The Ranch

Besides from the utility overages, The Ranch has been a nice and convenient place to live. Once make ready's are complete, the apartments seem to stay in good shape.
It's pretty good. I enjoy staying at the apartments here, gives me easy access to anything I want around. The management takes care of what I need and it's been smooth.
The best place I've lived so far. Great office and maitainance staff! Also. The events that they host are usually pretty fun. Over all it's a great student community.
I have enjoyed my stay so far here at the Ranch. We had some things in our apartment that didn't work when we moved in. Our ice maker still doesn't work, but that's not too big of a deal. It's a nice place to live.
Great place to live. The community is awesome. Only thing is that the utilities include water so we go over a bit. My last apartment we didn't have to worry about water usage. But really do love it here & the free events they host monthly is awesome.
So far I have greatly enjoyed my time at the ranch. Only complaint possible would be that people outside are kind of loud sometimes but other than that great place to live.
I like living at the ranch because everything is nice and the people in the office are kind and they give us a lot of free stuff :). The only problem I have is the way the sprinklers are like water fountains and flood the place.
I love the Ranch. It's very homie, and provides a well-maintained gym. The community within is very beautiful, not to mention the pool. I recommend it to every student.
The maintenance is really slow and most of the problems we've had fixed were not completed properly. However the office staff is usually very helpful.
Communication is good. However, it takes a long time for maintenance work to get done. I was also told I could have an extra love seat and that never happened