Received dusty rooms needing maintenance. My room was covered in dog hair and reeked of wet dog. I don't think it's good business to not double check these rooms before returning them to customers.

Way less quality that is shown in the show rooms. Person that gave us the tour lied a bunch (He was fired later). Maintenance takes a long time to get around to you; our apartment has pipe leakage issue that has been open for over 2 weeks now. Unless you live on the 3rd floor, you are going to hear every foot step and sound your upstairs neighbor makes.

Reply from The Ranch

Cheap place with good maintenance crew; maintenance crew is even better than the staff whom are rude and incompetent. Communication needs to be improved - never receive updates on large-scale changes and end up being penalized for their lack of relaying messages or responding to your own.

Maintenance is poor. Every time we have an issue we have to report it multiple times before anything happens. Then we are lucky if they can actually fix the problem. We have had no cold water in our kitchen and laundry room since I moved in. Doing dishes burns your hands and the washing machine takes an hour and a half to do a load due to lack of cold water pressure. We reported it multiple time before they finally came and replaced the faucet. Of course that didn't work and we had to file a fix it report several more times before they came back out and Told us they couldn't do anything. So we have been living with scolding hot water for our Sink and delayed laundry times for the whole year. Also I understand that this is a party area, but most nights I can't go to sleep till 2 because of parties. However they do have several events that allow the residents to meet other people that live here as well which is unique. Altogether it could improve like most places, but you can't expect much when it is one of the cheapest places in Lubbock

Community is nice for the price. I placed several maintence requests that were never tended to. When I moved in, my room was filthy, infested with bugs, and very outdated. I would not recommend.

Reply from The Ranch

Love it great community with awesome people. The rooms are perfect size and comfy for everyone. A lot of activities to do such as basketball, tennis, swimming pool, volleyball and more

My bathroom needs a new toilet because it makes weird sounds and takes forever to flush. Also my kitchen can use some new appliances especially a new oven. This oven is outdated and i cant cook something evenly on the oven because the plates are all the irons are uneven

Reply from The Ranch

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

The maintenance is really slow and most of the problems we've had fixed were not completed properly. However the office staff is usually very helpful.

The ranch has great amenities and great managerial services. They’ve started renovations on the complex so it’s only getting better! Love it.

Reply from The Ranch

I do like some of the staff their, but I have been getting the run around and false information from some of the managers and staff. I will not be resigning my lease here next year.

The apartments are nice, for a low price. The maintenance people just aren’t very good at getting around to getting things fixed. It definitely isn’t a bad place for your very first apartment.

Reply from The Ranch

Nice place to live but it's nothing special. It's small and people get their cars towed and broken into in the parking lot. But other than that it's not a bad place.

The WiFi can be slow at times, and the staff did not communicate move in day very well but overall it has been an okay experience, not sure if I will renew.

Its a great place to live for the price but you also get what you pay for. if money is tight it cant get better then the Ranch. The staff is friendly and very helpful and the out door area is nice and well maintained.

The price is nice but I wish that the apartment was in better condition when I moved in and maintenance could be better. My window is almost impossible to open and I put in a request for it, and when maintenance showed up they forced it open and said "it works, you just have to be tough" and left without even putting any wd40 on it or anything, which I didn't appreciate.

It's not the worst place to live. Cheap rent and the apartment is decent enough to live in. Although they kind of half assed the renovations.

The ranch is a good place to live. You can also have pets which is a plus. I just wish the gym area was bigger. I like that we have a pool area as well.

Polite office staff, however there were several problems over the summer/fall. The painting staff was in and out (which I understand) However, they left the air conditioning on full resulting in overages. Also, they locked the door to my room, which I was not provided a key for, and then had to have a member of the staff kick it down. It hasn't been fixed yet.

My experience with management this summer was terrible. I found so many loopholes in the lease agreement that should've given me an out and when I brought it up to them they just said, "I don't have answers for you". or, "It it what it is". However, the apartments themselves are not terrible. They're super runned down and definitely need some maintenance, but not terrible.

Reply from The Ranch

It's basic and the cheap rent is nice but I'm always going over based on utilities even though we're stingy with the thermostat electricity and water.

Overall it was an experience. My roommates and I were not happy with how things were handled in terms of repairs, utilities and getting moved in.

Reply from The Ranch

It's not bad, though expect to continuously check up on problems until they're solved. Took a full week when I first moved in to get my shower to work.

The ranch is a pretty nice apartment complex. You get what you pay for. My fourth roommate never showed so it gives us even more space. 4/10 would recommend.

its okay, not great but fine. shower is good. The stove is kind of uneven. Some lights dont work. Never got a response for maintenance requests. Theres a pool. That's cool