This place is benevolent, quite, clean and accommodate. The views are exceptionally great and the gym is awesome, I can never get bored here when you had a swimming pool, a catch and release Lake with turtle, not to mention the lovely club house. At nights you can walk around freely without wonder about harm and danger, police patrol every hour or less in the community. You've have been updated about any notice of the property by mail, in that case you will know how things or going around you.

Doing phenomenal work. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far and couldn't have picked a better community to live in. Everyone is super friendly and it's been one of the best living arrangements that I've had so far.

the people at the office is great to work with and very nice, the complex is clean for the most part and a very easy place to live! i have enjoyed living here thus so far.

I love living here and all the amenities !! The staff are always around to assist in anyway necessary. I have loved living here and will miss it.

The best development in Destin. Very clean and professionally laid out plan. The unit is well designed and the views are great. The pool, gym and rec room are incredible.

We moved here in September into a ground floor apartment. The ground floor is very easy to enter and exit since we are seniors. The apartment was spotless and everything worked. The area is nicely landscaped and the CommunityRooms are fantastic! Its very quiet here inbldg. 4121 and everyone we met is extremely nice and helpful.

Great job, I have no complaints. Maintenance is done on time whenever needed. Community upgrades keep improving the environment. I live on the 3rd floor and I never hear neighbors. Quiet neighborhood

Great community, friendly staff, 24 hour sheriff security, maintanance 24/7. Community is clean all the time. Totally satisfied with this place.

I've loved living here since April. I am a young female who lives alone so safety plays a huge role in where I live. I've never felt safer! The amenities are always clean and I utilize all of them. Convenient location too!

Completing our third year here. Our retirement place, we love the location, our apartment - excited about the renovations (painting new carpets etc.). We have "parked our flip-flaps" here for good!

Overall, an excellent location and good construction. Amazing maintenance staff! The office staff is good too, but I don't interact with them enough to give a better opinion. Wish there was a larger gym and newer equipment, but still okay.

Great job with updates and maintaining the facility. The new paint and carpeting has a more modern feel to the buildings. The new signs and landscaping are beautiful.

We have been living here for over a year and so far so good. They have made some improvements since we moved in like new carpet and paint in the hallways. Now if we could just get a jacuzzi!!

Great community with different amenities and pet friendly. The location is very convenient with tons of a hoping centers, and parks. The stuff is friendly as well.

I love living here and it is so close to the beach.....my happy place. My furr babies enjoying running around the dog park and trying out the toys.

The community is extremely nice and well priced for its location. The pool and dog park are very nice ammenities and kept up with nicely. Beautiful place

I love my community because of the amenities that it provides. But the thing I love most is probably the staff. Such a great staff I have known these people for years and they are just great people. The ladies in the office are extremely sexy.

We really enjoy living here at the Preserve. The staff is nice and the maint. team are attentive and reliable. The front office has really worked hard on improving their commiunictions with residents. I've had a great experience living here and would recommend this property to friends and family.

Love my spacious one bedroom apartment, i have never had one with so much storage space. The new paint and carpet in the hallways is beautiful.

The staff from front desk to maintenance that cleans the hallways are all very friendly and prompt. Would love if the rent was a little lower so that we could live here longer!!

I love living here! The buildings are always clean and well maintained. I love being able to take my dog to the dog park, going to the pool and gym.

What's not to love here? We love it here. The location is perfect, your in the middle of everything. But you only have to drive about 2 minutes to be on the most beautiful beach, swimming in gorgeous warm water, away from everything. Staff friendly and efficient. Maintenance is very nice and fast and done right the first time.

It's a lovely and relaxed place to live. Great areas for social activities and the pool to have some much needed me time or to catch up with family and friends

I love living at The Preserve! I really hope we get a car wash soon and have more community events! The staff is always so friendly at the leasing office! 5 stars :)

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach