Good, new maintenance around the complex (I.e. Painting walls) is making the property appear cleaner and fresh. Stairwells need cleaning too

Great job, I have no complaints. Maintenance is done on time whenever needed. Community upgrades keep improving the environment. I live on the 3rd floor and I never hear neighbors. Quiet neighborhood

We moved here in September into a ground floor apartment. The ground floor is very easy to enter and exit since we are seniors. The apartment was spotless and everything worked. The area is nicely landscaped and the CommunityRooms are fantastic! Its very quiet here inbldg. 4121 and everyone we met is extremely nice and helpful.

The best development in Destin. Very clean and professionally laid out plan. The unit is well designed and the views are great. The pool, gym and rec room are incredible.

I love living here and all the amenities !! The staff are always around to assist in anyway necessary. I have loved living here and will miss it.

the people at the office is great to work with and very nice, the complex is clean for the most part and a very easy place to live! i have enjoyed living here thus so far.

Love the apartment and the amenities, pet friendly and friendly neighbors . The dog park is a big plus but lacks of water supply though. :-)

Since there is a pond behind the apartments there are always turtles fighting each other. It's like fight club, I really enjoy placing bets with the other neighbors. I'm very happy with this and my decision to live here. I also very much appreciate the preserves willingness to support my alcoholism during this year's pub crawls.

This place is benevolent, quite, clean and accommodate. The views are exceptionally great and the gym is awesome, I can never get bored here when you had a swimming pool, a catch and release Lake with turtle, not to mention the lovely club house. At nights you can walk around freely without wonder about harm and danger, police patrol every hour or less in the community. You've have been updated about any notice of the property by mail, in that case you will know how things or going around you.

Doing phenomenal work. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far and couldn't have picked a better community to live in. Everyone is super friendly and it's been one of the best living arrangements that I've had so far.

We have had such a positive experience since we moved in about a month ago. Everyone has beef so helpful and professional. Like the security at each bldg and maintenance is impeccable.

Great community. Well maintained. Many activities and friendly and accommodating staff. Great pool, dog park, resident lounge and entertainment area.

Love the community. Happy that it is so pet friendly! We enjoy the pool area! The grounds are kept in top notch condition. Maintenance is always prompt in their attention to matters. We are happy to have finally been able to get a larger apartment with a beautiful view!!

My wife and me have thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Preserve. The grounds are kept clean and the staff are very kind and accommodating. It's a wonderful place to live for a small family.

I absolutely love living here! The apartment layout and amenities are great and the staff is wonderful. The Preserve is in such a convenient location to stores and the beach. It's Destin living at it's finest.

Wonderful units and amenities, the trash valet is great. Would love it if the trash chutes were left open for those of us who work graveyard shifts and aren't awake when the valet comes through. The garages are a wonderful size, the pool is always spotless, the on site gym is very well appointed and the game room/lounge is really great as well. Loving the new paint colors too, can't wait to see what updates are next! :)

Very pleased with the cleanliness and attention to inside halls as well as improvements to landscaping. Online pay is much improved. Personnel always very friendly.

I love The Preserve! Friendly neighbors, pet friendly, and well kept. Beautiful pool area and nice amenities of club house and gym. I also love looking out into the water and seeing turtles !

Great place to live. Close to everything that might be needed. Residents are respectful of others which makes this community a great place to live

Living here has been a pleasure the last year and a half, the staff is nice and the amenities are great. I probably won't move out u till I build a house.

Beautiful apartments, pool, and surroundings. Management and maintenance has been very responsive to my needs! I've been here for nearly two years.

We love living here. So close to the best beach in Destin. Maintenance has always done a great job with any of our concerns, wish the pool was heated for the winter though. We have a great view.

No complaints. Could get rid of a few speed bumps. Bdvdhdifudb djhdhd hdjjsndhdj. Jejsjdndn jdjsjdndvskdjd. Djdhdbdjdksjbdb jdjdjdndnsbdbdbdjdj

Great office staff and friendly community. The pool area is always clean and the fitness room is well equipped. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place in Destin.

So far we love the apartments and all staff has been very friendly. We have had to call in maintenance for a few things but they are also very friendly even though sometimes they are a little slow. The apartment grounds are always kept up and the apartments are beautiful.