Love the apartment and the amenities, pet friendly and friendly neighbors . The dog park is a big plus but lacks of water supply though. :-)

They are by far the most convienent, spacious, comfortable apartments in the surrounding areas. The staff has always been friendly and efficient. There is only one maintenance person that has been consistently condescending, but all others have been amazingly helpful!! Everything is always clean from the hallways to the parking lot.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

We love living here. So close to the best beach in Destin. Maintenance has always done a great job with any of our concerns, wish the pool was heated for the winter though. We have a great view.

The staff is very friendly and helpful! Dogs being more than welcome at the apartments has made my life much easier as well. Also, the maintenance requests are responded to and taken care if in a timely manner. One major downside however, is the low quality of the appliances such as the dishwasher and clothes washer and dryer.

Very friendly and personable. Addresses any problems with a smile and in a timely manner. Everything is always clean and up to date and it is a safe environment

The complex is clean and secure. The staff is very responsive and the maintenance requests we have issued have been taken care of within a matter of days. Would like a couple more doggie bag and trash stations on the property.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The apartments and the complex as a whole are beautiful. There are some landscape feautures on the property that I wish were taken better care of. Places such as the dog park and surrounding grassy areas.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I love this apartment! The apartment features are excellent. I love their pet policy. It allows me to have a nice apartment with my furbaby!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Since there is a pond behind the apartments there are always turtles fighting each other. It's like fight club, I really enjoy placing bets with the other neighbors. I'm very happy with this and my decision to live here. I also very much appreciate the preserves willingness to support my alcoholism during this year's pub crawls.

Love the location and amenities of the apartment complex. My apartment was in good condition when I moved in. It's also nice and quiet......

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The apartments are very clean and the whole community is kept up with. There is not a shortage of amenities. It is also very secure with key pads at every door.

Friendly and helpful staff. Lot of nice amenities. Most of the residents are friendly. Do not like smoking areas so close to the buildings or being forced to pay for a garbage valet service.

I have not lived in an apartment complex for thirty years. I have lived at the preserve for four months and I am enjoying the experience. The staff is attentive and the residents are nice.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Love the community. Happy that it is so pet friendly! We enjoy the pool area! The grounds are kept in top notch condition. Maintenance is always prompt in their attention to matters. We are happy to have finally been able to get a larger apartment with a beautiful view!!

No complaints. Could get rid of a few speed bumps. Bdvdhdifudb djhdhd hdjjsndhdj. Jejsjdndn jdjsjdndvskdjd. Djdhdbdjdksjbdb jdjdjdndnsbdbdbdjdj

I love living here my family is so safe and happy.. Been here 4 months just want a hot tube!!!! Awesome people and staff!!!! Cant wait to see what the future holds

We have absolutely loved living at these apartments! They are conveniently located, very clean and the staff from maintenance to front desk are always on top of things.

Apartments grounds are always kept clean with maintenance issues fix quickly and professionally! The staff is also very helpfully whenever needed.

Great office staff. They get things done and answer questions. Great maintenance staff. Great location and apartments. Would like to see no-skid/slip surface at both painted areas at front entrance is 4151.

Customer service has always been able to answer any questions, so the front desk gets five stars, however maintenance needs to enhance their service.

Great place to live with plenty of perks. Relaxed atmosphere with a very peaceful and surreal surroundings. This is my second residence and always look forward to coming here and relaxing.

We couldn't be more pleased with the experience we've had here. The office staff is always happy to help. The grounds are very well maintained. The complex offers a wide range of amenities and is very pet friendly. Our balcony view of the lake and dog park is the icing on the cake. There could be a bit more outdoor lighting, but the residents within the community are always nice, easing any worries that this would otherwise cause. Overall, this is a great place to live in the heart of Destin!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I've been here for over 3 years and it's been a very positive experience and a safe place to live. The staff has been really nice, maintenance has responded quickly, neighbors have been friendly, and I would highly recommend it!

Clean communal areas, good waste services. Apartments well laid out with good utilities. Leasing staff very friendly and approachable and maintenance carried out in short order

We love living at the Preserve! The apartments are beautiful and the amenities are great! It's pet friendly and has a dog park onsite for your furry friends. You must have a code to get into the apartments so it is very well secured. Our only complaint was noise from a previous neighbor, but the staff quickly addressed the problem. We were happy to renew our lease this year!