The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Nice apartment with a real safe feel. I went to the gym for the first time and found out all the tvs are out of order on the machines, I plan on calling the office tomorrow.
Great area and community to live. I feel like I am on a vacation everyday. Coming home to a wonderful home. With the beach in walking distance of the community.
I love living here. Downside = trash smell in the hallway. Can't have freshener plug ins? Outdoor patio/window maintenance. Washer small......
A great community to be apart of! The property is beautiful, and the amenities really are 5 star! We have truely enjoyed all 5 years we have called this our home!
I keep having AC issues. You fix them, but they are avoided with proper PM schedules. I hate to hate to call in and waste time when this can all be avoided and I don't have to get "bitchy" in the comment ugh repeat problems
The complex is clean and secure. The staff is very responsive and the maintenance requests we have issued have been taken care of within a matter of days. Would like a couple more doggie bag and trash stations on the property.
I love this apartment! The apartment features are excellent. I love their pet policy. It allows me to have a nice apartment with my furbaby!
I have not lived in an apartment complex for thirty years. I have lived at the preserve for four months and I am enjoying the experience. The staff is attentive and the residents are nice.
The apartments and the complex as a whole are beautiful. There are some landscape feautures on the property that I wish were taken better care of. Places such as the dog park and surrounding grassy areas.
I love living at The Preserve! I really hope we get a car wash soon and have more community events! The staff is always so friendly at the leasing office! 5 stars :)