The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great community, clean, and everyone is really helpful! Maintance is always on time and the upkeep of the apartment is 100%. Parking is a little troublesome but nothing too extreme.
Beautiful community. I love living at The Preserve at Deercreek Apartments. Sherry was so nice and helped us with everything we needed to move in.
My experience has been great so far.We are absolutely in love with our unit.The neighborhood is nice and and neighbors were really friendly to us the day we moved in.
I felt welcome and happy!! Sharyn gave us a excellent treatment! She was so kind and professional! My unit was very clean and ready to allow ys to make so many great memories! Thanks for everything so far
Very nice community with great amenities but not enough parking, Also, rent increases at renewal are rather high. Overall enjoy living here.
We are facing a very good experience living here! Especially dealing with Sherry in the office...... she is a very great person..... polite, qualified, friendly and always pays much attention on ours requests!!!! Until this present moment, we think that here is a very good community!
I am enjoying my new apartment experience. My neighbors are friendly and considerate. I am utilizing the gym and I am looking forward to using the other amenities soon.
The Preserve community is a great place to live. The buildings are maintained and kept well. The grounds are maintained and kept beautiful. The office staff is very pleasant and helpful and the maintenance workers are always professional and polite. Enjoy living here.
Great and friendly community. Office staff is awesome. It’s a peaceful neighborhood. Amenities are awesome. Kid-friendly neighborhood. Will recommend to anyone
Our family enjoy the living in the updated townhouse style apartment units. The attached garage is perfect for additional storage space!!!!!