The Ranch

I am enjoying my time at the ranch, and the service has been very helpful. I have almost no complaints except for a few minor details with room quality. I have no major problems.
Fantastic! I love living here! The location is great, and the staff is awesome! There was a time where I was not going to make it home before the office closed, and a staff member dropped it off at my door!
You guys are doing great! I have had to promblems other than I still haven't received a room key or a mail box key! If y'all fix that everything else is perfect!
Received dusty rooms needing maintenance. My room was covered in dog hair and reeked of wet dog. I don't think it's good business to not double check these rooms before returning them to customers.
The apartments were made to look a lot nicer in the demo than they actually are. But overall it's a really good price for what we get. Really love the washer and dryer in the apartment. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the ranch
Employees, like Julian, are really nice and helpful! I've had a great experience so far and just signed for my third year love the ranch!!!!
Y'all are doing amazing! Keep up the good work! I just wish my work orders which I submitted about 3-4 weeks ago were already completed. But oh well everything else has been great
The Ranch community has been home to me for almost 3 years now and I have enjoyed every moment of living at the Ranch! The office is always so helpful when I have questions or problems with anything. They are so nice! I love the convenience of the property. It is close enough to TTU campus that I don't have to deal with major traffic on my route to school, but it is far enough from TTU campus that I don't have to deal with the daily hustle and bustle of university crowds. Having the TTU bus come directly to the complex makes it easy and efficient to get to school! I also love that I don't have to leave home to go to a pool, the gym, or basketball courts! And my mail and packages are delivered right to the office. This place makes living in Lubbock easy and enjoyable!!
The Ranch is the place you can find around Lubbock if you want an excellent apartment to live. It is located in a central area where you have access to public transportation, supermarket, fast food. The staff is very friendly and provide a very personalized attention ...
Doing good yeah okay what's up I like this place it is cool. Good pool. Good volleyball net. Good room. Good place. Maintaince comes in too much