Lived here for 2 years and only have 6 months until I have to leave. Great college apartment. Lots of fun events. Maintenance and staff are very friendly.

It is a nice place to live.It is really nice and friendly.The staff is friendly to everyone and takes time. To help everyone.They have a nice pool .

Reply from The Ranch

Love the overall atmosphere of the community. Love the friendliness and kind hearted ness of staff. I have made life long friends with people I’ve met living here! Only thing preventing a full five stars is the fact the front gates never close.

Reply from The Ranch

So far it’s been great. Technically haven’t moved in yet but the staff has been awesome and helpful. Application process was super easy and I’m so excited to live here!

Reply from The Ranch

I’m loving this community so far! it’s in a great area with a lot of stores close by. it is a spacious apartment for me and my roommates. i’m ready to see what this year brings.

Reply from The Ranch

Great space, wish it was a little more updated. Everyone does everything in a timely manner so far. Wish they wouldn't charge a convenience fee for rent tho.

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch Apartments have overall been a decent student living complex. The complex is good for the price of the rent. The staff has improved.

Reply from The Ranch

Every experience I’ve had with The Ranch so far has been great! They are always super helpful and friendly with any concerns or questions. I can’t wait to finally be truly be apart of the community

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch is a great place for someone to live at when trying to make it out their own for the first time. It has a great community and great staff that ty to make your life here the best.

Reply from The Ranch

Great first impression. Really like the way things are set up in the apartment. Hated walking up all the stairs moving all my stuff in lol. But overall was a great place to come to and had a great first night sleep!

Reply from The Ranch

The service here is amazing and I appreciate all that was done for my signing, I can’t wait to live here!! The people who run The Ranch are super nice and super helpful.

Reply from The Ranch

I honestly think the ranch is on top of it. They gave super fast replies and had super nice employees thoroughly explain the contract and exactly what was going to happen. Everyone I’ve had encounters with were super friendly.

Reply from The Ranch

Very good. Very peaceful awesome place to live.just really love it here i would recommend to anyone who is need of a place to live. Love the people here.

Reply from The Ranch

I love it here. Don’t think I will move from here. Very friendly and quite apartment. Would recommend them to anyone. They make you feel like your at home very respectable people that are in the office

Reply from The Ranch

It's been pretty cool here at the ranch it's cheap living at it's best. The staff here at the ranch great and are willing to work with you .

Reply from The Ranch

I have had a pleasant stay here. People in the office are friendly and helpful and they respond to maintenance request on time. I leased this apartment against my friends advice and I do not regret it at all

Reply from The Ranch

Ranch community and staff are always here to help with any problem that may arise. Maintenance is always fast which is great and overall has been a decent experience living at the ranch

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch has been a really nice place this far with nice rewards. Sometimes things can take awhile to get to you but they eventually do get done.

Reply from The Ranch

while trying to figure out my lease and having a bunch of questions to ask about the apartment complex the ranch was always on the spot to answer questions and made everything easy to sigh for and create a lease!

Reply from The Ranch

I really enjoy how open the place is and that there are so many way to kill time at this place. whether you are active or not, there is always something for everyone.

Reply from The Ranch

This is my second year living at the Ranch and I already renewed my lease for a third year. I love living here! Everyone is very nice and super helpful.

Reply from The Ranch

So far i have had an amazing time here at the ranch. me and my four roommates, who i have known since high school, chose to live here because of how cheap the rent was and we definitely made the right decision.

Reply from The Ranch

It’s great it’s great it’s great love it so much very affordable for the price and good location. I️ wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Go ranch

Reply from The Ranch

I am very excited to live at the ranch. It is a beautiful community, with a wonderful environment. My roommate and i are super excited for all the upcoming events and experiences

Reply from The Ranch

The pool always seems to be overflowing and dirty and the hot tub doesn’t work. My roommates and I have asked repeatedly to get the cable box in the living room and it still hasn’t happened. So basically it’s nice living here but the maintenance is seriously lacking and that really needs to be addressed.