Overall good service. Service requests are handled timely. Property was beginning to look a bit shabby, but they seem to be working on that.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great complex , friendly staff And maintained wonderfully. They go above and beyond to satisfy residents. My dog and I love the preserve at Deercreek. Highly recommend property.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The experience is amazing. The community is usually kept quite clean. Big community so you don't have to worry about always seeing your neighbors.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I have lived here since 2016 and I love it. I have had no issues. I am staying here while I am looking to purchase a home. I like the area it quiet and it's a great location.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Wanted to live here for a very long time and they never had an available apartment but one open up last year and I’ll glad we made took the step and moved here.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Very Clean and well managed community. Office staff are really helpful too! Some improvements have been made and there haven’t been any issues

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I’ve been a resident here of five years, this property has had its great moments and some really low ones Over the years. I’ve had neighbors who were drug abusers. Dog feces EVERYWHERE. The residents who speed around the property. I highly recommend speed bumps, it would not only save the gate from being broken all the time. But it will ensure the safety of other residents & animals. The parking has always been bad. But a lot of residents who have garages, use their garages as storage units or hang outs. I did a recent transfer after five years of living in the same apt. My move was bad, the unit I transferred to was not ready by any means. It was dirty, there was mold and water damage to one of the walls.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Good place to live. Aside from the lack of parking, there aren’t any complaints that come to mind. Very close to every store you can think of but tucked away so no traffic gets in the way.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Beautiful community, quiet neighborhood. A bit too many micro management rules but it’s tolerable. I have lived here 3 years and the rent is quite high for the condition of windows and paint.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Love the community, super friendly residents, good amenities, helpful staff. Roads are kept clean, pool is maintained. Looking forward to staying through the years

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Plenty of positives and negatives. My score would actually be 3.5 stars. Front office staff is typically friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff is normally timely and in my experience; always gets the job done. Nice property but, landscapers do the minimum possible! Problem with too much dog poop. Not sufficient parking and parking rules not enforced. General community maintenance often seems to take a long time to be repaired (i.e. sidewalks, gates as past issues.)

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Love living here! Townhouse is very roomy. Lots of closets and counter space. Pet friendly. Pools are amazing. Some of the landscaping in back part of complex could be spruced up but grass is always cut. LOVE the valet garbage service!!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

It was an extremely rocky beginning, but it’s getting better. Community seems to be doing more to upkeep the grounds. The gates were broken for a very long time but are now fixed, which is great.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Our apartment fits our large family snuggly (2 adults, 4 kids). The layout is nice and I do appreciate the two pools which are pretty much always clean. There is a tennis court and dog run in the back. The playground isn’t very good. It is too small for big kids to enjoy, but the height is too large for little kids to play on safely. It also isn’t covered so it is uncomfortable to sit at. There is a very nice park within walking distance though. The turn around on work orders is very good, from my experience. I’m not sure with emergencies as I haven’t had to file one. Parking is terrible. We are lucky as in we live off in a corner and there are more spots than cars but overall the community doesn’t have enough spots and if you rent a garage you’ll be required to use it as a parking space. There also is no guest parking. So your guests will have to fend for themselves to find a spot. I also do not like that almost all of the interior walls (except for a small one in the kitchen) are painted with either just primer or flat paint. Because of this, they are incredibly difficult /impossible to clean. When you do clean them if you manage to clean the grime, fingerprints, beautiful drawings of your child, you’ll also take some paint off. Your washcloth/rag will be ruined with paint and the walls will have streaky marks from the paint being gone.