Overall, an excellent location and good construction. Amazing maintenance staff! The office staff is good too, but I don't interact with them enough to give a better opinion. Wish there was a larger gym and newer equipment, but still okay.

This is cool. This is a great idea to encourage people to use this system. Enticing people with points toward their favorite platform/store is a great idea

Great job with updates and maintaining the facility. The new paint and carpeting has a more modern feel to the buildings. The new signs and landscaping are beautiful.

Everything at the preserve has exceeded my expectations. From the amazing leading staff to the beautiful amenities. My apartment when I received it was beautiful and free from any maintenance issues. I plan to stay here for many years.

We have been living here for over a year and so far so good. They have made some improvements since we moved in like new carpet and paint in the hallways. Now if we could just get a jacuzzi!!

Great community with different amenities and pet friendly. The location is very convenient with tons of a hoping centers, and parks. The stuff is friendly as well.

My experience so far has been amazing the staff is been so amazing and helpful in this journey moving to Destin. Can't wait to experience even more

I love living here and it is so close to the beach.....my happy place. My furr babies enjoying running around the dog park and trying out the toys.

The community is extremely nice and well priced for its location. The pool and dog park are very nice ammenities and kept up with nicely. Beautiful place

I love my community because of the amenities that it provides. But the thing I love most is probably the staff. Such a great staff I have known these people for years and they are just great people. The ladies in the office are extremely sexy.

so far my experience is great. i always wanted to live in destin and even though this is a little out of ways from work you cant beat the location.

Love this apartment complex! The pool area is beautiful and we love the game room! The hammocks are so much fun and the grill area is perfect for entertaining!

Only been here a week. The staff were friendly and great answering all of my questions when I was researching the place. They were also very helpful once I got here. The overall leasing process was awesome. Neighborhood appears quiet and reserved, a definite plus.

Perfectly planted in the heart of Destin, very kind staff, awesome community! We are way excited to make the Preserve at Henderson Beach our home!

Great area and community to live. I feel like I am on a vacation everyday. Coming home to a wonderful home. With the beach in walking distance of the community.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

We really enjoy living here at the Preserve. The staff is nice and the maint. team are attentive and reliable. The front office has really worked hard on improving their commiunictions with residents. I've had a great experience living here and would recommend this property to friends and family.

Love my spacious one bedroom apartment, i have never had one with so much storage space. The new paint and carpet in the hallways is beautiful.

Moved here from Colorado Springs, CO over 4 years ago. Being semi-retired we love our unit, the location and all that this complex has to offer. This is our retirement place! We are here to stay and "park our flip flaps" for good.

Truly a great community. The Management and staff are the best that I have ever seen. The maintenance team are always on the ball...very quick response. Clean, quiet, safe envieonment.

We love our apartment and all the amenities. Everyone is so friendly. Love that this community is so pet friendly. Would recommend the Preserve.

Have just moved in, but I’m very pleased with the apartment and community so far. You can get so many places without ever touching Hwy 98, which will be amazing during the summer.

Love living here. Only complaint is having better sound proofing between floors and walls. But it’s not a big deal. The recent improvements to the property are great. It means a lot when the management team redesigns the common areas for residents.

The staff from front desk to maintenance that cleans the hallways are all very friendly and prompt. Would love if the rent was a little lower so that we could live here longer!!

I love living here! The buildings are always clean and well maintained. I love being able to take my dog to the dog park, going to the pool and gym.

I just moved to a bigger apartment and I’m loving it, I’ve been here for 3 years now, this is an amazing place to call home. The management and maintenance staff are amazing; always willing to help or fix any inconvenience. The amenities are great, common areas are very clean and pet friendly, the location can’t be any more perfect; the heart of Destin, if you’re looking for a new place, don’t hesitate to stop by and ask for prices and availability, you deserve to spoil yourself with a great place like this to call home.