The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I would rate The Preserve a 4 Star community. As it is an older community, I feel like the units have been updated and are well maintained. The grounds are constantly manicured and always beautiful. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew are always courteous and quick to respond.
We love it it's truly the best place ever I love the pool how it's safe for my kids to go to and start more I love the gym it helps me train before I go to work
Overall a good community that has come a long way since a few years ago. My family members have lived here for a few years now and have a lot of friends who have too.
Management change has been great. Great effort! Service techs are friendly and efficient. Office staff are pleasant and follow up is great. Pets poop, smoking, entrance gates, landscaping, pressure washing are all being attended to. Thanks.
Great location. Great staff in office and maintenance. Apartment is good size and we enjoy the garage. I like its a dog friendly community however there does need to be some supervision on pet waste and aggressive behavior.
👏🏽👏🏽 Great area very quite and clean. Staffs are kind and welcoming also enjoy tenants are in the know and very involving with property activities
great location. great amenities. nice new gym & 2 pools! Can't go wrong with all of that for a low price. the only downside is the parking here. its parking wars! not enough spaces.
Quiet complex, neighbors are jusy okay not alway nice to talk to, the staff is actually nicer in the leasing office that is. My townhouse is great though and I love it
I love living here, the maintenance crew is always nice and they take care of any issues promptly. We'll certainly will continue to live in this community for lots of years
Very beautiful and well-located place to live. The staff has been helpful and the community itself is maintained and updated. Also, I appreciate the gates for safety.