the pavilion is a nice place to live. the trash situation needs a lot of work though and it is wildly overpriced for the charlottesville real estate market

Getting much better. Still have some work to do with fixing the problems of the previous management team, but definitely moving in the right direction.

Overall, I am very happy with my apartment / community. I think the apartment is nice and updated. I also appreciate that there are never any insects or rodents inside (I used to live in Philly where this could be a problem). I think the common areas are nice and well-kept. My only feedback... I don't like that packages are delivered to the front desk and then locked away overnight. I would rather have the staff leave my package on my front step if they are leaving for the night.

The new management is off to a good start working on the trash problem and repainting. I hope they continue to respond to resident concerns.

Great location w/ reasonable prices. Love that its on the bus line for the hospital. Gym and free printing is a great perk that I utilize a lot.

The apartamento is great! It has all the amenities needed. The last building management was a disaster, but the new one has done a good job. Especially they new management manage to solve to garbage problem that was a disaster.

Reply from The Pavilion at North Grounds

It looks like Pavilion is making some great changes! The planned upgrades to the internet and the courtyard are great! Once they get the billing system fixed they'll be in good shape.

Great place to live. Nice appliances and really nice apartment layout. Friendly staff - only downsides are sometimes loud or rowdy neighbors on Thursday/Friday nights and the trash room situation is still confusing.