Honestly feels like home. No one bothers you and everyone pretty much just does their own thing. Really enjoy it here 😊. Staff is excellent and any problems you ha e are addressed in a timely manner.

Great place to live at an even greater rate . Love the free meals when I’m too busy to cook as well as how dog friendly they are here. Can’t wait to live here next year.

It’s been great! Everyone is friendly! I love the atmosphere! The food they provide sometimes is great! The gym, pool and other amenities are nice as well as the fast maintenance!

Reply from The Ranch

It has been a great place to live at so far. Any issues I have had have been resolved in a timely manner. Really enjoy that is in a great location next to places that I need to go.

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch is the best apartment I've ever lived in. The Furniture are too really new and comfortable. I am rating 4.5 only coz There were few issues in the room. But they fixed it very soon.

Reply from The Ranch

Great place to live. Conveniently located across from walmart. Nice staff,quiet,affordable. I have had no issues since living here. Apartment is comfortable.

Reply from The Ranch

I enjoy the staff and the welcoming environment. The staff will go out of there way to help you. It is really impressive how the leasing manger knows everyone’s names and apartment. It shows she really cares and does her homework.

Reply from The Ranch

I love living here! It’s my very first apartment and it’s a great place to live! I have just moved to Lubbock from my home town, and moving here was a great decision.

Reply from The Ranch

My stay here has been awesome so far! Friendly staff and maintenance is quick on fixing things. There is a lot of remodeling going on so it does tend to get noisy at times but other then that it’s been great!

Reply from The Ranch

Affordable Rent and Convinient for me to go back and forth to Texas Tech using the Bus! I also love having acesss to the swimming pool and gym.

Reply from The Ranch

A unique and useful feature that myself and many others rely on is the free bus route from the Ranch to Texas Tech campus, allowing us to save money on parking and gas.

Reply from The Ranch

I love the Ranch apartments! Great place to study and enjoy the great amenities! The pool is great to relax at, the work out room is great, and the study rooms are nice. The neighbors and staff are very nice. Great place to live in as a college student.

Reply from The Ranch

It is great living here they always take care of their residents. They make sure keeping in touch is important which make us feel great! Oh yeah and free food!

Reply from The Ranch

There’s plenty to do if you get bored being inside all the time. There’s a volley ball court, pool, and basket ball court all right next together.

Reply from The Ranch

so far my resident experience has been nothing but delightful. i really enjoy how much the apartment management cares about the residents. the resident appreciation week was awesome can’t wait to see what’s to come

Reply from The Ranch

It’s been very nice to live here! Would recommend this place! Very nice staffing, nice facilities. I did have a couple problems but nothing they couldn’t help me with.

Reply from The Ranch

With any questions I’ve had the staff have been more than happy to help, even if it was something I could have figure out myself. Issues such as parking have been dealt with very respectfully and they are extremely friendly and always want us involved with their dinner nights and pool days.

Reply from The Ranch

Though it is little far from the campus, it is good to live here. The apartments are good and reasonable. one of the cheapest student housing in Lubbock, Texas.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch has been such a great experience, the facilities are amazing and the hospitality of the Staff is way above amazing. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Reply from The Ranch

I love it here! I moved from 3 hours away and the people make me feel as close to home as possible! The Ranch is the perfect place for me and I couldn’t be any happier!

Reply from The Ranch

So far so good, love that it is pet friendly. Staff is really nice too! My room was clean and me and my roommates have had no issues at all. Would recommend living here 100%

Reply from The Ranch

Ranch is one of the most affordable place to live for students in Lubbock. It takes like 10 mins to Texas Tech University. However, free shuttle is provided by the university.

Reply from The Ranch

The management is always there to make you have an awesome stay. The maintenance team is a little late to things but overall it’s tolerable. One thing this apartment complex has above all others around is their promo!!!😲😁There’s always a million opportunity to win extra cash with minimal effort.

Reply from The Ranch

I love living here at Ranch! The management is good. I like the area, Walmart store is right in front of the apartment and also many other stores and food places are located near to this place.

Reply from The Ranch

I like the Ranch! I love how they do little events and give out free stuff for new residents. I like the area, it’s good area that has all of the store and food places right next to the complex.