Wonderful experience so far. Everyone is very kind and helpful, and maintenance is quick if you need help in the home. The gym is kept clean as well as the pool area. Club house was just renovated, and it is nice that we have events such Wine Wednesday, food trucks and more:)

Just moved in and this community is great so far. Placed a maintenance request and it was taken care of the next day. Everyone in the office is super friendly and accommodating.

Excellent environment, Emma was amazing with the move in process and extremely helpful and very nice. Everyone is very friendly so far and we are very happy that we decided to move here!

I love that the area is kept really clean As well as how it is very comfortable to live in. The management staff are very friendly and attentive to your needs. Overall it is a great experience living here.

Everything is very nice. No problems and staff is friendly. This is my first time living here and habe felt very welcome overall. Thank you.

I have had my eyes on this property since my recent hire at the university next door. When I was accepted my new position, I was immediately happy because I would be near my family. I was happy to be living on the first Floor. Unfortunately thing happed and I had to move to a different building on the third floor. I was sad and unhappy because I had to leave some very nice people I had just met. But since moving, I have met another group of amazing people kindest and pets and they all make me fee JUDY at home. I am so happy and blessed to have been moved in an environment where everyone respects and help each other. And offers a helping hand when needed. God is good to me.

Love Love the preserves at deercreek itโ€™s a beautiful place to live. Happy fun and enjoyable . Dara is amazing .. Everyone is so help in so many ways.Keep up the great work!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

Iโ€™m really loving my new place , the lake view is amazing and I have lots of cabinet space. The attached garage is so good , the location is great, close to everything.

Great experience so far. Any mx issues have been resolved quickly. Dominique is great! She is quick at responding email text ans calls. My daughter loves the pool.

No parking and people leave their trash out all night so thereโ€™s rodents everywhere. The staff is really nice and the gym is great there is also two pool so thatโ€™s nice.

Great management company. They keep property very clean. Apartments are up to date. Amenities are very nice. Very quiet and a nice place to live.

So glad you finally changed the gate code.. now on to the journey of keeping non residents from throwing more frat parties at the pool. Residential use of the restrooms would be great if you stop changing locks. I have two keys for restroom and neither works?????

Overall, I really like it in this community. They take care of their residents and make the community ascetically pleasing. Would recommend to others!!

Would like to see more action when it comes to management enforcing the rules on curbing your pet. Iโ€™m so sick of walking around lake and seeing so much dog poop.

There is one specific maintenance man who is wonderful. Always kind and willing to hear your concerns. Has even brought me a new air filter just because he knew I was going to get one anyways.

The community is nice. I find my apartment very comfortable to live in. I also have not had any issues with people in the neighborhood either. I just wish parking wasnโ€™t a hassle at night.

Things where not ready or done on time. People in the office is really nice and helpful, but we had to do last minute adjustments. Apartment has things need to be fixed.

Really nice place the apartments are very big specially the master room, all rooms with waking closet and big storage at the patio. The location is the best !!!!!

No one bothers us. Itโ€™s very peaceful. As far as the staff thatโ€™s another story. The trees are overgrown. Coconuts fall all the time. Thereโ€™s never enough parking. I can go on.

Preserve got an upgrade to the outside and we have a Nice new gym now!!! Maintenance team is good too. Once we got our AC Fixed FPL finally lowered.

Good Location! They are quick to act on service calls. Parking is an issue. There are never enough parking spaces. And getting ticketed or booted is not fun when there is no other place to park.

Really happy with this community. All maintenance request are handled, the property is kept clean and is quiet. Everyone is friendly and respectful. Especially office staff. Sheri is our favorite!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The preserve has come quite a ways over the last 5 years I have lived here. The service has improved some and the leasing staff has become more professional. Recently undergoing an exterior paint job, the buildings are much nicer on the eyes. The parking is the worst part of the preserve. Take a drive through late at night and you'll see what I'm talking about. Fix the parking problem and you'll see more five star ratings.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Absolutely love living here! It's a quiet, clean, organized, neighborhood with plenty of useful and fun amenities. We need to up the recycling game to be even more attractive. Love the Preserve at Deer Creek Apts!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love it here it's quiet and peaceful, my neighbors as well as other tenants are very nice people. I definitely enjoye living here... especially with the shopping plazas being so close.