We love living at The Pointe. Going on 3 years. Very safe community. Has a pool, movie theater and a fitness center. Secure package delivery too.

Very good! Biggest dislike is 4th floor garage that smells like dog urine and trash around doorway. Apt is nice. Like. Wing on the poolside. New managers are nice.

One of the first communities I have lived in that everyone actively cares about maintaining the pristine quality of life. I recommend everyone to this place, I couldn't be happier to call it home.

Awesome, has so much to offer (pool,gym, lounge, movie theatre) you get your money worth! Also the maitence staff is so willing to help in just a few minutes!

A beautiful and absolutely luxury location in west Chester. Highly recommend to anyone! They keep the property extremely clean and care about the standards they withhold.

This is a nice quiet place to live. I have found the staff to be helpful. The view of the pool that we have is very soothing. Anything that has come up the staff has dealt with in a timely manner. The location is great too!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The amenities in the building are great. I am looking forward to more scheduled events and hopefully fitness classes.

Love the place. The community is really good and the parking facilities too. They have a foosball and pool table with a office room. The staff are really nice too

Great Place to live. Well maintained. Quick to respond to problems and issues. Office staff is very responsive. I love the five night a week trash collection.

Doing a fantastic job. Maintenance is responsive and the amenities are nice and clean. Looking forward to the pool opening up in the next week

I love living here! The staff is so helpful. We had some issues upon moving in but they were resolved quickly. The maintenance staff is very quick to respond. I love the pool view out of my apartment.

It's a nice community, in a good position. I am in this community for almost 3 months and I think it would be nice if sometimes we have some events to know our neighbors

I enjoy the privacy and secutity. The decor is plesent and the neighbors are quiet. I enjoy the parking deck. I can't wait to use the pool soon when the weather is nice. I hope to meet new people

Great Community, Great Amenities, and very friendly staff make this a great place to live. Love everything the Pointe has to offer at a reasonable price!!

Love my home :) Everything is always so clean. The maintenance crew is so friendly & helpful. The amenities are the best part & well worth the extra money.

Decent and Calm apartment community, only hurdles will be when people run on top floors and the noise is too heavy. Wish to see the Garage or Entrance is secured.

I have been living at The Point for about 3 months now and couldn't be happier. The property property is clean and beautiful, the staff is friendly and the location is perfect for me.

The Pointe is a great place to live. Beautiful facilities and ammenities like a nice 24 hr gym, pool, firepit and grills. I also live the valet trash pick up where trash is collected 5 days a week outside your door. I just wish they had recycling pickup too. Overall great place to live!

Overall doing very good. Hallways could use a paint job. Better explanation of grill etiquette. More social events. But overall, I enjoy living here.

I LOVE the Pointe. The staff is wonderful and very friendly. The maintenance team is quick and efficient! I would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from The Pointe at West Chester

Use the gym frequently and it is full of wonderful equipment adn technology. Our only complaint is the movie theater.. It is rarely in working condition.

Reply from The Pointe at West Chester

Great place to live! The apartments have modern features and are very cozy. Plenty of great amenities and a great location right near the town and major roads

Reply from The Pointe at West Chester

Love living here!! So many beautiful amenities and the complex is so clean and nice! The apartment itself is spacious and has a beautiful view.

Reply from The Pointe at West Chester

We have had a great experience living at the Pointe. All the residents are very friendly and the staff is always there to help. There are plenty of great restaurants nearby and fun activities to partake in.

Reply from The Pointe at West Chester

My boyfriend and I moved into the point about 4 months ago and we couldn't be happier with our decision to move here. We absolutely love being so close to the town of West Chester. The staff here is amazing and the facilities are always super clean!