I’ll be moving in soon and am super excited to do so! The staff is beyond helpful, friendly, and quick to respond! The establishment is beautiful.

This place is one of the cheaper places to live as far as student housing goes. Although it is a bit further from texas tech’s campus, I do not have to deal with the constant traffic on university. When there is issues with appliances and things in the apartment, maintenance generally comes pretty quickly.

I love living at the ranch! The office staff are amazing especially the leasing manager they called her Boog. She was super helpful when I was trying to figure out my financials.

Spacious apartment rooms, friendly staff, and quiet area. Plenty of food and grocery stores nearby as well. Only 10 minute drive to campus! Staying another year!

Reply from The Ranch

I have lived here singe 2018 and I love it!!! I've had the best experience all around. During the summer I literally lived at the pool, it was always clean and a great time! I have loved everyone I have met and I have loved everything about being here!

Reply from The Ranch

Cheap living with social events, great community surrounded by same age people. The bus stops by for all the college kids and there are plenty of dog stations for cleaning up messes.

Reply from The Ranch

Highest level of gratitude from everyone!!! Amazing events held by the office that are really enjoyable. Best smiles. Safe environment. Amazing staff. Absolutely love this place!

Reply from The Ranch

So far, I love living at The Ranch, it’s a comfortable place in a good area of town. The apartment is exactly what I was looking for and more.

Reply from The Ranch

Very respectful an the community also help you out when needed to no matter what the situation is the complex is nice an neat rooms are average size

Reply from The Ranch

I like the location of the apartments and I the new renovations that were done to each building! The staff has been great and willing to work with us on everything.

Reply from The Ranch

I love it here..,,.......the apartment is great and not to big. I like my roommate and I enjoy the fact of their being a washer and dryer. .

Reply from The Ranch

Just moved in and I love it!!! Community is great, people are friendly, the grounds are kept clean! Great place to live!! Amazing apartment deals, and awesome staff

Reply from The Ranch

I love it here and my roommates. I think the staff is also great and Maintenance responds fast to issues. The apartments are also really cozy

Reply from The Ranch

It is very good for college students or even people just out of college because it is affordable and comes fully furnished. They give perks as well and have events every few weeks.

Reply from The Ranch

It is a good place to live for what we are students because it is fine and has the facilities a student needs. You don't have to worry about your bed or big things that you need when moving. I really liked this place to live.

Reply from The Ranch

Love it! Great management peaceful community. Everything works great! Love the assistance and that they give good regularly. Clean and safe environment

Reply from The Ranch

it’s going great!! i love living here so much!!! i have no regrets moving here at all and i would recommend it to anyone ! it’s great! i love seeing the dogs :)

Reply from The Ranch

Very friendly staff and maintenance always fixes your problem as quickly as possible. Love being able to use the study rooms, computers, printers and work out facilities!

Reply from The Ranch

Excellent people and excellent care of the facilities. I have lived here for almost three years and have been very pleased with the complex.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch is the best place I have lived in Lubbock. maintenance is all on time and the front people are so nice! The price is great and it has a great open courtyards to walk around in

Reply from The Ranch

I like my apartment and my roommate, the office staff is really nice. They’re always super helpful whenever I need something fixed or anything like that.

Reply from The Ranch

I love living at the ranch the only downside is my neighbor's dog is very loud in the morning. i really love my apartment, and it is 10 times better then my previous living place.

Reply from The Ranch

Great student living. The whole three years I’ve been living here. The Location is great it’s got everything you need within walking distance.

Reply from The Ranch

I love living here. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. With issues that aren’t even their fault they go out of their way to make the you’re happy.

Reply from The Ranch

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience living at The Ranch. The apartments are affordable but also nice in quality. The location is perfect - close enough to campus to get there quickly but also far enough that you are away from all the chaos near campus and also closer to the newer, growing part of Lubbock. The staff are always so helpful and have made the experience very enjoyable. I have not had any problems and have always been helped quickly and excellently every time I needed help. Honestly, The Ranch has been the perfect place to live during my college years!