Brittney was super helpful getting my lease set up with everything. She was timely with answering all my questions and responded to my emails and phone calls promptly.

We are excited about beginning a new chapter in our lives. The Preserve and the staff there is making the beginning a wonderful experience. Thanks everyone

I just know that after searching for a place to live I would always compare it to The Preserve. So, in the end we will reside as residents at The Preserve of Henderson.

convenient, friendly, professional staff, beautiful layouts, nice neighborhood and neighbors. app offers easy and accessible communication between tenant and staff.

My experience with the preserve has been pretty fair. Some minor maintenance and safety issues but otherwise can’t complain. Beautiful complex but ready for the lobby, office, pool and club house renovations to be complete.

I am about to move in The Preserve and the office was so very helpful on helping and making us feel welcome. We can not wait to move in we also got what we wanted .

Great place to live and relax, this is our 2nd home and love staying here several months out of the year. The staff here is very courteous and will take care of any issues right away. Always love living here.

Clarissa is very helpful along the move in process yes it is definitely a time of confusion,but as long as she is there she will help you better understand and how to get through the process of it, it's also a pet friendly with up to 100 pounds if I believe but certain dog breeds are restricted it's very hard for someone with like 85 or even higher than that to find a place to live at because most of them are up to 35 to 50 pounds the max

Great location, quiet and beautiful. I feel comfortable here and so does my doggo. The trash valet service is a great perk! Looking forward to the months ahead.

Great community service staff is excellent. Amenities are as good as it gets! When something goes wrong they are on it almost immediately! Just great!

We have really enjoyed the apartment community so far. Beautiful surroundings! Can't wait for the club house to finish being renovate so the we can use it. Also excited about the pool when the weather gets warmer.

Almost everything has been perfect. We love the apartment and view. We just have a couple items from our walk through that still need to be done by maintenance.

We like the community and the ladies in the leasing office are very friendly. However, we would like to finally use the community rooms we pay for. When will the remodeling be finished?

Clarissa, the leasing agent, was extremely helpful and got me into my apartment very quickly. The unit itself was clean upon move in and all fixtures were well kept. Great experience!

We love living at the Preserve! It’s clean, well maintained, safe, quiet, and has great amenities. We love walking our dog out back. It’s so peaceful out back by the water. Ashli has been awesome to work with through the entire process of moving in and has helped with any questions we had before, during, and after moving into the apt.

The preserve has been a perfect place to start off my residency here in the beautiful state of Florida. Nothing but nice people in a great location.

The apartment complex has been great so far. The amenities are currently closed for improvements, but I’m sure they will be good once they reopen. The office staff is very friendly too.

Just moved in however; has been a rewarding experience thus far. Everyone has been extremely kind. It is relatively quiet in my building. Everyone extremely nice.

I love the easy access to the community and beach. The gym is wonderful and I use it daily. Additionally, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Leasing staff was very helpful and had move-in walk through notations addressed as soon as possible. Staff very pleasant and always helpful.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far I'm not loving the response in repairing my HVAC system, but overall the office staff and the complex is by far the best living experience we have had in a very long time

We have loved living at The Preserve at Henderson Beach. Front office staff is always super friendly and helpful, maintenance is usually quick to respond whether we need something big fixed or just a light bulb changed. Convenient location to so many places in Destin.

Quiet but accessible to much of what Destin has to offer. Good amenities and modern floor plans. Rent is reasonable for the product you’re enjoying.

Love living here. Only complaint is having better sound proofing between floors and walls. But it’s not a big deal. The recent improvements to the property are great. It means a lot when the management team redesigns the common areas for residents.

Easy move in experience friendly staff. Love the community and how clean all the different areas are kept. It's wonderful that our neighbors are quiet in the halls and are very helpful.