I love living here! It’s my very first apartment and it’s a great place to live! I have just moved to Lubbock from my home town, and moving here was a great decision.

Reply from The Ranch

My stay here has been awesome so far! Friendly staff and maintenance is quick on fixing things. There is a lot of remodeling going on so it does tend to get noisy at times but other then that it’s been great!

Reply from The Ranch

Affordable Rent and Convinient for me to go back and forth to Texas Tech using the Bus! I also love having acesss to the swimming pool and gym.

Reply from The Ranch

A unique and useful feature that myself and many others rely on is the free bus route from the Ranch to Texas Tech campus, allowing us to save money on parking and gas.

Reply from The Ranch

I love the Ranch apartments! Great place to study and enjoy the great amenities! The pool is great to relax at, the work out room is great, and the study rooms are nice. The neighbors and staff are very nice. Great place to live in as a college student.

Reply from The Ranch

It is great living here they always take care of their residents. They make sure keeping in touch is important which make us feel great! Oh yeah and free food!

Reply from The Ranch

There’s plenty to do if you get bored being inside all the time. There’s a volley ball court, pool, and basket ball court all right next together.

Reply from The Ranch

so far my resident experience has been nothing but delightful. i really enjoy how much the apartment management cares about the residents. the resident appreciation week was awesome can’t wait to see what’s to come

Reply from The Ranch

It’s been very nice to live here! Would recommend this place! Very nice staffing, nice facilities. I did have a couple problems but nothing they couldn’t help me with.

Reply from The Ranch

With any questions I’ve had the staff have been more than happy to help, even if it was something I could have figure out myself. Issues such as parking have been dealt with very respectfully and they are extremely friendly and always want us involved with their dinner nights and pool days.

Reply from The Ranch

Though it is little far from the campus, it is good to live here. The apartments are good and reasonable. one of the cheapest student housing in Lubbock, Texas.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch has been such a great experience, the facilities are amazing and the hospitality of the Staff is way above amazing. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Reply from The Ranch

I love it here! I moved from 3 hours away and the people make me feel as close to home as possible! The Ranch is the perfect place for me and I couldn’t be any happier!

Reply from The Ranch

So far so good, love that it is pet friendly. Staff is really nice too! My room was clean and me and my roommates have had no issues at all. Would recommend living here 100%

Reply from The Ranch

Ranch is one of the most affordable place to live for students in Lubbock. It takes like 10 mins to Texas Tech University. However, free shuttle is provided by the university.

Reply from The Ranch

The management is always there to make you have an awesome stay. The maintenance team is a little late to things but overall it’s tolerable. One thing this apartment complex has above all others around is their promo!!!😲😁There’s always a million opportunity to win extra cash with minimal effort.

Reply from The Ranch

I love living here at Ranch! The management is good. I like the area, Walmart store is right in front of the apartment and also many other stores and food places are located near to this place.

Reply from The Ranch

I like the Ranch! I love how they do little events and give out free stuff for new residents. I like the area, it’s good area that has all of the store and food places right next to the complex.

Reply from The Ranch

the ranch has been a great place to live! The staff has been super friendly and helpful, and the recent renovations in the kitchen are pretty nice.

Reply from The Ranch

Love the location and the apartment sizes!!! The ranch is great for college students! It’s a great day to live at the ranch!! And they let you have pets!!!

Reply from The Ranch

My community is great the people are nice and have very cute animals I love how everyone is so kind and get along . My roommates are very kind.

Reply from The Ranch

Apartments are really nice and spacious and the people who work in the office are extremely helpful. They have a lot of things for the amount of money I pay.

Reply from The Ranch

I love loving here. Never had much complaint about the place. If I had any I always had instant solutions from the ranch. I totally appreciate the efforts they take to keep the community a happy place to live. The best part, it's close to most of the stores around that I need for my everyday needs.

Reply from The Ranch

I love this place My maintanance requests are taken care in a heart beat, front desk staff is very helpful and always help me when I have questions.

Reply from The Ranch

Nice place to live and relax. Very nice people and the living room is very spacious. You can always contact the front office and they’re always more than happy to help