At the ranch there are so many friendly people to meet. The office staff are always there to help and answer any questions You have. If or when you have an issue with your apartment the maintenance staff are there to fix it promptly. If you lock yourself out (like I have) the staff comes as quickly as possible to let you back in.

Reply from The Ranch

Awesome place to live. The staff are really nice and helpful and I love all of the activities that go on (plus all of the awesome food!). I definitely have recommended this place to my friends

Reply from The Ranch

Peaceful neighborhood I love it. Great pool, computers and printer. Study rooms are great work out room is always open. I also enjoy using the coffee machine ❤️

Reply from The Ranch

Room are cost and apartment is very peaceful . Walmart is nearby. It is furnished. Maintenance is quick and good. overall..it is a good place for a student to live

Reply from The Ranch

Its been 6 months i am staying at ranch and i love the appartment.the thing i like about ranch is its pet friendly and ,cheap and good for tech students and has good environment.

Reply from The Ranch

I’ll be moving in soon and am super excited to do so! The staff is beyond helpful, friendly, and quick to respond! The establishment is beautiful.

Reply from The Ranch

This place is one of the cheaper places to live as far as student housing goes. Although it is a bit further from texas tech’s campus, I do not have to deal with the constant traffic on university. When there is issues with appliances and things in the apartment, maintenance generally comes pretty quickly.

Reply from The Ranch

I love living at the ranch! The office staff are amazing especially the leasing manager they called her Boog. She was super helpful when I was trying to figure out my financials.

Reply from The Ranch

Spacious apartment rooms, friendly staff, and quiet area. Plenty of food and grocery stores nearby as well. Only 10 minute drive to campus! Staying another year!

Reply from The Ranch

I have lived here singe 2018 and I love it!!! I've had the best experience all around. During the summer I literally lived at the pool, it was always clean and a great time! I have loved everyone I have met and I have loved everything about being here!

Reply from The Ranch

Cheap living with social events, great community surrounded by same age people. The bus stops by for all the college kids and there are plenty of dog stations for cleaning up messes.

Reply from The Ranch

Highest level of gratitude from everyone!!! Amazing events held by the office that are really enjoyable. Best smiles. Safe environment. Amazing staff. Absolutely love this place!

Reply from The Ranch

So far, I love living at The Ranch, it’s a comfortable place in a good area of town. The apartment is exactly what I was looking for and more.

Reply from The Ranch

Very respectful an the community also help you out when needed to no matter what the situation is the complex is nice an neat rooms are average size

Reply from The Ranch

I like the location of the apartments and I the new renovations that were done to each building! The staff has been great and willing to work with us on everything.

Reply from The Ranch

I love it here..,,.......the apartment is great and not to big. I like my roommate and I enjoy the fact of their being a washer and dryer. .

Reply from The Ranch

Just moved in and I love it!!! Community is great, people are friendly, the grounds are kept clean! Great place to live!! Amazing apartment deals, and awesome staff

Reply from The Ranch

I love it here and my roommates. I think the staff is also great and Maintenance responds fast to issues. The apartments are also really cozy

Reply from The Ranch

It is very good for college students or even people just out of college because it is affordable and comes fully furnished. They give perks as well and have events every few weeks.

Reply from The Ranch

It is a good place to live for what we are students because it is fine and has the facilities a student needs. You don't have to worry about your bed or big things that you need when moving. I really liked this place to live.

Reply from The Ranch

Love it! Great management peaceful community. Everything works great! Love the assistance and that they give good regularly. Clean and safe environment

Reply from The Ranch

it’s going great!! i love living here so much!!! i have no regrets moving here at all and i would recommend it to anyone ! it’s great! i love seeing the dogs :)

Reply from The Ranch

Very friendly staff and maintenance always fixes your problem as quickly as possible. Love being able to use the study rooms, computers, printers and work out facilities!

Reply from The Ranch

Excellent people and excellent care of the facilities. I have lived here for almost three years and have been very pleased with the complex.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch is the best place I have lived in Lubbock. maintenance is all on time and the front people are so nice! The price is great and it has a great open courtyards to walk around in