This is cool. This is a great idea to encourage people to use this system. Enticing people with points toward their favorite platform/store is a great idea

EverythIng looks good and nice! Those apartments are new and stanable for the price I really like the views and the lake of the back of the apartments it’s a really relaxing place to be

My experience so far is great! No complaints! The apartments are stunning and the complex is nice. No disturbances or loud neighbors either.

Was having a vibration issue in my unit. The Preserve staff worked very hard to find the cause. It was the ceiling fans in the unit below me. So thankful they found the problem and solved it so quickly!

Great apartment with a great view, staff is very friendly, great location in Destin, close to the Commons for shopping, close to grocery stores, and close to the beach.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I've been waiting for three days for a call from Christine (?) the apartment manager that Clarissa said would be calling me with a resolution to the issue I'm having with the apartment above me. No call since Monday 2/6/18

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The facelift on the exterior of the apartment buildings looks fantastic. The color combination is so Florida and very pleasant to look at. Everything is coming together so nicley and cannot beat the supporting staff that is there for your every needs. Thumbs up and continue the great job.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great place yo live. Staff is awesome! Maintenance responds quickly. Clean and seems to always be striving for a better community. Highly recommend

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great experience as of right now. Looking forward to living here. Staff is truly friendly. Great place to live. Can't wait until summer. The preserve rocks.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The apartments are very clean and the whole community is kept up with. There is not a shortage of amenities. It is also very secure with key pads at every door.

Easy to move in and clean apartment. When i discovered an issue when moving into my apartment, the situation waa quickly addressed and put in process for correction.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Very professional staff and community representatives. Very clean and well kept together! I was very pleased with the move in experience, and the rapid manner in which i was able to secure an apartment.

We love living here at the Preserve. It's convenient for us and the amenities are excellent. We would definitely recommend living here. My husband and I are very happy.

Very convient to all my shopping and dinning needs and wants. Neat and inviting with that at home feeling from the moment you enter the community.

Clean communal areas, good waste services. Apartments well laid out with good utilities. Leasing staff very friendly and approachable and maintenance carried out in short order

Apartment was clean with fresh carpet when we moved in. Staff has been so helpful and kind through the entire application and move in process.

Beautiful place, love the area, looking forward to enjoying the amenities and meeting people here at the Preserve! So far, it's a great location to live in!

Great floor plans and security with interior doors. I also like the convenience of mailroom and workout facility. Too many pets; otherwise would be 5-star community.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

the staff is so nice and helpful, they help with anything we need or ask. was very helpful and went above and beyond when we moved in and ever since.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

everybody here has been really great and fantastic, we have been here for over a year and it has been really been great and fantastic, its been great

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

They are by far the most convienent, spacious, comfortable apartments in the surrounding areas. The staff has always been friendly and efficient. There is only one maintenance person that has been consistently condescending, but all others have been amazingly helpful!! Everything is always clean from the hallways to the parking lot.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautifully maintained complex with multiple amenities. Pricey, but worth it. A clean and responsible community that one can feel proud to be a part of.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Nice apartment with a real safe feel. I went to the gym for the first time and found out all the tvs are out of order on the machines, I plan on calling the office tomorrow.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great area and community to live. I feel like I am on a vacation everyday. Coming home to a wonderful home. With the beach in walking distance of the community.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I love living here. Downside = trash smell in the hallway. Can't have freshener plug ins? Outdoor patio/window maintenance. Washer small......