The young people they lease to for the summer have brought this complex down. The price is high for the issues this place has. Bathrooms are nasty in the club house and work out room. The grounds are not up kept well either. Pool needs to be cleaned more and chemicals need to be checked to make sure its up to code .

Cannot get rid of bugs.... building smells of marijuana constantly... management does not take it seriously when confronted with the drug problems on property. This is not a family environment.

I've been waiting for three days for a call from Christine (?) the apartment manager that Clarissa said would be calling me with a resolution to the issue I'm having with the apartment above me. No call since Monday 2/6/18

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Landscaping and common areas need work, air conditioning no longer works in hallways and it's super dirty! There seems to be lots of trash on the ground throughout the property.

Grear place, so far but the hall ways are really hot. Really expensive for the square feet you get and No hot tub....other then that it has been a great place.

This is a great community and all the residents are very friendly. The maintenance staff is very helpful and when a work order is placed they are on it right away.

I love living here, but its not without issues. 1. The garbage thats piled up is disgusting! Do something about it...also, I read a memo, that stated no abandoned cars or trailers with jet skis, well there is an abandoned car and trailer next to dumpster, to add to the nasty appearance of that area....also new neighbor with a child that screams constantly and kicks the wall wall at night, that is my beadroom wall...very disturbing

Good, new maintenance around the complex (I.e. Painting walls) is making the property appear cleaner and fresh. Stairwells need cleaning too

I love living here. Downside = trash smell in the hallway. Can't have freshener plug ins? Outdoor patio/window maintenance. Washer small......

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I keep having AC issues. You fix them, but they are avoided with proper PM schedules. I hate to hate to call in and waste time when this can all be avoided and I don't have to get "bitchy" in the comment ugh repeat problems

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

We really enjoy our apartment and especially sitting on our porch overlooking the lake. Everyone is friendly. Plenty of parking and best of all, directly across the street from Henderson beach!

Great Location and friendly staff. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it is resolved immediately. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. 2 thumbs up

Love being so close to the beach! Everyone here is very helpful and they are very pet friendly which is great for your family. The pool is beautiful too.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Love it here. Amenities are great, apartment is nice, and office staff are great. Location is awesome. Overall, great place to live, it is very nice

i'm just trying to put in 140 characters to get my gift card. i'm not entirely sure what the leasing company thinks things like this will gain them but ok.

Nice apartment with a real safe feel. I went to the gym for the first time and found out all the tvs are out of order on the machines, I plan on calling the office tomorrow.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Love living here, only one issue, dog in apt below me barks off and on all day. Love convenience to everything. Generally quit. Maintenance is good

Beautiful apartments, pool, and surroundings. Management and maintenance has been very responsive to my needs! I've been here for nearly two years.

Good for the most part. Nice apartments. Good community. Grounds keeping used to be better around the buildings. And buildings used to be cleaned more often in the hallways. Overall enjoy living here!

Spaceous, clean apartment. Though the unit seems to be recently taken care to, there were a few cracks in the ceiling, and a weird smell, of unclear origin, which is hard to get rid of. Otherwise, everything seems in order, and the people are nice

We love living here; however, it is still a little too pricey. If they would go down about $200 a month then I think more people would desire to live here. It is a nice and for the most part a safe community. We did have two of our bikes stolen over July 4th weekend, but other than that, it feels safe to walk around and enjoy all the amenities. The trash service is convienent as many other apartments do not offer this.

I love our new apartment! The surroundings are beautiful and well kept. The location couldn’t be any better and the community is very friendly.

The apartments are very clean and the whole community is kept up with. There is not a shortage of amenities. It is also very secure with key pads at every door.

The staff is friendly and quick to respond to inquiries. I like being able to pay rent and submit maintenance requests online. The new paint and carpeting looks great!

Great location, friendly staff, maintenance responds well. I am grateful for the location though THERE NEEDS TO BE A LIGHT OR 4-WAY STOP AT OUR ENTRANCE BECAUSE IT IS SO HARD AND DANGEROUS TO GET HOME AND LEAVE THE PROPERTY. Also, there are too many speedbumps. Over all, I'm content with our home.