I give 5 stars for the office staff but the maintenance team needs improvement, they always say things are fixed but then the same problem happens again and they come back multiple times to fix issues that should have only taken once if they did it right or took the time to fix it.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I've lived at the preserve now for 1/1/2 years. Its a very nice property. Its very clean and the gym and pool areas are well kept. Also, there is a car wash center, which is very convenient and affordable. Also, the maintance request are usually completed within 24 hours of the request. the staff is also nice and helpful

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Very nice community and great amenities. The only downside is the limited parking, but the trash valet is a great perk. All in all I enjoy the community

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The workers are very friendly and a very nice looking community. There has always been an issue with not enough parking spaces which makes it harder on residents.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

No at all the "luxary" apartment community that is promoted on the sinage out front. No basketball goals on the court for the kids. The pools are always dirty. The trash pick up is mandatory, but useless.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Preserve Deer Creek is wonderful! The amenities are incredible and well maintained. I love my apartment and the responsiveness of the staff. So happy to be living where I am!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love the neighborhood. Everything I need is right around the corner. My neighbors are all very friendly and I love taking my toddler around the lake, especially to see the fish/turtles. I recommend the Preserve at Deer Creek. I have lived in a couple of rental communities, and this one has been, by far, the best one.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Community is huge and quiet area, nice. But walls are paper thin can hear neighbors talking, watching tv, slamming and stomping. For a complex so big there should be more than one area garbage area and amenity area. But I love my place

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love living here. It is very close to alot of attractions. Close to highways. Staff and neighbors are super friendly. Amenities are . great.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Enjoy living here. The staff is wonderful.Location is very close to many attractions and easy/quick access to highways. Friendly neighbors. Wonderful amenities.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

We moved in just last month and so far we have not experienced any problems. We called maintenance 2 times and they came and fixed our problems within a day or two. Staff is great & super helpful. So far so good.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I moved here 2 months ago so far I love living here. The management team are wonderful people. The property is well taken care of. I love sitting on my porch at night over looking the lake. The gym is a great benefit for when I dont get to my own. I feel safe living here, that was a big concern for me. My 14yr old can go out walk the dog and I never worry.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Overall good service. Service requests are handled timely. Property was beginning to look a bit shabby, but they seem to be working on that.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great complex , friendly staff And maintained wonderfully. They go above and beyond to satisfy residents. My dog and I love the preserve at Deercreek. Highly recommend property.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The experience is amazing. The community is usually kept quite clean. Big community so you don't have to worry about always seeing your neighbors.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I have lived here since 2016 and I love it. I have had no issues. I am staying here while I am looking to purchase a home. I like the area it quiet and it's a great location.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Wanted to live here for a very long time and they never had an available apartment but one open up last year and I’ll glad we made took the step and moved here.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Very Clean and well managed community. Office staff are really helpful too! Some improvements have been made and there haven’t been any issues

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I’ve been a resident here of five years, this property has had its great moments and some really low ones Over the years. I’ve had neighbors who were drug abusers. Dog feces EVERYWHERE. The residents who speed around the property. I highly recommend speed bumps, it would not only save the gate from being broken all the time. But it will ensure the safety of other residents & animals. The parking has always been bad. But a lot of residents who have garages, use their garages as storage units or hang outs. I did a recent transfer after five years of living in the same apt. My move was bad, the unit I transferred to was not ready by any means. It was dirty, there was mold and water damage to one of the walls.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Good place to live. Aside from the lack of parking, there aren’t any complaints that come to mind. Very close to every store you can think of but tucked away so no traffic gets in the way.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Beautiful community, quiet neighborhood. A bit too many micro management rules but it’s tolerable. I have lived here 3 years and the rent is quite high for the condition of windows and paint.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Love the community, super friendly residents, good amenities, helpful staff. Roads are kept clean, pool is maintained. Looking forward to staying through the years

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Plenty of positives and negatives. My score would actually be 3.5 stars. Front office staff is typically friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff is normally timely and in my experience; always gets the job done. Nice property but, landscapers do the minimum possible! Problem with too much dog poop. Not sufficient parking and parking rules not enforced. General community maintenance often seems to take a long time to be repaired (i.e. sidewalks, gates as past issues.)

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Love living here! Townhouse is very roomy. Lots of closets and counter space. Pet friendly. Pools are amazing. Some of the landscaping in back part of complex could be spruced up but grass is always cut. LOVE the valet garbage service!!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

It was an extremely rocky beginning, but it’s getting better. Community seems to be doing more to upkeep the grounds. The gates were broken for a very long time but are now fixed, which is great.