Excellent place to live! Friendly and responsive staff and maintenance. Very well kept and clean with great upscale amenities including pool, grills, hammocks, and more!

Great location!!! Staff is friendly & helpful. Close to all shopping & attractions. Clean, neat safe & secure. Love this place!!! Pool & workout area is also great.

I love living here, but its not without issues. 1. The garbage thats piled up is disgusting! Do something about it...also, I read a memo, that stated no abandoned cars or trailers with jet skis, well there is an abandoned car and trailer next to dumpster, to add to the nasty appearance of that area....also new neighbor with a child that screams constantly and kicks the wall wall at night, that is my beadroom wall...very disturbing

great amenities,pool,grills,gym,nice walkways apts are a good size and quiet nice appliances,washer and dryer in unit also feel very secure here.overall a great place to live

This place is beautiful!!! It’s so much more than I expected it to be. It has a beautiful pool and a nice lake to watch the sunsets! Not to mention the hammocks are a great way to sit back and relax after a long day.

Everyone is nice and very welcoming. As soon as I walked in the leasing office I knew I was home. My apartment is the perfect size and I love my view!

Awesome community for any age group! Everything is convenient. The staff is very helpful and residents come first. Amenities are great! It’s a wonderful destination for friends and family to visit!

Amazing location in Destin within walking distance to beach. Great amenities (pool, pet friendly, dog park, pond, cabana, bbq area). I only wish it had a playground!

Very nice facilities, large apartments, clean & easy leasing process. Great pool, BBQ area, community room and fitness club. I highly recommend!

Great place to live with plenty of perks. Relaxed atmosphere with a very peaceful and surreal surroundings. This is my second residence and always look forward to coming here and relaxing.

We have absolutely loved living at these apartments! They are conveniently located, very clean and the staff from maintenance to front desk are always on top of things.

Great place to live and awesome service also the maintenance crew is always on it. The day I tell them either that day or the day after it’s fix and I love that

Amazing facilities and great location. The people are friendly and inviting. I have met several neighbors already and they are all very happy and nice.

This is a great community and all the residents are very friendly. The maintenance staff is very helpful and when a work order is placed they are on it right away.

The amenities are numerous, and resourceful. There is so much to do around the community like feeding the fish and turtles, to a good workout and grilling by the pool.

First experience at the Preserve was welcoming, and an amazing atmosphere. Leasing options were very competitive and much better then any other complex I had researched in the area.

I just moved to a bigger apartment and I’m loving it, I’ve been here for 3 years now, this is an amazing place to call home. The management and maintenance staff are amazing; always willing to help or fix any inconvenience. The amenities are great, common areas are very clean and pet friendly, the location can’t be any more perfect; the heart of Destin, if you’re looking for a new place, don’t hesitate to stop by and ask for prices and availability, you deserve to spoil yourself with a great place like this to call home.

Have just moved in, but I’m very pleased with the apartment and community so far. You can get so many places without ever touching Hwy 98, which will be amazing during the summer.

We love our apartment and all the amenities. Everyone is so friendly. Love that this community is so pet friendly. Would recommend the Preserve.

Truly a great community. The Management and staff are the best that I have ever seen. The maintenance team are always on the ball...very quick response. Clean, quiet, safe envieonment.

Moved here from Colorado Springs, CO over 4 years ago. Being semi-retired we love our unit, the location and all that this complex has to offer. This is our retirement place! We are here to stay and "park our flip flaps" for good.

We have really enjoyed living here! A few minor issues with our refrigerator but other than that our apartment was in great shape when we moved in and they keep the complex well maintained.

Friendly and helpful staff. Lot of nice amenities. Most of the residents are friendly. Do not like smoking areas so close to the buildings or being forced to pay for a garbage valet service.

I've been here for over 3 years and it's been a very positive experience and a safe place to live. The staff has been really nice, maintenance has responded quickly, neighbors have been friendly, and I would highly recommend it!

Perfectly planted in the heart of Destin, very kind staff, awesome community! We are way excited to make the Preserve at Henderson Beach our home!