thing that could be managed better is parties in the court yards during certain hours.

Great apartment with good amenities. The pool area is very nice and the staff is responsive to residents' needs. The area is also very nice and walking distance to many places.

It's a great location, but under the prior management, the building lacked the quality we're paying for. I appreciate the new paint, coffee machine, improved trash system, and improved lobby. I hope you add uploaded documents to the website, however, so that I can see my lease and all other forms online. But I really like the direction the new management is headed in, so please keep it up! We notice and really appreciate it.

Expensive for an apartment in Charlottesville. The new management team is making some improvements (fixing the trash pile up situation, installing a coffee machine).

I enjoy Pavilion's facilities and have noticed more maintenance on grounds recently responding to requests. However, I still feel like there are not solutions to some long-time problems such as trash and elevator outages. But overall I feel safe living in Pavilion and have enjoyed my experience.

great location - close to business and law school and barracks shopping center bit overpriced for what you're getting, there shouldn't be a separate fee for parking

Perfect location for the law school, great amenities (pool/coffee machine/business room/gym). There's also everything you need in your apartment -- washer/dryer, dishwasher, etc., and I love that each bedroom has its own bathroom. The issues I've had (trash chute, noise issues, mailroom issues) have been being dealt with by the new management!

Ok place to live. Very close to Darden. The place is improving under new management. Kind of pricey compared to other options around. The tym is pretty useful at times.

Doing well. Transition has gone smoothly. The only issue remaining is the internet, which is still patchy. Great job on upgrading the game room.

The location, pet friendly atmosphere, and amenities at the pavilion are good, but the maintenance was lacking (dirty hallways and severe trash problems). Under the new management this seems to be improving. Overall the location and convenience is worth the price, at least when you first arrive in Charlottesville.

Very well managed, great service with reasonable price. The staff has been very helpful. I really like the newly added Starbucks coffee machine!

The new management is clearly making an effort to win over students who were disillusioned by the last management, which is very much appreciated. Areas that could use the most improvement include the maintenance request/response system, the trash system, and the internet outages.

I'm enjoying the improvements the new management is making, although some are a bit inconvenient (such as the parking garage painting). I love the new starbucks machine in the club room.

Apartment/Community have been great! In particular, some of the new amenities added since the change of ownership of the building are great!

Great place to live! Close to Baracks shooping center and also close to school. Perfect location for those who do not have car! Highly recommended!

Not too fond of the new package system, which is more-or-less a reversion to the system back in 2014-15 (versus having the packages delivered directly to us). The trash system is definitely improving, which I appreciate. I would love if we could have a legitimate recycling option rather than single stream, which really doesn't result in recycling. Absolutely adore the maintenance staff--always pleasant and responsive.

Reply from The Pavilion at North Grounds

Grateful for the improvements since the new management. Computers in the workroom are a little slow. Otherwise everything is great and seems to be working better than before.

Location is good, there are shopping center and bus stop near this apartment. And I like the pool and club room (free coffee) in the apartment.