We have had such a positive experience since we moved in about a month ago. Everyone has beef so helpful and professional. Like the security at each bldg and maintenance is impeccable.

Great community. Well maintained. Many activities and friendly and accommodating staff. Great pool, dog park, resident lounge and entertainment area.

Love the community. Happy that it is so pet friendly! We enjoy the pool area! The grounds are kept in top notch condition. Maintenance is always prompt in their attention to matters. We are happy to have finally been able to get a larger apartment with a beautiful view!!

My wife and me have thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Preserve. The grounds are kept clean and the staff are very kind and accommodating. It's a wonderful place to live for a small family.

I absolutely love living here! The apartment layout and amenities are great and the staff is wonderful. The Preserve is in such a convenient location to stores and the beach. It's Destin living at it's finest.

Wonderful units and amenities, the trash valet is great. Would love it if the trash chutes were left open for those of us who work graveyard shifts and aren't awake when the valet comes through. The garages are a wonderful size, the pool is always spotless, the on site gym is very well appointed and the game room/lounge is really great as well. Loving the new paint colors too, can't wait to see what updates are next! :)

Very pleased with the cleanliness and attention to inside halls as well as improvements to landscaping. Online pay is much improved. Personnel always very friendly.

I love The Preserve! Friendly neighbors, pet friendly, and well kept. Beautiful pool area and nice amenities of club house and gym. I also love looking out into the water and seeing turtles !

Great place to live. Close to everything that might be needed. Residents are respectful of others which makes this community a great place to live

Living here has been a pleasure the last year and a half, the staff is nice and the amenities are great. I probably won't move out u till I build a house.

Beautiful apartments, pool, and surroundings. Management and maintenance has been very responsive to my needs! I've been here for nearly two years.

We love living here. So close to the best beach in Destin. Maintenance has always done a great job with any of our concerns, wish the pool was heated for the winter though. We have a great view.

No complaints. Could get rid of a few speed bumps. Bdvdhdifudb djhdhd hdjjsndhdj. Jejsjdndn jdjsjdndvskdjd. Djdhdbdjdksjbdb jdjdjdndnsbdbdbdjdj

Great office staff and friendly community. The pool area is always clean and the fitness room is well equipped. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place in Destin.

So far we love the apartments and all staff has been very friendly. We have had to call in maintenance for a few things but they are also very friendly even though sometimes they are a little slow. The apartment grounds are always kept up and the apartments are beautiful.