The Ranch

I think over all the ranch is a very good place to stay. The hot tub is not always working, but i think that is about the only thing i can fine thats wrong.
Front Office does a great job at attending to your needs. They have a great workout room and game room for entertainment. Wifi and cable are always working.
My experiences at the ranch so far has been great through the short amount of time I have lived here I have came across no problems and I love the community that lives here
Great, but there is room for improvement. Great upkeep with community spots like the pool and gym, but lax policy for outside use means that dog poop and broken glass is commonly found outside my apartment. Maintenance can be very slow to resolve an issue and barges in with no communication in advance. Great system for pairing roommates! I've never had a problem. Again, communication on new arrivals needs work. Overall, I could do a lot worse and will stay here as long as I'm in Lubbock
Every time ive had a problem they always fixed it right away. Theyre always super friendly and i really appreciate that. This place is way nicer than my last apartment.
awesome, love living at the ranch! very nice community and great pricing! pool is always fun and clean! apartments are nice and I have really enjoyed living there!
Great for the most part. Sometimes they aren't very helpful. I'm still waiting for them to return my call from a week ago. But they are very nice and helpful most the time.
I love the apartment along with the staff. They made move in so much smoother. Sure we had to wait in the office for a couple minutes but that's just how popular they are!
So far, not very impressed. I had to move in early due to a major specific event that required me to be at Tech just 2 days before my actual move in (25th was the actual move in) and despite management saying that i had submitted the proper documentation, my name was somehow not added to the early move in list. When we called again to clarify the situation, management was absolutely no help in resolving our issue, suggesting that we could move in, but that we would forfeit the apartment cleaning.
better than disney land, like oh my lord this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. sweet baby jesus come and take us all i cannot live with myself any longer