Great for the most part. Sometimes they aren't very helpful. I'm still waiting for them to return my call from a week ago. But they are very nice and helpful most the time.

I love the apartment along with the staff. They made move in so much smoother. Sure we had to wait in the office for a couple minutes but that's just how popular they are!

So far, not very impressed. I had to move in early due to a major specific event that required me to be at Tech just 2 days before my actual move in (25th was the actual move in) and despite management saying that i had submitted the proper documentation, my name was somehow not added to the early move in list. When we called again to clarify the situation, management was absolutely no help in resolving our issue, suggesting that we could move in, but that we would forfeit the apartment cleaning.

better than disney land, like oh my lord this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. sweet baby jesus come and take us all i cannot live with myself any longer

Not many updates on problems by management, or even replies back from emails that you may send them. I would say communication with the residents needs to be improved.

The Ranch has been great to live at! Lots of activities plus there is a bus that actually takes you from the apartments to campus which is very convenient!

The Ranch is affordable and relatively nice for what you pay. It would be cool if the workout room had StairMaster machines. I'm happy that the Ranch got new belts for the treadmills. The workout room is a very important reason why I like the apartment complex. However, maintenance crew could improve.

It's good. Rent is cheap so that's nice, and the pool and work out facilities are pretty decent as well. My unit last year was very outdated, and super inefficient, but we are moving units this year so hopefully it'll change. Overall, a very good experience.

Love it here! My roommates and I have had close to no issues all year and decided to renew our lease for next year! So excited! Plus, great pool and gym!

The ranch is a great place to live! It's a little further from campus than some apartments but for the price it is perfect. The bus that stops right in front of the complex makes it even more convenient to make it to class.

Overall, my experience has been good because rent is inexpensive and it is a good deal compared to most college living apartments. I enjoy the Ranch.

I love living at the ranch with with my friends! The front desk is always so helpful. I also enjoy the tanning and gym as well as the pool and hot tub!

Front desk staff are always helpful, they are always very responsive to your needs. Maintenance issues are usually taken care of fairly quickly.

Maintenance won't replace our dryer that doesn't work, we get utility overages when nobody is here and everything is turned off. Not worth your money. Parties every weekend so there is loud music, people yelling and you wake up to trash EVERYWHERE that rarely gets picked up. People aren't forced to clean up after their dogs so there's poop EVERYWHERE. It's disgusting.

Pretty decent place to live. Maintenance is rather responsive and usually fixes problems within a week. The office staff is pretty friendly and helpful.

My roommates and I absolutely LOVE The Ranch and living here! We haven't had any problems living here this year and so we decided to renew our lease and do it again next year! Also, the staff is very easy-going and friendly!

Love this place, it's cheap and it's surprisingly nice! Any time I need anything someone from the staff is always very helpful in solving whatever issues I may have.

living here at the ranch is really cool I feel like and adult but at the same time I'm surrounded by great young adults who like having fun I'm so glad that I chose to live here!

I love the ranch apartments' prices and their staff too! They also do a bunch of things for the residents like free dinners once a week or so. Everybody that I know loves it here.

It's been good so far and the staff has been very helpful. Renewed the lease for another year and hopefully they will keep up the good work!

The ranch is a good place to live. You can also have pets which is a plus. I just wish the gym area was bigger. I like that we have a pool area as well.

I have a good experience living in the Ranch. One thing that is really impressive is that all the office people are very nice. They really help me a lot.

Polite office staff, however there were several problems over the summer/fall. The painting staff was in and out (which I understand) However, they left the air conditioning on full resulting in overages. Also, they locked the door to my room, which I was not provided a key for, and then had to have a member of the staff kick it down. It hasn't been fixed yet.

The ranch apartment is a good place to live, the office is very friendly, and I picked up many packages there, they kept them very well. the only problem is the room size in a 4b2b, it is too small for me.

I love the environment at The Ranch. I also love the help I get from the front office when I need help. It is close to the store, bus stop and my job. I am within walking distance to the main places I go to most often.