Amazing and helpful staff! Convenient location and wonderful amenities. Only complaint is that walls are a little thin so we can hear the noises in the hallway and stairs.

Everyone seems very nice and friendly. I hope it will be a great place to meet people. The apartments are very modern and well kept. I love the activities that happen on the property.

Just moved in 2 month ago, getting used to the community. Maintenance has been very good. The app is good for paying rent and making maintenance request.

We love the walk-in closets and open floor plan. The amenities are fabulous! The staff is very helpful and a great location to jump onto 202

I just moved in and absolutely love it here! It's clean, peaceful, and the leading staff are so helpful. I highly recommend living here...and laying by the pool.

Awesome!! The app is easy to use and just awesome! I can’t wait to add all my fun stuff to this website so I can get more rewards!!!!! Love it!!!!

The pointe at west chester is great. We found a nice apartment in our price range with the help of Jamie an amazing staff member. Maintenance has been fast, courteous and understanding.

Living here so far has been a breath of fresh air. Very welcoming staff, great amenities, and very nice apartments. The dog park is great and it's very close to town.

Pleasant place to be; peaceful and calm. Neighbors are friendly, I don't have a dog but I enjoy others' dogs 🐶 being walked around the campus.

Reply from The Pointe at West Chester

I love living here. Very safe and secure. Atmosphere and amenities are first class. I have just renewed my lease a g look forward to many more years at the Pointe

Reply from The Pointe at West Chester

Things are good. Better communication from the staff would help the situation. More attention to large issues like 4th floor parking garage.

I am very new to this property and location. So I have some exploring to do of the area. As of now it has been a nice experience. There are really inviting amenities that I look forward to using.

Reply from The Pointe at West Chester

Has been nothing but a pleasant experience since the day I moved in. From the staff to the amenities everything has been amazing and would recommend to a friend.

Location of apartments are great, inside is always clean, community has a great feel to it and the staff has been great since day one with moving in

The Pointe is an amazing and wonderful place to live , high luxury standards and treated like kings and queens when you live there. Amazing amenities and convenience at its best

So far so good and the staff has been really nice. Had two small issues with the apartment when I moved in that they fixed the next AM. First full weekend here and they're even having a community event at the pool.

We love living at The Pointe. Going on 3 years. Very safe community. Has a pool, movie theater and a fitness center. Secure package delivery too.

Very good! Biggest dislike is 4th floor garage that smells like dog urine and trash around doorway. Apt is nice. Like. Wing on the poolside. New managers are nice.

One of the first communities I have lived in that everyone actively cares about maintaining the pristine quality of life. I recommend everyone to this place, I couldn't be happier to call it home.

Awesome, has so much to offer (pool,gym, lounge, movie theatre) you get your money worth! Also the maitence staff is so willing to help in just a few minutes!

A beautiful and absolutely luxury location in west Chester. Highly recommend to anyone! They keep the property extremely clean and care about the standards they withhold.

This is a nice quiet place to live. I have found the staff to be helpful. The view of the pool that we have is very soothing. Anything that has come up the staff has dealt with in a timely manner. The location is great too!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The amenities in the building are great. I am looking forward to more scheduled events and hopefully fitness classes.

Love the place. The community is really good and the parking facilities too. They have a foosball and pool table with a office room. The staff are really nice too

Great Place to live. Well maintained. Quick to respond to problems and issues. Office staff is very responsive. I love the five night a week trash collection.