The Preserve at Henderson Beach

4.4

4.4

My experience so far has been amazing the staff is been so amazing and helpful in this journey moving to Destin. Can't wait to experience even more
Everything at the preserve has exceeded my expectations. From the amazing leading staff to the beautiful amenities. My apartment when I received it was beautiful and free from any maintenance issues. I plan to stay here for many years.
This is cool. This is a great idea to encourage people to use this system. Enticing people with points toward their favorite platform/store is a great idea
EverythIng looks good and nice! Those apartments are new and stanable for the price I really like the views and the lake of the back of the apartments it’s a really relaxing place to be
My experience so far is great! No complaints! The apartments are stunning and the complex is nice. No disturbances or loud neighbors either.
Was having a vibration issue in my unit. The Preserve staff worked very hard to find the cause. It was the ceiling fans in the unit below me. So thankful they found the problem and solved it so quickly!
Great apartment with a great view, staff is very friendly, great location in Destin, close to the Commons for shopping, close to grocery stores, and close to the beach.
I've been waiting for three days for a call from Christine (?) the apartment manager that Clarissa said would be calling me with a resolution to the issue I'm having with the apartment above me. No call since Monday 2/6/18
The facelift on the exterior of the apartment buildings looks fantastic. The color combination is so Florida and very pleasant to look at. Everything is coming together so nicley and cannot beat the supporting staff that is there for your every needs. Thumbs up and continue the great job.
Great place yo live. Staff is awesome! Maintenance responds quickly. Clean and seems to always be striving for a better community. Highly recommend