So far it’s been great. Technically haven’t moved in yet but the staff has been awesome and helpful. Application process was super easy and I’m so excited to live here!

Reply from The Ranch

Love the overall atmosphere of the community. Love the friendliness and kind hearted ness of staff. I have made life long friends with people I’ve met living here! Only thing preventing a full five stars is the fact the front gates never close.

Reply from The Ranch

It is a nice place to live.It is really nice and friendly.The staff is friendly to everyone and takes time. To help everyone.They have a nice pool .

Reply from The Ranch

Lived here for 2 years and only have 6 months until I have to leave. Great college apartment. Lots of fun events. Maintenance and staff are very friendly.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch is an awesome place to live and is also super fun. I never had a problem with anything and rent price is really cheep. Also I got a sign on bonus.

Reply from The Ranch

I’ve had a great experience! The front desk always figures out what I need! The pay is so worth everything else! I love the pool, my room privacy, the hard wood floors and all the new people!

Reply from The Ranch

Everything has been amazing so far! Great staff and great price! I absolutely can not wait until I get to move in this upcoming fall semester.

Reply from The Ranch

Very flexible and an great place to live great community. Wonderful management great food and love. Great outdoors activities during the day with amazing prizes

Reply from The Ranch

Place is average. Takes a while to receive maintenance work on anything in the apartment. Staff is not very helpful, and manager is never available.

I have had a very good experience so far and I look forward to moving in. I move in, in a month and I really like the rent rate and the room I will be in.

Good student living housing if your on a budget. Super affordable and gives you the basics. So no needing to pay extra for features you wont like other places.

The Ranch management is always very helpful. Whenever I have a problem, I call them, and they are always very happy to hear what’s going on and find the best solution to the problem.

I am very excited about living here and it provides me with great opportunities. I love the community style and i hope to contusion living here throughout my college experience