We like the community and the ladies in the leasing office are very friendly. However, we would like to finally use the community rooms we pay for. When will the remodeling be finished?

No complaints. Could get rid of a few speed bumps. Bdvdhdifudb djhdhd hdjjsndhdj. Jejsjdndn jdjsjdndvskdjd. Djdhdbdjdksjbdb jdjdjdndnsbdbdbdjdj

The staff is very friendly and helpful! Dogs being more than welcome at the apartments has made my life much easier as well. Also, the maintenance requests are responded to and taken care if in a timely manner. One major downside however, is the low quality of the appliances such as the dishwasher and clothes washer and dryer.

We love living at the Preserve! It’s clean, well maintained, safe, quiet, and has great amenities. We love walking our dog out back. It’s so peaceful out back by the water. Ashli has been awesome to work with through the entire process of moving in and has helped with any questions we had before, during, and after moving into the apt.

Disappointed in their maintenance service and the code locks don’t always work with the passcode no access for cardboard boxes. otherwise everything else seem OK .

We love living here. So close to the best beach in Destin. Maintenance has always done a great job with any of our concerns, wish the pool was heated for the winter though. We have a great view.

Central location in Destin: you are 5 minutes away from a spectacular beach, groceries, endless shopping, modern movie theater, post office, entertainment, fabulous restaurants and various churches

Very friendly and personable. Addresses any problems with a smile and in a timely manner. Everything is always clean and up to date and it is a safe environment

The apartments and the complex as a whole are beautiful. There are some landscape feautures on the property that I wish were taken better care of. Places such as the dog park and surrounding grassy areas.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I love our new apartment! The surroundings are beautiful and well kept. The location couldn’t be any better and the community is very friendly.

We have really enjoyed the apartment community so far. Beautiful surroundings! Can't wait for the club house to finish being renovate so the we can use it. Also excited about the pool when the weather gets warmer.

It's awesome here. We just renewed our lease for another year. It's very Well maintained, and ate staff isprompt and courteous. Can't say anything bad about living here.

The staff is friendly and quick to respond to inquiries. I like being able to pay rent and submit maintenance requests online. The new paint and carpeting looks great!

My experience with the preserve has been pretty fair. Some minor maintenance and safety issues but otherwise can’t complain. Beautiful complex but ready for the lobby, office, pool and club house renovations to be complete.

Spaceous, clean apartment. Though the unit seems to be recently taken care to, there were a few cracks in the ceiling, and a weird smell, of unclear origin, which is hard to get rid of. Otherwise, everything seems in order, and the people are nice

We love living here; however, it is still a little too pricey. If they would go down about $200 a month then I think more people would desire to live here. It is a nice and for the most part a safe community. We did have two of our bikes stolen over July 4th weekend, but other than that, it feels safe to walk around and enjoy all the amenities. The trash service is convienent as many other apartments do not offer this.

Great location, friendly staff, maintenance responds well. I am grateful for the location though THERE NEEDS TO BE A LIGHT OR 4-WAY STOP AT OUR ENTRANCE BECAUSE IT IS SO HARD AND DANGEROUS TO GET HOME AND LEAVE THE PROPERTY. Also, there are too many speedbumps. Over all, I'm content with our home.

The amenities are numerous, and resourceful. There is so much to do around the community like feeding the fish and turtles, to a good workout and grilling by the pool.

Love the apartment and the amenities, pet friendly and friendly neighbors . The dog park is a big plus but lacks of water supply though. :-)

The apartments are very clean and the whole community is kept up with. There is not a shortage of amenities. It is also very secure with key pads at every door.

Love the community. Happy that it is so pet friendly! We enjoy the pool area! The grounds are kept in top notch condition. Maintenance is always prompt in their attention to matters. We are happy to have finally been able to get a larger apartment with a beautiful view!!

Friendly and helpful staff. Lot of nice amenities. Most of the residents are friendly. Do not like smoking areas so close to the buildings or being forced to pay for a garbage valet service.

Put wifi In The gym area, clean the pool. Upgrade the lounge. Overall its ok, but for the price, you dont get all the amenities. The gym is broken still. Upgrade it with new machines

Easy move in experience friendly staff. Love the community and how clean all the different areas are kept. It's wonderful that our neighbors are quiet in the halls and are very helpful.

Since there is a pond behind the apartments there are always turtles fighting each other. It's like fight club, I really enjoy placing bets with the other neighbors. I'm very happy with this and my decision to live here. I also very much appreciate the preserves willingness to support my alcoholism during this year's pub crawls.