Leasing staff was very helpful and had move-in walk through notations addressed as soon as possible. Staff very pleasant and always helpful.

So far I'm not loving the response in repairing my HVAC system, but overall the office staff and the complex is by far the best living experience we have had in a very long time

We have loved living at The Preserve at Henderson Beach. Front office staff is always super friendly and helpful, maintenance is usually quick to respond whether we need something big fixed or just a light bulb changed. Convenient location to so many places in Destin.

Quiet but accessible to much of what Destin has to offer. Good amenities and modern floor plans. Rent is reasonable for the product you’re enjoying.

Love living here. Only complaint is having better sound proofing between floors and walls. But it’s not a big deal. The recent improvements to the property are great. It means a lot when the management team redesigns the common areas for residents.

Easy move in experience friendly staff. Love the community and how clean all the different areas are kept. It's wonderful that our neighbors are quiet in the halls and are very helpful.

Only been here a week. The staff were friendly and great answering all of my questions when I was researching the place. They were also very helpful once I got here. The overall leasing process was awesome. Neighborhood appears quiet and reserved, a definite plus.

Love our friendly neighbors, apartment floor plan,view, amenities, beautiful exterior and convenient location. Helpful, friendly staff. And - dog friendly!

The Preserve is a lovely place to live. The rentcafe feature used for residents to file maintence request and pay rent could be improved upon though.

Nice place. Street noise is bad. We love living here due to the location. A hop skip and a jump to everything. Grateful for the renovations.

I love the area. It's relaxing and tranquil. Every one us so nice and conviently close to every thing in the city. The best part is every morning k don't get the sense of new apartment but that everyday I wake up feeling like on vacation.

Disappointed in their maintenance service and the code locks don’t always work with the passcode no access for cardboard boxes. otherwise everything else seem OK .

Everything has been great except for our upstairs neighbors blasting music all hours of the night (waking us at 3am to start music etc.) and them sprinkling their ash on our balcony. I can no longer go outside as my health condition prevents me from being exposed to cigarette smoke regularly.

I love the complex and the apartment is beautiful! I am not as satisfied with management and service from the office as It could be improved.

Super nice staff! Clean geounds and love the turtle and fish pond! We would definitely recommend this property to friends and family. Also a great location!

Cannot get rid of bugs.... building smells of marijuana constantly... management does not take it seriously when confronted with the drug problems on property. This is not a family environment.

Living at The Preserve has been the perfect way for my wife and I to start our life together. Now, after over 8 years here, we'll be growing at family at The Preserve, too.

I enjoy living here. The buildings are well-maintained inside and out. Staff treat us pleasantly and are knowledgeable and helpful. I love that we have so many good amenities and my neighbors are friendly and will converse.

Great location, friendly staff, maintenance responds well. I am grateful for the location though THERE NEEDS TO BE A LIGHT OR 4-WAY STOP AT OUR ENTRANCE BECAUSE IT IS SO HARD AND DANGEROUS TO GET HOME AND LEAVE THE PROPERTY. Also, there are too many speedbumps. Over all, I'm content with our home.

The young people they lease to for the summer have brought this complex down. The price is high for the issues this place has. Bathrooms are nasty in the club house and work out room. The grounds are not up kept well either. Pool needs to be cleaned more and chemicals need to be checked to make sure its up to code .

Spaceous, clean apartment. Though the unit seems to be recently taken care to, there were a few cracks in the ceiling, and a weird smell, of unclear origin, which is hard to get rid of. Otherwise, everything seems in order, and the people are nice

Excellent place to live! Friendly and responsive staff and maintenance. Very well kept and clean with great upscale amenities including pool, grills, hammocks, and more!

Great location!!! Staff is friendly & helpful. Close to all shopping & attractions. Clean, neat safe & secure. Love this place!!! Pool & workout area is also great.

I love living here, but its not without issues. 1. The garbage thats piled up is disgusting! Do something about it...also, I read a memo, that stated no abandoned cars or trailers with jet skis, well there is an abandoned car and trailer next to dumpster, to add to the nasty appearance of that area....also new neighbor with a child that screams constantly and kicks the wall wall at night, that is my beadroom wall...very disturbing

great amenities,pool,grills,gym,nice walkways apts are a good size and quiet nice appliances,washer and dryer in unit also feel very secure here.overall a great place to live