Perfect location for law and business students and great amenities. Convenient to Barracks Road shopping center. Helpful staff and maintenance.

Great place to live! The staff is very friendly, the building is very clean and has everything someone who is new to the area would need to feel at home.

The Pavilion at North Grounds is a great place to live, is walking distance to law school, the amenities are amazing. I really like the ping pong table, the gym and the pool. And the coffee machine is my favorite :) People are very friendly and you feel like at home!

This will be my second year living here and I'm still very happy with the facility and staff! For the most part everything is clean and staff are friendly. Maintenance is always quick to respond to requests. The noise is kept to a minimum in the section of the building where I live.

Great place to live with awesome maintenance staff. Everything works and if something breaks or isn't working they are there to fix it usually the same day and definitely within 24 hours. Makes living here easy.

Living here is nice! the covered garage is awesome! It can be a bit loud at times (its college students - i get it). The location is really nice!

Absolutely pleased with the staff, the leasing process, and amenities. Perfect place for both undergraduate and professional level students to be safe, social, and successful!

Great location- right behind Barracks Shopping Center, walking distance to main grounds and north grounds. Staff is great and personable. They make sure to know each resident. Exercise center could use some more/newer equipment.

I have loved living at the pavilion. The staff is great, the amenities are awesome and it’s great to be so central to everything. I wish I could afford to stay in a one bedroom and continue to live in this amazing building!

Such a great apartment complex! It's more than just a building, there are lots of amenities that make it a great place to live. I really like the option to have a furnished apartment.

The apartment and my room itself is very nice and spacious. Being over the pool is very loud but it is helpful that quiet hours after 10 have been enforced.

My apartment recently needed some maintenance work done and the workers here were so kind, helpful, quick, and friendly! I love the business center here, it is a great place to do my work.

I've had a wonderful experience at the Pavilion! The staff are incredibly kind and responsive. The maintenance people are also very responsive, sometimes fixing things the same day. Overall, the building is pretty quiet and clean. There have a few times when there's been trash outside of apartments or alcohol containers, but the staff does a good job of staying on top of it. Also the amenities are fabulous and make the rent worth it!

i really like living there, it's a nice building and great people. The pool is awesome and so is the fire pit. Nothing makes my day like the dog park!

Excellent staff, very friendly and nice. An physical improvement I would address is the lighting fixtures in the hallways. There are way too many and out of alignment.

My experience here has been pretty good. Sometimes it is a bit loud on the weekends, but it is not too bad. The doggie park is awesome, and the covered garage is really nice.

Great location to the law school and nice kitchens. It costs more than I’d like, but I enjoy the comfortable life style. WiFi is the biggest thing that needs to be improved

I love being at the pavilion. If I had the budget I would stay and live on my own here! The staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are awesome!

Great location. Walking distance to JPJ and Curry. The staff are great and very helpful. The printer goes out in the work-room, but the staff is always willing to print and get you what you need.

The location is fantastic for those who go to UVA Law or business school. Just a 3-5 minute walk to school. I would recommend getting private renters insurance and not the one they recommend.

Pavilion is great for law and Darden students. Very close to grounds, and conviently located next to Barracks shopping center. Great amenities and pet friendly.

I thoroughly enjoy living at the Pavilion! The building is typically cleaned and kept in good shape. The staff is incredibly welcoming and helpful. There are great amenities available to the residents to use.

I enjoy the amenities, but sound issues are the biggest nuisance. Walls are thin and sound travels easily around the building, especially between rooms.

Great location for law school/Darden students. The amenities are useful. There are free starbuck coffee, printer in the business center, and pool.

Great community. Excellent response time to any maintenance requests. Weather insulation is not the best. The rent is a tad overpriced. Overall great staff