The Ranch

Very good place to live. Friends lived here last semester so I had to move in! Very excited to meet my neighbours and explore the complex! See you soon!
I have lived at the Ranch apartment, Lubbock Texas for about four years. The staff have been really nice. They fix your request on time. The rent is super affordable for students and anyone who is financial down. Ranch is the place to call home!
The apartments are nice most people are friendly. Staff is helpful and friendly. These apartments are also support and service animal friendly they made it quick and easy with no additional stress.
I loved living at the Ranch! I'm so sad to go. It was such a great experience living here and I'll miss it for sure. I was so happy with the staff
Great place to live for the price. High standards of maintenance, and faculty that is very response to needs and issues. Conveniently located a few turns away from Texas Tech.
You’re awesome and amazing. This the longest I’ve lived at one apartment and I’ve lived at 4 other different apartments. Wouldn’t to live anywhere else
I can’t wait to be in my apartment finally on my own and living my own life. I have heard so many great things about the ranch and how the apartment life can be.
The Ranch is an awesome place to live. The office staff are fantastic and help answer any questions I have. The pool and community are amazingly as well
all the staff is respectful and friendly. every time i go into the office they are always ready to answer any questions i might have. the apartment and community are fantastic everyone is so nice and the pool is always refreshing.
Great experience overall, I especially like the colleague atmosphere around the place. The pool, the tennis court, and the basketball court are also really enjoyable