Its close to my school and close to a lot of other places. The people are nuce and so are the apartments, ive had a great experience so far.

Great place to live and the office staff are so helpful. Kaitlin has always gone above and beyond. The pool is fun and the work out room is great also. I have renewed my lease through next year

It is very quiet and safe. The residents here are very friendly and willing to help others. With the update of the system, the information reminder of the property to the residents is more timely and effective. Living here is very satisfying, regardless of his environment and price are very competitive. I hope more and more people will come in and enjoy the excellent resources here.

Reply from The Ranch

It's a great place to live and they make you feel welcome. The apartments are clean and nice. The furniture is brand new and the staff here makes sure everything gets taken care of.

Reply from The Ranch

I enjoy living here! Everyone is very nice and the apartment is amazing for everything I need. I also love the gym set up and being able to have my friends over to play games or just hang out.

Very good. Very peaceful awesome place to live.just really love it here i would recommend to anyone who is need of a place to live. Love the people here.

Reply from The Ranch

i Love living here. i thought this was going to be the hardest thing that i was gonna do (living on my own), but it is actually fun. i love it here and the baked potatos are my favorite.

I really enjoy it here! Everyone is really nice and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The staff is doing really well to always improve the ranch and provide a good experience to its residents

Reply from The Ranch

I love the environment at The Ranch. I also love the help I get from the front office when I need help. It is close to the store, bus stop and my job. I am within walking distance to the main places I go to most often.

Management is great and work orders normally go through very quickly. The grounds are kept semi-clean and are cleaned very quickly after the big parties that go on on the volleyball courts.

living here at the ranch is really cool I feel like and adult but at the same time I'm surrounded by great young adults who like having fun I'm so glad that I chose to live here!

Overall great place to live and the quality of apartments aren’t bad either, and really clutch the front office does food giveaways time to time.

Reply from The Ranch

I honestly think the ranch is on top of it. They gave super fast replies and had super nice employees thoroughly explain the contract and exactly what was going to happen. Everyone I’ve had encounters with were super friendly.

Reply from The Ranch

This is pretty cool I hope I get a prize living at the ranch has been pretty fun so far I can't wait for the ranch roast in April I love free beer

So far it’s been great. Technically haven’t moved in yet but the staff has been awesome and helpful. Application process was super easy and I’m so excited to live here!

Reply from The Ranch

It's great! love it! gimme points! this has to be as long as a tweet so I'm just going to keep typing until I hit 140 characters. ABCDEFGHIJ

I enjoy staying at the ranch there are alot of people that have the same goals. Everyone is friendly and help others all the time it's always a good time at the ranch.

The service here is amazing and I appreciate all that was done for my signing, I can’t wait to live here!! The people who run The Ranch are super nice and super helpful.

Reply from The Ranch

It's a really great apartment. Close to wal mart and lots of restaurants. I really like how low the price is compared to other apartments that I've seen.

Very nice apartments and very nice staff. I have had no problem with living here. The ranch has always made sure that I. Happy and comfortable with my living.

Reply from The Ranch

I was skeptical about staying here at The Ranch, because of the reviews online, however I could have never asked for a better experience! I love the community and how safe it feels here! 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from The Ranch

Great place to live at, my first apartment and it's great the amenities are awesome neighbors are really nice and all of the people here always have things going on during the weekend

Love making a lot of new friends, I lie the apartment, playing basketball and everything it's great yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup you

Living here is absolutely fantastic. The ranch makes me feel at home. I've been living here for over a year now and I still love it. Can't wait to renew!

I have yet to meet someone I don’t like at the apartments. I like right next to the valley ball, basket ball court, and the pool, and all of them are clean and also well lit at night.