The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I like everything here ,except the parking situation. Location is great ,apartments are attractive, community is quiet ,pet friendly , and maintenance is good. Also the grounds are well kept.
the maintenance people are great. They respond quickly to requests entered. And they are very friendly when doing maintenance on our unit or just driving around they all stop and go out of their way to say hi.
Love living in this gated community, I feel safe. Located next to almost anything. Enjoy my privacy. People are friendly. The Staff try's to meet your needs ASAP.. The Amenities are great.
We love the maintenance men! They are super nice. We haven’t had the greatest interactions with the office employees. Hoping that this year it improves.
Beautiful community! It has everything I could need in a neighborhood. Everyone has been so friendly and I couldn’t be happier with my new home!
Living at the preserve of deer creek has been a great experience for me and my family. We have everything we was looking for in our apartment and more.
I love the community, the location and the unit itself is the biggest, most effective layout for the cost that I have found in the area. My son and I love that we can go to the park or play tennis in the AM and swim in the PM. The new furniture at the pool is awesome!!!
Love the pool, gym, and friendly community! The staff is always so nice! My friend and I went on a walk the other night and it was so peaceful and we felt completely safe here.
I love to live here, that is why I am here living 4 years already. Is a nice place, comfortable and beautiful, very organized. The people in the administration office is very nice and the Manager very kind and always thinking in something that will be better for the community to be happy here. I loved that the condominium is free smoke. I used to smoke before but I quit long time ago (Since 2011) and I think is the best thing I did in my life. Always I recommend to live here. The only concern always is the price for the apartments. I know is depend of the market, but that is the only bad thing I see to live here.
I’m happy with the service. I love the Community. I really enjoy living here. My family and I want to think everyone that make that possible.