Cheap place with good maintenance crew; maintenance crew is even better than the staff whom are rude and incompetent. Communication needs to be improved - never receive updates on large-scale changes and end up being penalized for their lack of relaying messages or responding to your own.

So far, not very impressed. I had to move in early due to a major specific event that required me to be at Tech just 2 days before my actual move in (25th was the actual move in) and despite management saying that i had submitted the proper documentation, my name was somehow not added to the early move in list. When we called again to clarify the situation, management was absolutely no help in resolving our issue, suggesting that we could move in, but that we would forfeit the apartment cleaning.

Way less quality that is shown in the show rooms. Person that gave us the tour lied a bunch (He was fired later). Maintenance takes a long time to get around to you; our apartment has pipe leakage issue that has been open for over 2 weeks now. Unless you live on the 3rd floor, you are going to hear every foot step and sound your upstairs neighbor makes.

Reply from The Ranch

There tends to be a lot of miscommunication and not accurate information; both from the staff to the residents and between staff in the office. I find myself having to come in multiple times every month which is very difficult as I am usually working during your office hours so I have to leave work early.

Reply from The Ranch

The apartments are okay. They still haven't painted the white splotches on my wall since I moved in (more than a year ago). The utilities are never honest, and have us pay an extra $30-40 dollars a month extra than what we should (per person). They say there's a cap and there really isn't. They bribe the residents with food for good reviews, but they can't even follow through with providing what they promise. Honestly you can find way better deals living elsewhere.

It's not the worst place to live. Cheap rent and the apartment is decent enough to live in. Although they kind of half assed the renovations.

Nice place to live but it's nothing special. It's small and people get their cars towed and broken into in the parking lot. But other than that it's not a bad place.

My experience with management this summer was terrible. I found so many loopholes in the lease agreement that should've given me an out and when I brought it up to them they just said, "I don't have answers for you". or, "It it what it is". However, the apartments themselves are not terrible. They're super runned down and definitely need some maintenance, but not terrible.

Reply from The Ranch

Sometimes it's okay, but have a lot of problems with the complex. Mainly a lot of promises that were made to my roommate and I were never kept up.

The price is nice but I wish that the apartment was in better condition when I moved in and maintenance could be better. My window is almost impossible to open and I put in a request for it, and when maintenance showed up they forced it open and said "it works, you just have to be tough" and left without even putting any wd40 on it or anything, which I didn't appreciate.

Polite office staff, however there were several problems over the summer/fall. The painting staff was in and out (which I understand) However, they left the air conditioning on full resulting in overages. Also, they locked the door to my room, which I was not provided a key for, and then had to have a member of the staff kick it down. It hasn't been fixed yet.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

My bathroom needs a new toilet because it makes weird sounds and takes forever to flush. Also my kitchen can use some new appliances especially a new oven. This oven is outdated and i cant cook something evenly on the oven because the plates are all the irons are uneven

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch is a good place to live. You can also have pets which is a plus. I just wish the gym area was bigger. I like that we have a pool area as well.

its okay, not great but fine. shower is good. The stove is kind of uneven. Some lights dont work. Never got a response for maintenance requests. Theres a pool. That's cool

Reply from The Ranch

Love it great community with awesome people. The rooms are perfect size and comfy for everyone. A lot of activities to do such as basketball, tennis, swimming pool, volleyball and more

Great floor plans! Having your own bathroom is great and so convenient. The remodels have done a lot to improve the overall look of the apartment. There are also great events held at the office to bring people closer to their neighbors.

The ranch is a pretty nice apartment complex. You get what you pay for. My fourth roommate never showed so it gives us even more space. 4/10 would recommend.

The ranch is a very good college living facility. It has many benefits and many different activities hosted to participate in. It is cozy and comfortable.

The WiFi can be slow at times, and the staff did not communicate move in day very well but overall it has been an okay experience, not sure if I will renew.

The maintenance is really slow and most of the problems we've had fixed were not completed properly. However the office staff is usually very helpful.

It's basic and the cheap rent is nice but I'm always going over based on utilities even though we're stingy with the thermostat electricity and water.

Overall it was an experience. My roommates and I were not happy with how things were handled in terms of repairs, utilities and getting moved in.

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch has great amenities and great managerial services. They’ve started renovations on the complex so it’s only getting better! Love it.

Reply from The Ranch

Its a great place to live for the price but you also get what you pay for. if money is tight it cant get better then the Ranch. The staff is friendly and very helpful and the out door area is nice and well maintained.