Great location, friendly staff, maintenance responds well. I am grateful for the location though THERE NEEDS TO BE A LIGHT OR 4-WAY STOP AT OUR ENTRANCE BECAUSE IT IS SO HARD AND DANGEROUS TO GET HOME AND LEAVE THE PROPERTY. Also, there are too many speedbumps. Over all, I'm content with our home.

Since there is a pond behind the apartments there are always turtles fighting each other. It's like fight club, I really enjoy placing bets with the other neighbors. I'm very happy with this and my decision to live here. I also very much appreciate the preserves willingness to support my alcoholism during this year's pub crawls.

It's awesome here. We just renewed our lease for another year. It's very Well maintained, and ate staff isprompt and courteous. Can't say anything bad about living here.

I have not lived in an apartment complex for thirty years. I have lived at the preserve for four months and I am enjoying the experience. The staff is attentive and the residents are nice.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Good for the most part. Nice apartments. Good community. Grounds keeping used to be better around the buildings. And buildings used to be cleaned more often in the hallways. Overall enjoy living here!

The apartments and the complex as a whole are beautiful. There are some landscape feautures on the property that I wish were taken better care of. Places such as the dog park and surrounding grassy areas.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Love the location and amenities of the apartment complex. My apartment was in good condition when I moved in. It's also nice and quiet......

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I love this apartment! The apartment features are excellent. I love their pet policy. It allows me to have a nice apartment with my furbaby!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The complex is clean and secure. The staff is very responsive and the maintenance requests we have issued have been taken care of within a matter of days. Would like a couple more doggie bag and trash stations on the property.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

No complaints. Could get rid of a few speed bumps. Bdvdhdifudb djhdhd hdjjsndhdj. Jejsjdndn jdjsjdndvskdjd. Djdhdbdjdksjbdb jdjdjdndnsbdbdbdjdj

We love living here. So close to the best beach in Destin. Maintenance has always done a great job with any of our concerns, wish the pool was heated for the winter though. We have a great view.

The staff is very friendly and helpful! Dogs being more than welcome at the apartments has made my life much easier as well. Also, the maintenance requests are responded to and taken care if in a timely manner. One major downside however, is the low quality of the appliances such as the dishwasher and clothes washer and dryer.

Great floor plans and security with interior doors. I also like the convenience of mailroom and workout facility. Too many pets; otherwise would be 5-star community.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Central location in Destin: you are 5 minutes away from a spectacular beach, groceries, endless shopping, modern movie theater, post office, entertainment, fabulous restaurants and various churches

Very friendly and personable. Addresses any problems with a smile and in a timely manner. Everything is always clean and up to date and it is a safe environment

Very friendly and accommodating staff! I have lived here for over two years now and have really enjoyed my experience. No complaints here.

Love the community. Happy that it is so pet friendly! We enjoy the pool area! The grounds are kept in top notch condition. Maintenance is always prompt in their attention to matters. We are happy to have finally been able to get a larger apartment with a beautiful view!!

I love our new apartment! The surroundings are beautiful and well kept. The location couldn’t be any better and the community is very friendly.

The amenities are numerous, and resourceful. There is so much to do around the community like feeding the fish and turtles, to a good workout and grilling by the pool.

Put wifi In The gym area, clean the pool. Upgrade the lounge. Overall its ok, but for the price, you dont get all the amenities. The gym is broken still. Upgrade it with new machines

I've been here for over 3 years and it's been a very positive experience and a safe place to live. The staff has been really nice, maintenance has responded quickly, neighbors have been friendly, and I would highly recommend it!

Amazing location in Destin within walking distance to beach. Great amenities (pool, pet friendly, dog park, pond, cabana, bbq area). I only wish it had a playground!

We have really enjoyed living here! A few minor issues with our refrigerator but other than that our apartment was in great shape when we moved in and they keep the complex well maintained.

Customer service has always been able to answer any questions, so the front desk gets five stars, however maintenance needs to enhance their service.

Living at The Preserve has been the perfect way for my wife and I to start our life together. Now, after over 8 years here, we'll be growing at family at The Preserve, too.