Friendly and helpful staff. Lot of nice amenities. Most of the residents are friendly. Do not like smoking areas so close to the buildings or being forced to pay for a garbage valet service.

I've been here for over 3 years and it's been a very positive experience and a safe place to live. The staff has been really nice, maintenance has responded quickly, neighbors have been friendly, and I would highly recommend it!

Perfectly planted in the heart of Destin, very kind staff, awesome community! We are way excited to make the Preserve at Henderson Beach our home!

I love our new apartment! The surroundings are beautiful and well kept. The location couldn’t be any better and the community is very friendly.

Grear place, so far but the hall ways are really hot. Really expensive for the square feet you get and No hot tub....other then that it has been a great place.

Love this apartment complex! The pool area is beautiful and we love the game room! The hammocks are so much fun and the grill area is perfect for entertaining!

so far my experience is great. i always wanted to live in destin and even though this is a little out of ways from work you cant beat the location.

My experience so far has been amazing the staff is been so amazing and helpful in this journey moving to Destin. Can't wait to experience even more

Everything at the preserve has exceeded my expectations. From the amazing leading staff to the beautiful amenities. My apartment when I received it was beautiful and free from any maintenance issues. I plan to stay here for many years.

This is cool. This is a great idea to encourage people to use this system. Enticing people with points toward their favorite platform/store is a great idea

EverythIng looks good and nice! Those apartments are new and stanable for the price I really like the views and the lake of the back of the apartments it’s a really relaxing place to be

My experience so far is great! No complaints! The apartments are stunning and the complex is nice. No disturbances or loud neighbors either.

Was having a vibration issue in my unit. The Preserve staff worked very hard to find the cause. It was the ceiling fans in the unit below me. So thankful they found the problem and solved it so quickly!

Great apartment with a great view, staff is very friendly, great location in Destin, close to the Commons for shopping, close to grocery stores, and close to the beach.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I've been waiting for three days for a call from Christine (?) the apartment manager that Clarissa said would be calling me with a resolution to the issue I'm having with the apartment above me. No call since Monday 2/6/18

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The facelift on the exterior of the apartment buildings looks fantastic. The color combination is so Florida and very pleasant to look at. Everything is coming together so nicley and cannot beat the supporting staff that is there for your every needs. Thumbs up and continue the great job.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great place yo live. Staff is awesome! Maintenance responds quickly. Clean and seems to always be striving for a better community. Highly recommend

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great experience as of right now. Looking forward to living here. Staff is truly friendly. Great place to live. Can't wait until summer. The preserve rocks.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The apartments are very clean and the whole community is kept up with. There is not a shortage of amenities. It is also very secure with key pads at every door.

Easy to move in and clean apartment. When i discovered an issue when moving into my apartment, the situation waa quickly addressed and put in process for correction.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Very professional staff and community representatives. Very clean and well kept together! I was very pleased with the move in experience, and the rapid manner in which i was able to secure an apartment.

We love living here at the Preserve. It's convenient for us and the amenities are excellent. We would definitely recommend living here. My husband and I are very happy.

Very convient to all my shopping and dinning needs and wants. Neat and inviting with that at home feeling from the moment you enter the community.

Clean communal areas, good waste services. Apartments well laid out with good utilities. Leasing staff very friendly and approachable and maintenance carried out in short order

Apartment was clean with fresh carpet when we moved in. Staff has been so helpful and kind through the entire application and move in process.