I love my community because of the amenities that it provides. But the thing I love most is probably the staff. Such a great staff I have known these people for years and they are just great people. The ladies in the office are extremely sexy.

The community is extremely nice and well priced for its location. The pool and dog park are very nice ammenities and kept up with nicely. Beautiful place

I love living here and it is so close to the beach.....my happy place. My furr babies enjoying running around the dog park and trying out the toys.

Great Location and friendly staff. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it is resolved immediately. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. 2 thumbs up

Great community with different amenities and pet friendly. The location is very convenient with tons of a hoping centers, and parks. The stuff is friendly as well.

We have been living here for over a year and so far so good. They have made some improvements since we moved in like new carpet and paint in the hallways. Now if we could just get a jacuzzi!!

The staff is friendly and quick to respond to inquiries. I like being able to pay rent and submit maintenance requests online. The new paint and carpeting looks great!

Great job with updates and maintaining the facility. The new paint and carpeting has a more modern feel to the buildings. The new signs and landscaping are beautiful.

We love living here; however, it is still a little too pricey. If they would go down about $200 a month then I think more people would desire to live here. It is a nice and for the most part a safe community. We did have two of our bikes stolen over July 4th weekend, but other than that, it feels safe to walk around and enjoy all the amenities. The trash service is convienent as many other apartments do not offer this.

Overall, an excellent location and good construction. Amazing maintenance staff! The office staff is good too, but I don't interact with them enough to give a better opinion. Wish there was a larger gym and newer equipment, but still okay.

Completing our third year here. Our retirement place, we love the location, our apartment - excited about the renovations (painting new carpets etc.). We have "parked our flip-flaps" here for good!

Good for the most part. Nice apartments. Good community. Grounds keeping used to be better around the buildings. And buildings used to be cleaned more often in the hallways. Overall enjoy living here!

I've loved living here since April. I am a young female who lives alone so safety plays a huge role in where I live. I've never felt safer! The amenities are always clean and I utilize all of them. Convenient location too!

Landscaping and common areas need work, air conditioning no longer works in hallways and it's super dirty! There seems to be lots of trash on the ground throughout the property.

We love living at the Preserve! The apartments are beautiful and the amenities are great! It's pet friendly and has a dog park onsite for your furry friends. You must have a code to get into the apartments so it is very well secured. Our only complaint was noise from a previous neighbor, but the staff quickly addressed the problem. We were happy to renew our lease this year!

Great community, friendly staff, 24 hour sheriff security, maintanance 24/7. Community is clean all the time. Totally satisfied with this place.

Good, new maintenance around the complex (I.e. Painting walls) is making the property appear cleaner and fresh. Stairwells need cleaning too

Great job, I have no complaints. Maintenance is done on time whenever needed. Community upgrades keep improving the environment. I live on the 3rd floor and I never hear neighbors. Quiet neighborhood

We moved here in September into a ground floor apartment. The ground floor is very easy to enter and exit since we are seniors. The apartment was spotless and everything worked. The area is nicely landscaped and the CommunityRooms are fantastic! Its very quiet here inbldg. 4121 and everyone we met is extremely nice and helpful.

The best development in Destin. Very clean and professionally laid out plan. The unit is well designed and the views are great. The pool, gym and rec room are incredible.

I love living here and all the amenities !! The staff are always around to assist in anyway necessary. I have loved living here and will miss it.

the people at the office is great to work with and very nice, the complex is clean for the most part and a very easy place to live! i have enjoyed living here thus so far.

Love the apartment and the amenities, pet friendly and friendly neighbors . The dog park is a big plus but lacks of water supply though. :-)

Since there is a pond behind the apartments there are always turtles fighting each other. It's like fight club, I really enjoy placing bets with the other neighbors. I'm very happy with this and my decision to live here. I also very much appreciate the preserves willingness to support my alcoholism during this year's pub crawls.

This place is benevolent, quite, clean and accommodate. The views are exceptionally great and the gym is awesome, I can never get bored here when you had a swimming pool, a catch and release Lake with turtle, not to mention the lovely club house. At nights you can walk around freely without wonder about harm and danger, police patrol every hour or less in the community. You've have been updated about any notice of the property by mail, in that case you will know how things or going around you.